Chapter 15

Love Love Love

Chunji's slumber was over when he felt the pain from his back and his entire upper body. He gently rubbed his eyes and found the asleep Ljoe's face in front of him. That's the time when he realized that his head was resting on Ljoe's lap and his body was on the floor. Chunji repeatedly blinked his eyes and still couldn't believe the time he spent with Ljoe last night until that morning. Chunji curved a little smile upon staring on Ljoe's handsome face. Even though the sun was already up, Chunji didn't hurry or anything instead, he remained in his position and smiling on Ljoe's sleeping face.

A couple of minutes passed and Ljoe opened up his eyes. Chunji's eyes widened when he knew that he was caught staring by Ljoe. Ljoe smiled and eyes were still blinking and not yet fully opened.

"Good morning." Ljoe greeted with a husky voice and with a forced smile in the early morning.

"I slept well." Chunji replied and flashed a smile to Ljoe right after.

"That's great." Ljoe followed with a smirk.

The two stared at each other's eyes for a minute or two. Ljoe did his best, resisting the urge to have a taste of Chunji's pink-pale lips. They remained in their position until a grumble from Chunji's tummy ruined the silence.

"Um ..." Chunji shyly whispered.

"Yeah I know, I know. What do you wanna eat?" Ljoe asked.

"I don't know. Anything will do." Chunji replied while flashing a smile.

With that, the two stood up and Ljoe checked the fridge for anything edible while Chunji was washing his face at the restroom. A cup of coffee and a cup of milk were on the table and Ljoe was following up four pieces of toasts. Red apples and sliced bananas were also served. Chunji came out of the restroom and smiled when he figured out that Ljoe was done.

"Let's eat?" Ljoe invited.

Chunji replied with a hum before sitting on the chair beside Ljoe. Casual talking took place and Chunji also left to get some salted butter from the fridge. The two shared a playful breakfast and then Chunji noticed the cup in front of him.

"Ljoe ..." Chunji whispered.

"Hmmm?" Ljoe hummed.

"Why do I get milk? I also want coffee." Chunji said.

"Nahhh. Coffee is not good for you." Ljoe smirked.

"Why is it not okay to me but it is okay for you?" Chunji whined.

"So should I give my cup of coffee to you?" Ljoe asked.

"Yeah! I want coffee too." Chunji smiled.

"But I already drank on it." Ljoe smiled back.

"Unless you wanna have an indirect kiss with me." Ljoe followed up a tease which made Chunji blushed and embarassed.

"Yah! What are you saying!!!" the shy Chunji exclaimed.

"Okay so stick with your milk." Ljoe said.

"Fine!" Chunji whimpered.

Chunji held his cup of milk with both of his hands and took a sip. Ljoe turned to him and gestured his fingers.

"Hey you've got milk on your upper lip." Ljoe gestured.

"Oh, here?" Chunji asked as he tried to wipe off the space on his upper lip.

"No, over there." Ljoe pointed out.

"Here? Is it clean now?" Chunji asked again which made Ljoe shook his head.

"Come here." Ljoe whispered before cupping Chunji's face with both of his hands. He slowly wiped off the milk stain on Chunji's lips by caressing his thumb on the latter's lips. They shared another gaze again before whispering each other's names.

"C-Chunji ..."

"L-Ljoe ..."

Chunji closed his eyes. Ljoe was slowly getting closer to the latter's lips until ...

"Good morning Chunji hyung!!!" a cheerful Ricky popped out of nowhere.

Chunji opened up his eyes immediately and pushed Ljoe away. Ljoe pulled back and turned to Ricky. Ricky's eyes and mouth widened at the same time.

"Oh um ... I'm not disturbing anything, right?" Ricky asked and smiled right after.

"W-What are you saying Ricky?" Chunji asked back while putting on an awkward grin.

"Why are you here?" the grumpy Ljoe asked Ricky.

"Chunji hyung! Your mom's worried that you didn't go home last night. I woke up to find out that I have 17 missed calls from her." Ricky explained.

"R-Really?! Omo! I guess I really need to go!" Chunji panicked.

"W-Wait!" Ljoe exclaimed which made the other two curious if there's something wrong.

"I mean ... your food ... finish eating and you can go." Ljoe followed up.

"But I really need to go now." Chunji sincerely replied.

"But ... I ... I p-prepared the food for y-you ..." Ljoe whispered, enough for Chunji to hear.

"By the way, how did you get in here?! I locked the door last night!" the frowning Ljoe followed up to Ricky.

"Um Chanyeol hyung gave each one of us a spare key, right?" Ricky answered, still putting on a smile.

"Let's go now Ricky!" Chunji yelled after fixing his things.

"W-Wait a second!" Ljoe tried to speak.

"Sorry Ljoe but I really have to go. See you tomorrow!" Chunji smiled to Ljoe before leaving and dragging Ricky out of the coffee shop.

Ljoe's mouth was wide open that Chunji left sooner than he expected. Going back to Chunji and Ricky, Chunji was quiet all the time while walking towards the bus stop and Ricky had a creepy smile on his face.

"Chunji hyung." the smiling Ricky ruined the silence.

"H-Hmm?" Chunji hummed.

"I think you have some explaining to do." Ricky said and put on a "you-know-what-i-mean" smirk on his face. Chunji facepalmed.

 

 

~~~~~

I'M REALLY SORRY :((((( PLEASE FORGIVE ME :((((( I was really busy with my studies :(((( Tough college life :((((( But, I'm back!!! :D Please comment and subscribe :) Thank you :D ♥