Chapter 7

Love Love Love

Ricky's slumber is over when he felt something heavy over his chest. He tried to remove it but the thing just won't let go of him. After a few seconds of annoyance, Ricky finally opened his eyes. He found himself inside a black and white room with a glass wall with curtains having black and white pattern. The room is so modern and simple that it was able to amuse him. He turned off the lampshade on the nightstand and that's when he noticed that it is not his room. He wasn't in his house. Of course, he was in Changjo's room.

His attention finally to the heavy thing on his chest and found out that it was someone's arm. He looked on his side and there he found Changjo, sleeping peacefully. Changjo is wearing a black tank top and a boxer shorts. Upon seeing Changjo's very masculine figure, Ricky awed. He even poked Changjo's tough muscles on the arm over his chest and he giggled afterwards. Ricky slowly lifted Changjo's arm that is hugging on his chest, hoping to sneak out of the grip but he failed.

"Hmmm ..." Changjo huskily moaned upon feeling the movement.

"I-I am hung-" Ricky was abrupted upon hearing another husky and y voice.

"Sleep some more ..." Changjo said.

"I wanna eat something!" Ricky exclaimed after a grumble was released from his tummy. He sneaked out of Changjo's arm right after. Once out of the bed, Ricky giggled after glancing on the sleeping Changjo.

"Go get something at the kitchen." Changjo said, still eyes are closed.

Ricky left the room and wandered around Changjo's place. The place is cozy and simple. Everything's like black and white and a huge flatscreen television is also hung on the wall. The place is furnished with sleek designs too. He kept wandering around until he found the kitchen. Upon arriving inside, he checked the fridge immediately. A pitcher of water, eggs, butter and milk are only inside. Ricky sighed, thinking that he might end up eating omelette. He looked up and a strange-shaped cupboard is found. He opened it and there's nothing aside from a pack of stale bread and white sugar. Great. He kept on thinking until something amazing popped on his mind. French toast.

One last bread and Ricky's all done. After placing the bread in a plate, a smiling Changjo entered the kitchen and greeted him.

"Good morning Ricky." Changjo greeted, still having a husky voice.

"Oh! I thought you're not gonna wake up yet." Ricky said and smiled at Changjo.

"What you cooked smells really great that it woke me up!" Changjo cheered.

"Stupid." Ricky whispered then pouting his lips.

"I guess you did not wash your face yet." Changjo said after gesturing that Ricky has still sleepy dirt on his eyes.

"R-Really?" Ricky panicked before leaving towards the bathroom. After a few seconds, Ricky returned to Changjo at the kitchen.

"Uh ... where's the bathroom again?" Ricky asked.

"Over there." Changjo pointed.

Ricky entered the bathroom and immediately went to the sink and washed his face. He checked his looks at the mirror and started to babble words that are unknown to this world while mentally slapping himself for not washing his face upon waking up in the very first place. Nervous and embarassed, Ricky spent a couple of minutes inside the bathroom and thinking what to do next.

Of course I should leave after eating but ... I want to stay more with Changjo. But ... what should we talk about? Omo!

Ricky exclaimed on himself. With his shaking hands, Ricky turned the knob and was about to return to the kitchen when he found Changjo sitting on the couch at the living room with the plate of french toast on the coffee table. Changjo noticed him and looked up.

"Let's eat." Changjo said and gestured Ricky to sit beside him right after. Ricky did what Changjo said. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds until Ricky decided to break it.

"Yah! Why are you on the same bed with me?!" Out of nowhere, Ricky yelled at Changjo who was enjoying the food the latter made.

"Uh ... well ... aside from the fact that it is my bed, I think you forgot what happened last night." Changjo said in a concerned manner.

"H-Happened ... l-last ... last night?!" Ricky yelled again then Changjo decided to tell the whole story.

After Changjo parked his car, he and the drunk Ricky entered inside the condominium. Ricky's arm is hung on his shoulder while he is holding Ricky's waist for better handling. When they arrived inside, some of the employees caught their attention and looked at them before hopping inside the elevator. While inside the elevator, Ricky started to babble words that are unknown to Changjo's ears. When they arrived at the 14th floor, Changjo quickly carried Ricky out of the elevator and brought him inside his room. The two reached the bedroom.

"Wait ... y-you're sleeping ... here ... t-too?" Ricky asked, unsure if it was the right thing to say.

"N-No don't worry! I ... I'll sleep at the couch." Changjo replied while softly delivering the last few words.

"Is it really okay? I can sleep at the couch if you want." Ricky said.

"It's fine! You're my guest after all." Changjo answered before he picked up a pillow and left towards the couch. Soon after that, Ricky passed out to sleep immediately.

Changjo felt a shaking motion on his body. He woke up and found Ricky whining something on him. He grabbed his phone and it says 4:12 am. Annoyed, Changjo scratched his head before attending to the cute little kid.

"What's wrong?! It's so early!" Changjo whined back.

"My head ... it's so painful. Changjo help me!!!" Ricky whined louder. With that being said, Changjo's senses returned immediately as he panicked on getting up from the couch.

"Darn it! Should I get coffee, a ramyun or what?!" Changjo asked while panicking.

"I-I don't know!!!" Ricky whined and small tears started to form on his eyes afterwards. Changjo went to the kitchen and searched the fridge and cupboard. Fortunately, a single pack of ramyun is still inside. Changjo immediately boiled a water and prepared the ramyun for Ricky. After a couple of minutes, Changjo returned to the couch where Ricky is sitting and bringing with him a bowl of ramyun.

"I don't know if this will work but anyway, eat this." Changjo said after carefully putting the bowl over the coffee table.

"Omo! I wish this will help." Ricky whimpered. Changjo's place became quiet when Ricky started to dig in. Changjo was only staring at the cute figure who is busy eating. The bowl's half already and Ricky started to feel a little better.

"I'm done!!!" Ricky cheered.

"Wait, there's still some inside." Changjo said after checking the bowl.

"I'm full already. I think I should sleep some more." Ricky said.

"Alright. Sweet dreams." Changjo said before starting to clean up the mess after Ricky ate. Upon lifting the bowl, Changjo's black tank was tugged by Ricky. Ricky stared at him with puppy eyes.

"Wh-What's wrong?" Changjo asked.

"It's still dark and ... and I'm kinda afraid." Ricky answered.

"What should I do?" Changjo asked again.

"S-Stay with me ... i-in ... the bed." Ricky said who was already red like a ripe tomato.

"S-Sure. I'm fine with that." Changjo immediately agreed.

The next thing that happened in the bed: Changjo was wrapping Ricky with his arms and Ricky was resting on Changjo's tough chest.

"I ... I did that?!" Ricky exclaimed, not accepting the mere truth.

"Yes you did." Changjo said and Ricky started to dramatically cover up his entire body.

"Don't worry I didn't do anything." Changjo added.

"Promise?" Ricky asked.

"Promise." Changjo replied.

After Changjo cleared up everything that Ricky asked, they continued to eat breakfast peacefully. Changjo kept on praising what Ricky cooked while Ricky is not sure if Changjo was only messing with him. A couple of minutes passed and everything was cleaned up. Ricky gave his "thank you" and "goodbye" to Changjo and the latter waved back to him. Ricky turned around, ready to open the door when Changjo suddenly pulled his hand.

"Wait!" Changjo called out.

"What's wrong?" Ricky sincerely asked.

"What's your answer?" Changjo asked back.

"Answer to what?" Ricky stated.

"Last night, there's this question I asked on you." Changjo replied.

I'm Changjo. I like you so much. Let's go out on a date?

"Oh ... that ..." Ricky remembered.

"Look, it's not a question anymore." Changjo said.

"Eh?" the baffled Ricky replied.

"It's an order. Go out with me. I don't need an answer because I know it's a yes!" Changjo proudly cheered at Ricky.

"Stupid." said by the speechless, confused, surprised, dazed but happy Ricky. Then Changjo held Ricky's hand and gently pulled him closer before locking the front door.

"Stay with me. Let's go out later?" Changjo asked.

"I'll go home to change. I'll be back I promise!" Ricky smiled.

"No need. I'll buy you something to wear." Changjo bragged.

"I think that's too much." the worried Ricky replied.

"It's not a problem. So will you stay now?" Changjo asked once more.

"Alright." Ricky said after giving an assuring hum.

On the same morning, Chunji arrived at his bus stop. He has a long face that morning. He was confused and hurt at the same time. He kept on thinking from what just happened. While walking on his way back to his home, the memories of him and the random guy last night made him smile and ... sad at the same time. He was walking in a weakened manner. His house was already on his sight when his phone rang from his pocket.

 

 

~~~~~

Late update sorry :( Anyway, I'm still thinking of what should happen to Chunji loool :D Please subscribe ^.^