Chapter 13

Love Love Love

Everyone went separate ways except Minsoo and Niel. They arrived in front of Niel's place. Minsoo woke up Niel who fell asleep inside his car. When Niel woke up, Minsoo opened the door for him. Niel walked towards the door and Minsoo was following behind him. Minsoo smiled on the grimacing Niel. Then Minsoo removed the black leather he was wearing and put it on Niel's shoulder which quiet surprised the latter. When Niel was in a dazed moment, Minsoo took the chance and quickly sneaked a kiss on his cheeks. Niel's eyes widened and Minsoo laughed at him. Minsoo was about to head back inside his car and leave but a pair of arms wrapped him from behind. Minsoo smiled, knowing that it was Niel.

"What's wrong?" Minsoo asked without facing Niel.

"N-Nothing." Niel softly answered.

"Go inside Niel. It's cold here outside." Minsoo said.

"Thank you." Niel whispered on Minsoo's back.

"Softie." Minsoo whispered and chuckled right after.

"WHAT?! WHO DID YOU CALL A SOFTIE!" Niel exclaimed and pulled out his arms from Minsoo before giving the latter a quiet forceful push towards the car.

"GO HOME YOU STUPID KID!" Niel followed a yell which can be heard throughout the entire neighborhood. Minsoo smiled and waved on the grumpy Niel before starting up his car and leaving the area. Once Minsoo's car was out of Niel's sight, he headed inside the house and sniffed the manly scent on Minsoo's leather jacket.

The next day, Chunji arrived early at the coffee shop along with Niel and Ricky. They did some minor clean up before putting on the "open" sign on the door. To Chunji's surprise, Ljoe has not yet arrived. Instead of waiting for Ljoe, Chunji checked the recipe and opened the fridge to get the ingredients. Chunji prepared the mixer and kitchen utensils he needed. After getting the exact measurement of every ingredients, he took a deep breath and tried to remember everything that Ljoe taught him in baking.

Half of an hour passed and Chunji was already exhausted. He couldn't make anything and everything's a mess. Ricky kept on checking Chunji and telling the latter that customers are looking for breads and pastries. Chunji was panicking and nervous of course. He even wished that Ljoe would just come and help him in instant. Fortunately, Ljoe arrived. Ljoe entered the kitchen in a hurried manner and completely ignoring the greetings from Niel and Ricky. Once inside the kitchen, Ljoe palmed his face in total disbelief of the scene. Chunji immediately noticed Ljoe's arrival and the latter quickly helped him.

"Damn it Chunji! What are you doing?!" Ljoe said in a mad tone while kneading a dough.

"S-Sorry. I'm sorry." Chunji apologized.

"You can't say sorry all the time! Keep that in your stupid brain!" Ljoe yelled.

"I ... I'm sorry for being ... stupid. I'm stupid, I'm really sorry." Chunji softly replied before leaving the kitchen and going out of the coffee shop. Ljoe ignored the fact that Chunji left and continued making breads and cakes. Niel and Ricky noticed the tears on Chunji's eyes before leaving the area but they wasn't able to do anything because of too much number of customers.

Chunji ran away. He ran and ran until his feet got tired. A wooden bench under the tree was on his sight and he sat on there. He stared on the ground, clearly remembering that Ljoe called him stupid. Stupid, it was the first time he was called with that word. Tears then continued to pour out. He thought that he and Ljoe are friends already because of what happened yesterday.

Just like when we met at the club. Only good at beginning.

Chunji told himself. After more sniffs and tears, a short and feminine guy arrived noticed Chunji.

"Hi." the feminine guy stopped in front of Chunji.

"Who are you?" Chunji asked after turning up his head.

"That uniform you are wearing, you work at Chanyeol's coffee shop?" the other guy asked back.

"Yes. Why?" Chunji asked again.

"Now that you mentioned it, you look familiar!" the feminine guy cheered.

"You too! I saw you at the bar with Chanyeol hyung!" Chunji curved a little smile.

"I'm Baekhyun! Chanyeol and I are dating." Baekhyun introduced before sitting beside Chunji.

"I'm Chunji and we saw each other at the club, right?" Chunji said and Baekhyun replied a hum.

"But what's wrong with your eyes? Did you cry?" Baekhyun worriedly asked for which Chunji didn't reply.

"Did someone from the coffee shop picked on you or anything?!" Baekhyun followed another question with a furious tone.

"No, no. No one did that to me!" Chunji immediately answered to calm down Baekhyun.

"You should go back to the coffee shop now and I'm coming with you! Is my Chanyeol at the shop?" Baekhyun asked again.

"He's not yet in there." Chunji answered.

"Oh is that so? Maybe he's at the club again." Baekhyun said.

"Club?" Chunji asked, figuring out if what he heard was right.

"Yeah. He owns the club where we all met." Baekhyun casually said which surprised Chunji.

"R-Really?!" Chunji asked again.

"Yep! Gosh, let me walk you back to the coffee shop okay?" Baekhyun suggested and Chunji agreed.

Chunji and Baekhyun arrived at the coffee shop. Baekhyun carefully looked around and smiled at the modern and cozy design. Baekhyun saw the familiar face of Niel and the two waved at each other. Baekhyun saw the cute "princess" at the cash register.

"Hello Niel! And hello to you little cutie!" Baekhyun greeted the two at the counter.

"Oh no! Chanyeol hyung's not here!" Niel immediately said.

"Yeah it's alright." Baekhyun replied.

"Chunji hyung! What's wrong?" Ricky worriedly asked before going out of the counter and hugging his Chunji hyung.

"It's nothing Ricky. Don't worry about me." Chunji smiled on the little Ricky, trying to assure the latter that he's fine.

"Chunji, can we talk later about that?" Niel asked.

"Sure, okay." Chunji answered.

"So Chunji, what's your task in here?" Baekhyun turned his head on Chunji before asking.

"I work ... at the kitchen." Chunji softly answered.

"Woah! That's wonderful! We should go in there!" Baekhyun cheered before grabbing Chunji's arm and entering the kitchen. Upon arriving inside the kitchen, Baekhyun noticed the guy who was busy making a cupcake. He was familiar to Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes widened upon remembering who the guy is. Unfortunately, Ljoe looked at Chunji's direction and and noticed Baekhyun.

"Why are you here?" Ljoe sternly asked.

"I can leave if you want!" Chunji answered in a unusual tone.

"I'm talking to that other guy with you, not you." Ljoe replied which shamefaced Chunji.

"Woah, still have that sharp tongue on you?" Baekhyun teased.

"Leave." Ljoe said.

"I don't want to." Baekhyun chuckled. As a reply from Ljoe, a wooden rolling pin was on the air and about to hit Baekhyun's face but fortunately, Baekhyun was able to dodge. Chunji's eyes widened from what happened knowing the fact that his boss' boyfriend is being assaulted by an employee. Baekhyun then hurried outside, still having a smile on his face. Once outside, Baekhyun shook his head, having an idea on what made Chunji cry.

Fast forward and it's closing time again. Chanyeol arrived a few minutes earlier than they expected. After some minor business, Chanyeol let Niel and Ricky go home or more like, he forced Niel and Ricky to go home. When the two are out of the coffee shop, Chanyeol entered the kitchen where Ljoe and Chunji are cleaning up.

"I heard what happened." Chanyeol said to the busy Chunji and Ljoe.

"Sorry. It's my fault for arriving late." Ljoe quickly answered.

"Both of you are wrong this time." Chanyeol replied.

"You should learn more from Ljoe, Chunji." Chanyeol added.

"I know. I'm really sorry and I will work harder. I promise." Chunji sincerely answered.

"It's Sunday tomorrow and our shop will not open. As a punishment, you two will spend your night here. You should teach Chunji well, Ljoe." Chanyeol said.

"Wait! That's not right! It's already eleven in the evening! Can we do this tomorrow morning instead?" Chunji asked.

"I'm the boss." Chanyeol sternly answered.

"O-Okay." Chunji softly answered.

"Don't worry. I will teach Chunji ... very well."

"Good to hear that and remember, only you two will stay here. Just you two!" Chanyeol reminded.

"Alright." Ljoe answered.

"O-Okay. Take care Chanyeol hyung." Chunji softly said.

Ljoe walked Chanyeol to the door while Chunji was busy preparing the utensils and ingredients. Ljoe locked the door before returning inside the kitchen. His eyes locked together with Chunji's eyes.

Chanyeol was inside his car when his phone beeped. A message was on the screen and he opened it.

 

From: Ljoe

Thanks hyung! You're the best! >:)

 

Chanyeol sighed before smiling after reading the message.

Stupid Ljoe. Just accept the fact that you like another guy. Accept the fact that you like Chunji.

Chanyeol told himself.

 

 

~~~~~

Excited for the next chapter ♥