Chapter 2

Love Love Love

After a long and tiring walk from the bus stop, Chunji reached his place. A cozy and two-storey house. He unlocked the door and entered inside. When he noticed that his mom is not at home, he went upstairs and headed straight inside his room. When he entered, he lazily dropped down his backpack and threw his body on the body before letting out a tired sigh. He stared at the ceiling and random thoughts came on his mind like what should he do this summer.

"Pingpung!"

His phone beeped. He quickly took it out from his pocket and a message was on the screen. It was his mom.

 

From: Mom

Sweetie, mom might go home really really late. It's up to you what to eat for dinner. You can go outside to eat or you can cook something
but I guess you will do the first option. Take care sweetie! I'll give you something once I'm home :)

 

He sighed again before he placed his phone on the nightstand. He buried his face on his pillow and let out a whining sound while softly slamming his feet on the bed. He get up from the bed and crossed his arms.

What should I do?

He checked the time. It is four in the afternoon and soon, dinner will come. Chunji is really annoyed and worried because he don't know how to cook and eating outside ... by himself? He finds it boring and lonely. He lazily went downstairs to the kitchen to check on what's on stock. He opened the cupboard. He opened the fridge. Cupboard, empty. Fridge, empty.

Omo! We're out of stock?!

He returned in his room and walked back and forth, thinking what should he do. A couple of minutes passed and a brilliant idea popped on his mind. Chunji his laptop and logged in on his SNS account. Fortunately, Niel and Ricky are online. He started a conversation.

 

Lee Chanhee, Ahn Daniel and Yoo Changhyun are in the room.

Lee Chanhee: BUZZ!!!
Lee Chanhee sent a nudge.

Yoo Changhyun: Haiii Chunji hyung!!!! :D
Yoo Changhyun sent a sticker.

Lee Chanhee: Hello dongsaeng ~~~
Lee Chanhee sent a sticker.

Yoo Changhyun: Is something wrong Chunji hyung?

Lee Chanhee: Actually, yes.
Lee Chanhee sent a sticker.

Yoo Changhyun: Awwwwwww don't be sad hyung :( What's wrong???
Yoo Changhyun sent a sticker.

Lee Chanhee: I'm home alone -.-

Ahn Daniel: Hi bestieeees!!! :P
Ahn Daniel: Gosh Chunji is home alone?
Ahn Daniel sent a sticker.

Lee Chanhee: I am :( Mom told me that she'll be home really really late.

Yoo Changhyun: Really really?

Ahn Daniel: As in really really?

Lee Chanhee: Uh-huh and there's no food in here -.-

Ahn Daniel: Perfect!!!

Lee Chanhee: ???

Yoo Changhyun: ???
Yoo Changhyun sent a sticker.

Ahn Daniel: This calls for a ... slumber partyyyy!
Ahn Daniel sent a sticker.

Yoo Changhyun: Yaaaaay!!! Can I bring my plushies???

Ahn Daniel: ...

Lee Chanhee: ...

Yoo Changhyun: Um ... something wrong? Are my plushies welcome to your place Chunji hyung? :(((

Lee Chanhee: No, nothing :) Of course they are! :) Bring them if you want :D

Yoo Changhyun: Thanks Chunji hyung! You're the best!!!! :D

Ahn Daniel: ...
Ahn Daniel sent a sticker.

Lee Chanhee: So let's all meet at 5pm here at my place? I wanna go to the grocery store ~~~

Ahn Daniel: Okaaay. I'll be there :D

Yoo Changhyun: Niel hyung, it's 5pm okay? Not 5:30pm and not 6pm ...

Ahn Daniel: YAH! WHAT WAS THAT RICKY?!

Yoo Changhyun: Love you Niel hyung! :)
Yoo Changhyun sent a sticker.

Lee Chanhee: Okay I've gotta prepare now ~~~ Seeyaaaaah ~~~

Ahn Daniel left the room.
Yoo Changhyun left the room.

 

Without any more worries, Chunji logged out his SNS account and turned off his laptop. He excitedly got up from the bed and prepared the clothes he will use. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth right after. After blow drying his hair, he put on a little amount of his cosmetics and smiled in front of the mirror, mentally cheering himself. He put on his clothes - a sky blue shirt, a plain white shorts and paired them with his red Vans. In the middle of fixing his hair, the door bell rang and repeated endlessy. Chunji smiled knowing that his best friends have arrived. One last thing, he sprayed a little cologne before going downstairs. He opened up the door and an annoyed Niel and smiling Ricky greeted him.

"Good afternoon Chunji hyung!" Ricky greeted.

"What took you so long to come down Chunji?!" Niel whined.

"Why are you so annoyed Niel hyung?" Ricky complained.

"Maybe because this is the first time Niel arrived on time?" Chunji wondered.

"Actually this is the fourth time." Niel casually stated.

"Fourth?" Ricky asked and he and Chunji looked at each other then to Niel. The three laughed like idiots at one another.

"Guess what? I brought movies with me!" Niel told the two.

"And tada!!!! I brought my friends!!! Look at them! Say hello to my dolphin plushie, giraffe plushie and elephant plushie!!!" Ricky proudly stated while getting out his plushies out of his bag.

"Come on, come on say hi to my plushies!!!" Ricky added as he waved the plushies on his hyungs.

"Weird." Niel coldly said.

"Um Ricky I think we should get going now." Chunji stated at Ricky who was playing with his plushies.

"We can put your plushies inside while we are out." Chunji smiled at Ricky followed. Niel placed down his movies on the coffee table while Ricky seated his plushies on the sofa. The three were able to leave the house with of course, Niel dragging Ricky out of it. They didn't normally walked on their way to bus stop since Niel and Ricky are like hitting on each other and running away from each other. From the back, Chunji was calmy walking and looking at the two. Couple of minutes passed and a bus arrived sooner than they expected. They entered inside and when they are seated, Ricky's "wants" are on the talks again.

"Chunji hyung." Ricky sweetly called out to Chunji.

"What is it?" Chunji replied.

"Can we buy an ice cream?" Ricky asked.

"I was also craving for that. What flavor should we get?" Chunji asked.

"Strawberry!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Perfect!!!" Chunji agreed and both of him and Ricky merrily smiled at one another.

"Hey we should eat something that is filling for dinner okay?" Niel reminded the two.

"What should we have?" Chunji asked.

"I was thinking of mac n cheese." Niel shyly stated.

"Cheese!!! I like it too Chunji hyung!" Ricky added.

"I don't have problems with that so okay. Let's have mac n cheese for dinner!" Chunji decided.

"Let's add lots of bacons too!" Niel requested.

"Alright, alright!" Chunji smiled at the two and a few set of minutes passed and they arrived at the grocery store.

They entered the grocery store and they are greeted by one of the staff with a good evening.and Ricky replied the same. Niel immediately took a shopping basket when they entered. Browsing ingredients from different sections and riding the bus on their way home took them almost an hour. After walking from the bus stop, they returned to Chunji's place. Chunji and Niel went straight to the kitchen along with the groceries while Ricky went to the sofa and played with his plushies.

"I am back my little friends!!! It took too long? Sorry." Ricky delivered in a sad tone. Niel and Chunji, who are at the kitchen, overheard it.

"Gosh, he's going to be crazy." Niel stated while swinging his head left and right. Chunji gave a short laugh as a reply.

"So what should I do with these again?" Chunji asked while carrying a pan and the pack of bacon.

"Oh just saute them real quick!" Niel answered.

"Will it turn out good?" Chunji asked in a worried manner.

"It will! Trust me!" Niel replied with an assuring tone.

Ten in the evening. Food is done and they are already watching a movie. Niel won in deciding what to watch which is a horror movie contrast to what Ricky wanter, Barbie of Swan Lake. Ricky's plushies which are greatly taken care of awhile ago ended up at covers on his eyes when something scary comes on the screen. Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door. The three looked at each other.

"What's that Chunji hyung?!" Ricky hysterically asked.

"I don't know." Chunji worriedly replied.

"Quiet! Ssshhh!" Niel calmed them down.

"This is your fault Niel hyung! If we watched Barbie of Swan Lake instead this wo-" Ricky's words were abrupted when the door opened and the lights .

"Oh? The best friends are together this late night?" Chunji's mom greeted them with a smile.

"Mom! You scared us!" Chunji whined.

"I did? Sorry kids." Chunji's mom replied.

"Good evening Mrs. Lee." Niel respectfully greeted.

"Welcome home Mrs. Lee!" Ricky cheerfully greeted.

"Niel, Ricky thanks to you two for accompanying my son. I think my son had a decent dinner thanks to you Niel." Chunji's mom praised.

"Don't mention it. Chunji and I are best friends after all." Niel politely replied.

"And look who's getting more and more adorable! Come here Ricky!" Chunji's mom called out and Ricky did what Chunji's mom asked. Ricky received a gentle press on his cheeks and he smiled shyly.

"Here. I brought something for you. Go and share that with your hyung's okay?" Chunji's mom added.

"Thanks Mrs. Lee!" Ricky happily stated. Ricky then ran to his hyungs carrying a box of an obvious cake.

"Thanks mom. I expected that you will be buying my favorite." Chunji said.

"Strawberry cake." Chunji's mom smiled.

"Yeah, strawberry cake." Chunji agreed.

"You should go to bed now mom since it's really late and you have work tomorrow. We'll clean up things here." Chunji added in an assuring tone.

"My son being a sweetie again! Alright, I'll head upstairs first. Good night kids!" Chunji's mom said to all of them before walking up the stairs.

"Good night Mrs. Lee!" Niel and Ricky said in unison.

What was thought to be a peaceful night turned out to be a chaotic one. When the box of strawberry cake was opened and Chunji's mom inside her room, a battlefield for a sweet treat appeared.

"Yah! Niel hyung why do I get small portion?!"

"Niel hyung is being unfair!"

"Chunji hyung! Niel hyung is being a meanie!!!"

"Chunji hyung can I have more?"

"I hate you Niel hyung!"

RIcky's complains are heard throughout the house that night. Chunji gave and gave and gave some of his portions while Niel is a selfish cake monster that night. An hour passed and they went to Chunji's room after they cleaned up the mess. Fortunately, they all fit on the bed so there are no problems for the last minute. Everyone bid each other a good night and Ricky hugged on his Chunji hyung who is in the middle of the bed before falling asleep.

It is past midnight. Ricky suddenly opened his eyes and went out of the bed. He quietly and carefully walked towards Chunji's desk. He searched every single drawers and smirked when a black marker pen is on his eyes. He picked it up. He walked towards his Niel hyung and took the cover out of the marker pen. He smirked again before he draw random scribbles on Niel's face.

"Niel hyung, you lose." Ricky whispered and giggled before going back to bed.

 

 

~~~~~

Lol! That's mean of you Ricky :P Did you like it? Susbcribe and comment okaaay? :)))