Chapter 5

Love Love Love

It is already nine in the evening. Chunji and Ricky arrived at Niel's place earlier than Niel expected. Chunji is patiently waiting and Ricky is whining already that they are not going yet while Niel is doing his best to calm down Ricky. Niel checks his phone time to time, checking if there's any message from Minsoo. Thirty minutes have already passed and still got no message from Minsoo.

I know he will come!

Niel told himself while Chunji and Ricky are checking out the VIP tickets they got. Unpatient and anxious, Niel started to walk back and forth which caught his bestfriends' attention.

"Can you calm down Niel?" Chunji sincerely asked.

"But gosh, what's taking him so long?!" Niel exclaimed.

"You're right! Omo!!! What if he was lying to you???" Ricky teased.

"YAH! You little!!! He will come of course! I know it!" Niel arrogantly replied.

Niel grabbed his phone and bombarded Minsoo with text messages. A couple of minutes passed and a beeping car is heard outside of Niel's place. Niel, Chunji and Ricky looked at one another and after a few seconds of silence, they all jumped in joy knowing that their service has already arrived. Lol. Niel finished retouching on his cosmetics and Chunji and Ricky looked at one another who are curious why Niel is so concerned about his looks. When Niel is done, they went out of the house and Minsoo was standing out of his car.

"YAH! What took you so long?! You are not even texting me back!!! I thought you would'nt come!" Niel suddenly exclaimed which surprised the other three. Chunji and Ricky looked at one another again and embarassed at what Niel did.

"Uhm ... Niel hyung is just tired please understand." Ricky apologetically said to Minsoo.

"No it's fine. Niel, you haven't changed at all." Minsoo said before giving a smile on Niel.

"I'm Bang Minsoo. I'm Niel's one and only friend during middle school." Minsoo added.

"I'm Chunji and this little kid is Ricky. We are Niel's bestfriends since his first year in high school." Chunji cheerfully introduced.

"I'm not little anymore Chunji hyung!" Ricky whined.

"Yeah sure you're not!" Niel sarcastically stated.

Right after the introductions, they all went inside the car. Niel is in front, of course and Chunji and Ricky are sitting at the back seat. While they are on their way to the nightclub, random conversations emerged. Some did embarass Niel and he got pissed off by that.

"I used to kiss Niel on his cheeks when we were at middle school." Minsoo proudly said. Upon hearing that, Niel's eyes widened and the two who are at the back are also surprised.

"Niel hyung ... really?" Ricky asked.

"Is it true Niel???" Chunji followed.

"Yah! You don't even need to tell them that!!! You're stupid!!!" Niel said while whacking Minsoo's arm and the latter laughed at him back.

"Woah!!! Are you two dating?" Ricky bravely asked and Chunji pulled him and covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry but this little kid's mouth is so rash and careless." Chunji said while making faces on Ricky.

"Yah! Chunji hyung let me go!!!" Ricky complained.

"Are we dating?" Minsoo asked to Niel in a teasing and seductive tone, not mentioning the y glare Minsoo gave.

"YAH! You're driving so don't look at me!!!" Niel yelled while shyly pushing away Minsoo's face.

"Ohhhh! So that's why Niel hyung is restless awhile ago at their place!" Ricky suddenly exclaimed.

"Restless? Something went wrong, Niel?" Minsoo sincerely asked Niel.

"No it's not that. But Niel hyung was like walking back and forth while waiting for you!" Ricky interfered.

"He was also really concern on his looks awhile ago compared to normal days. Oh right! He was like Do I look good with this? How about this one? So should I wear this or that? something like that." Ricky added and right after, he got a wonderful whack from Niel.

"Shut up you little brat!" Niel harshly said.

"Hyung I think acting like that when Minsoo hyung is around is not really good." Ricky casually said while swinging his head from left to right.

"R-Really? You think so?" Niel anxiously asked.

"No it's fine. He's like that ever since in middle school and I'm glad he didn't change." Minsoo said before looking at Niel's eyes- glaring at him already.

"Wait. Why are you not texting me back awhile ago!" Niel yelled at Minsoo.

"Sorry. I forgot my phone at my place." Minsoo said. He got a hum from Niel as a reply.

After half of an hour driving on the road, they arrived at the nightclub. Minsoo parked the car first before they went out of it.

"Oh I almost forgot but why do you have VIP tickets in the first place? Are you some kind of a member here?" Niel asked.

"No. The owner is my friend that's why." Minsoo replied.

"Oh okay." Niel answered.

"Let's go." Minsoo said.

The four entered the club after they showed their VIP tickets on the staff at the entrance. Ricky, who was a first timer, was surprised by the dark area but has blinding lights and a crowd of people inside dancing to the music.The place is so loud and noisy and not so welcoming stares and glares from the people inside met them. He expected it already so he was like prepared for it. He smiled when he heard the song playing.

"Chunji hyung their playing Dara's Kiss right?" Ricky asked to Chunji.

"Yeah! I think we'll be okay here Ricky!" Chunji said.

The three followed Minsoo as they were on their way to VIP section of the club. They climbed up a staircase which leads to an indoor balcony, a place for VIP ticket holders, which has modern and stylish booths on it. Unlimited alcoholic drinks of various kinds are also served upon request. Chunji and Ricky awed at the beautiful place. Several people at the indoor balcony who are also VIP ticket holders greeted Minsoo which gave hint to the other three that Minsoo is well-knowned at the club. When they found a spot to sit, Minsoo left to get them something to drink.

"Hyung this place looks really expensive." Ricky said in a lowered voice.

"I know right!" Niel smirked.

"But look at those people ..." Chunji softly said to the other two before pointing not-so-obviously to the people staring at them in an intimidating manner.

"Psh. Don't mind them and we're here to enjoy right?" Niel said as he cheered the two.

Minsoo returned after a couple of minutes bringing drinks with him. Ricky was amazed at the drinks with different colors. One is red, the other one is blue, the other one is green, they also have a pink one, a drink that is half red and half blue and so on. Chunji and Niel looked at one another, afraid for what might happen to them later on if they will get drunk.

"Yah Minsoo! You're not planning to send me home drunk, right?!" Niel harshly asked.

"It depends on you of course but I swear, I picked the cocktails with the lowest alcohol content so trust me!" Minsoo said, assuring the other three.

Different reactions were given by the three upon having their drinks. Most of the time, Ricky complained and whined at the not-so-appealing flavors of the drink.

"Minsoo hyung can you get me something that is more more more delicious than this?" Ricky whiningly asked.

"Er ... I know one that taste like strawberry but the alcohol content is-"

"I don't care! It's strawberry afterall!" Ricky said as he abrupted Minsoo's words.

"I warned you, okay?" Minsoo said before getting Ricky a drink he wants.

"Ricky is drunk." Chunji whispered to Niel.

"I know right." Niel whispered back.

Not too long, Minsoo returned back and bringing him another batch of drinks. The table is full of newly-brought drinks and a staff cleaned up the used glasses. The bestfriends smiled at the sight. Everything was not under control anymore. Ricky and Chunji are seeing stars already. Niel kept on whacking Minsoo. Minsoo sighed, thinking that he shouldn't have brought Niel and his friends at the club. Minsoo took out his phone and decided to take photos of a drunk Niel. He laughed at the sight while Niel was clueless on what Minsoo was doing.

"Hey dude!" a random tall and handsome guy with big ears greeted Minsoo.

"It's been a long time, Minsoo!" greeted by the shorter guy with feminine hands who is together with the big-eared guy.

"Hey! I'm with my friends and they are drunk already as you can see." Minsoo sighed.

"Tsk tsk! It's your fault!!!" the shorter guy yelled.

"Can you come over at our table for awhile?" the big-eared guy asked.

"Wait a second. Niel, I'll be right back." Minsoo whispered to Niel.

"I'll come with you!" Niel whiningly stated.

"How about your friends?" Minsoo asked in a concerned manner.

"Chunji is still fine so there'll be no problem." Niel replied.

"Let him come with us! It's okay right?" the shorter guy asked the big-eared guy.

"Of course! He can join us Minsoo." the taller guy approved. Minsoo then grabbed Niel's hand and the four left.

Chunji noticed that Ricky fell asleep. Niel and Minsoo are gone. He needs to go to the restroom so he carefully stood up. For Chunji, the world is spinning. He gets more dizzy because of the ear-banging noise and the lights that are blinding him. He tried to walk carefully but he was unsuccessful. He bumped and bumped to random several people along the way. Thankfully, those that he bumped did only ignore him and did not cause any commotion. But there's this one guy that he bumped who made him fell on the floor.

Chunji successfully made his way downstairs from the balcony. The restroom is already on his sight. He passed through alot of crowd of people while not forgetting to say his excuses and sorry. He fastened his pace but it was a wrong decision. He bumped onto someone's back. A handsome guy who is a little shorter to Chunji who has a unique hair color. Chunji fell his on the floor in a sitting position. He got more dizzy because of the fall and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" the shorter guy immediately attended Chunji when he noticed that someone bumped on his back. The shorter guy gave his hand to Chunji so he can stand up properly.

"S-Sorry. I'm so careless." Chunji replied. The shorter guy then looked around, trying to figure out where Chunji is heading.

"I guess you're heading to the restroom." the shorter guy said.

"Mind if I accompany you?" the shorter guy added.

"It's okay. Sure." Chunji then smiled.

The shorter guy waited for Chunji outside the restroom. After a couple of minutes, Chunji came out and still complaining that he's still dizzy. Chunji is ready to go back upstairs.

"So where are you seated?" the shorter guy asked.

"Upstairs." Chunji lazily replied.

"Same here! But I'm quiet surprised that a weakling like you is a VIP here ..." the shorter guy said.

"Yah! I'm not a weakling!" Chunji complained.

"Yeah you're not, really." the shorter guy teased.

The shorter guy decided to walk Chunji to the stairs.

"I don't wanna go back yet to my friends there so go ahead." the shorter guy said.

"Okay. Thanks for helping me out." Chunji smiled.

"Be careful next time, okay?" the shorter guy reminded.

"I will." Chunji said before helplessly climbed up the stairs.

Chunji was still dizzy and being extra careful in walking. He found their seat and Ricky and Niel are talking to each other ... no ... it wasn't Niel. It is a total stranger. A random guy is sitting beside Ricky, talking to him while Ricky had his head spinning already. He was about to chase away the random guy beside Ricky when Ricky suddenly spew on the random guy.

Ricky woke up. He looked around and noticed that he's alone by himself. Even his Chunji hyung left. Suddenly, a random guy wearing a black plain tee sat beside him. The sudden action surprised Ricky.

"Hi." the other guy said.

"What do you want?! Chunji hyung!!! Niel hyung!!! Help me!!!" Ricky suddenly caused a commotion.

"No, no! I won't hurt or anything!!!" the other guy said.

"Really?" Ricky asked while looking at the other guy's eyes.

"Yeah honestly ... ever since you arrived tonight, my eyes are already on you. I've been watching you from afar yeah and ... I think ... I found you cute. You're cute. I'll get straight to the point. I like y-"

For the other guy, his world became quiet. Puke. Ricky puked on his black tee. Ricky looked up with an apologetic looked. The other guy had his eyes widened. He didn't expect that. Ricky was a little afraid for what's gonna happen next. The other guy carefully pushed Ricky away from him.

"Wait a second." the other guy said before taking off his black tee. Fortunately, he has a tank top as his undershirt.

"It's cold!" Ricky quickly said.

"But it's dirty and I can't wear that shirt anymore." the other guy said before putting away his black tee.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. Forgive me." Ricky said while pouting his lips. The other guy widened his eyes when he saw heaven- Ricky's pout. Extreme aegyo. After a few seconds, the other guy was able to get back on his senses.

"I won't forgive you unless you tell me your name." the other guy smirked.

"Yoo Changhyun. Ricky! Call me Ricky." Ricky merrily introduced.

"I'm Changjo. I like you so much. Let's go out on a date?" Changjo bravely asked while putting on a confident smile.

 

 

~~~~~

One by one they are appearing :"> I'm excited lol :) I'm starting to get positive feedbacks! Thank you :)