Chapter 8

Love Love Love

Chunji's phone rang from his pocket. He took it out and Niel was calling. Chunji picked up.

"YAH! Where are you last night?! Why did you and Ricky left all so-" Niel's words are stopped when he heard sniffs coming from Chunji. Again, Chunji's tears are relentless. Chunji arrived at his place. Chunji's mom saw the crying state of Chunji and was about talk to him but she let Chunji pass along. Chunji went upstairs inside his room.

"H-Hello? Chunji?" Niel said over the phone.

"W-Why ..." Chunji replied.

"Are you crying?" Niel bluntly asked and Chunji wasn't able to answer his question.

"Okay, I'm sorry if Minsoo and I took so long last night. I'm so sorry Chunji." Niel added, anticipating that it was his fault.

"No it's not that. I don't have problems with it." Chunji answered.

"Then tell me what's wrong and you're crying at an early morning. Please?" Niel requested.

"Okay ... well ... last night, I slept at someone's house ..." Chunji said.

"Hmm ... a random guy's house ..." Chunji added.

"YAAAH! WHAT?! Y-You ... slept with someone you don't know?!" Niel exclaimed.

"It's not like we slept on the same bed together. I slept on his bed and he slept on the couch. Something like that." Chunji said.

"Seriously, is there any difference with what I said?! You still slept on someone's place!" Niel yelled over the phone.

"And then? What happened? Why are you crying?" Niel asked again.

"Fine. So this is what happened." then Chunji started to tell Niel the whole thing that happened.

Chunji woke up and the rays passed through the glass-filled walls. As soon as he opened his eyes, he felt his head being heavy. It was painful. He softly released a pained groan. His stomach grumbled. He got up and that's when he noticed he's not in his room. Chunji's senses went back all at once and he was amazed when he looked through the walls. Tall buildings are below. A bathroom is inside and he washed his face before trying to go out of the room. Once done in the bathroom, he slowly opened the door and found the random guy from last night, with an annoyed and mad face.

"Hi, good morning." Chunji shyly greeted.

"Eat that then go once you're done." the random guy said as he pointed at the single toasted bread on a plate over the coffee table.

"Uh ... what's wrong?" Chunji asked.

"Go. You're pestering me." the random guy said, not mentioning the glare he gave to Chunji.

"A-Alright. I'll go now. Sorry and ... thanks for bringing me here." Chunji said while having a sheepish grin on his face. He rushed out of the room afterwards.

Chunji became confused of the random guy's sudden treatment towards him.

"He is nice last night. What could have happened? Did I annoy him so much when I was drunk?" Chunji asked himself and the questions of the like popped on his mind.

Chunji frowned while on the elevator and went completely out of the hotel. He quickly find the nearest bus stop. His mind is still confused from what just happened. He thought he did something last night that the random guy got mad at. A bus arrived and he entered inside, still thinking of what could've possibly happened last night.

Suddenly, Chunji blushed, when he thought that maybe he did "that" with the random guy. He immediately shook his head knowing that he's not capable of doing that even though he's drunk. Tears formed in his eyes. Chunji likes him. Chunji likes that random guy. Yet, he didn't even know the random guy's name.

"My gosh Chunji! How can you possibly like someone you just met?!" Niel exclaimed over the phone.

"I don't know too! And I hate it! I don't wanna like him but I can't!" Chunji explained.

"He's handsome, well ... he's h-hot ... too ... and he is kind." Chunji added.

"Yeah, kind. Kind to you last night! So you're crying because of that?!" Niel yelled again.

"Niel, you know ... this is the first time I have a liking on someone right?" Chunji said.

"Oh ... yeah ... probably that's why. It's your first time." Niel replied.

"What should I do? I like him like ... I like him so much!" Chunji exclaimed.

"Yah Chunji! Contain your feels!!!" Niel yelled back.

"How about Ricky? Did you call him?" Chunji asked.

"I sent a message and he said he's fine." Niel replied.

"Then we shouldn't worry right?" Chunji said.

"Yeah. Okay I'll hang up the phone now." Niel said.

Then Chunji childishly threw his phone on the bed. At the same time, he heard a knock from the door. On the third knock, the door opened and his mom entered.

"Chunji, you've got some explaining to do."

"Mom ..."

Back to the hotel where Chunji spent his night, the random guy screamed in an annoyed and unpleased manner. He walked back and forth inside the room and ended up burying his face on the pillow. He let out another annoying yell. He hate himself. He was fooled, no ... it was his fault for not noticing. Ever since setting his eyes on Chunji at the club last night, he was captivated by the latter's cute and pretty appearance. He is ashamed and embarassed because he didn't expect that one coming: Chunji is a guy, too. He is frustrated for not being able to notice that. For the whole time until that morning, he thought that Chunji is a young, innocent and beautiful girl. But no, he's not.

"Darn it! That guy is really a trap!" he yelled and buried his face again on the pillow.

 

 

~~~~~

Sorry for the late update again ♥