Paradise

Paradise

 

“W...What?” Woohyun asked, feeling his cheeks burn when he heard the confession. Did he heard the right words or did he imagined the leader said that? It was probably his imagination wasn't it? It had to be. “I love you Woohyun.” Maybe not. Maybe it was real and it wasn't his imagination and he didn't know what was happening. But then Woohyun smiled and realized why the older man was saying he loved him. “Hyung, I love you too. We're family aren't we?” He asked. It made sense. The older had been sick and probably felt a little lonely, so know he was making sure the members knew how he felt about them because he couldn't keep it inside him inside. “No Woohyun, that isn't what I meant!”

 

The younger man raised his brow not understanding what the older was saying. Specially because Sunggyu looked sad like something bad had happened. And he hated to see his precious leader like that. No, he couldn't be sad. No matter what, he couldn't be sad. “I love you....so much.” Woohyun couldn't even talk when he heard that. He just looked down to his hands and continued hearing the older man speaking. “You're the first thought when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep.” Sunggyu started and Woohyun continued looking down his hands not sure of what was happening. Why was the leader saying those things and why was his heart beating so fast and why were his cheeks burning?

 

“I need you. I need you to be with me. Please.” Sunggyu didn't even realized what he was saying, but when he did, the words were already out and he could see the younger man's reaction wasn't what he expected or wanted. Woohyun was just looking at his hands, not saying a word and that was stressing the older man more than he wished. He wasn't going to be rejected, was he? “please say something Woohyun! Don't leave me here hanging.” Sunggyu was almost demanding an answer, but he still managed to control his voice. He didn't to scare the younger man because they both knew Woohyun didn't respond well when the older man shouted or got mad. “Hyung...I...I....”

 

He was going to be rejected wasn't he? Sunggyu was going to be rejected and his worst nightmare was going to come true wasn't it? The dreams he had, they were all a warning that said he had lost Woohyun and nothing would make the younger man love him. “If you're going to reject me...don't...don't speak...”

 

Sunggyu almost begged. Woohyun looked at him and moved a little closer, placing his hand on the older man's arm. They looked at each other and they stood staring to each others eyes. They stood like that for a little while but when Sunggyu saw the younger man take a deep breath to speak, his heart started beating incredibly fast, waiting for what was going to happen, what the older was going to tell him. “I'm not going to reject you.”

 

Sunggyu wanted to be relieved, but even thought he was hearing nice words, it didn't made him feel better. Instead he started feeling more nervous and continued looking to the younger man, waiting for the end of the speech. “I would never reject you.” Woohyun made a pause and looked down, not being able to face the older man. “I love you....I love you too.” Sunggyu was ready to launch himself to Woohyun and kiss him right there but the expression on Woohyun's face didn't matched his words. His words should be of happiness right? Then why was he behaving like that? “But we...we can't be together.”

 

“Why?” Sunggyu asked, not understanding why the younger man was being like that and why he was saying those things. “Because...we're on the same band...imagine if we fight...imagine if we break up! It will ruin Infinite and I wouldn't be able to live with that.” Sunggyu started biting his lower lip. It was true. Woohyun was right, but even so, why was he being like that? They could make it work couldn't they? They loved each other, they could make things right. “But Dongwoo and Hoya make it work! If they can, we can!” Woohyun looked at the older man, feeling his heart beating faster and faster, knowing that nothing would make him stop from imagining how his life would be if he was officially with Sunggyu.

 

The older man pulled him closer and pressed their foreheads together. “But you're the leader...Imagine I hurt you, imagine I-”Before he could continue, Sunggyu pressed his lips on Woohyun's. The younger didn't know what to do. He imagined how would it be to kiss Sunggyu, but he never imagined it would feel like that. He never imagined it would feel like a lightening hitting his body. He never thought those lips would feel like velvet against his. And he never thought those lips could taste so much like honey. “You won't hurt me! Never!” Sunggyu assured as he pulled away to look at Woohyun's face. He saw the man blush and bite his lips because of the nerves.

 

“But what if...” Sunggyu placed a finger on Woohyun's lips and gave a small, weak smile. “There's no 'what if'! We're going to be together and everything will be alright. I promise you!” Woohyun didn't know what to say. He was happy, shocked and confused at the same time. He wanted to be with the older man so bad it hurt, but something told me they couldn't be together, no matter how much he wanted, no matter how much he loved the other man. “I love you.” Sunggyu said again, as if he was trying to make Woohyun's insecurities fly away but it didn't helped at all. It only made his heart tighter and he didn't know what was wrong with him. He should be happy right? “Hyung...”

 

He called and the leader looked at him, waiting for him to continue. “Why...why can't I be happy?” That question made Sunggyu look at him and didn't know how to answer. He just stood there looking at him and started thinking why the younger wasn't feeling happy when this was clearly something both wanted. “...what?” Was all he managed to ask. Woohyun looked at him, with tears in his eyes. What was happening? “I want to be happy....I want to hold you, to kiss you and I want you to tell me everything is going to be alright....” Not needing another word, Sunggyu did exactly what he was told. He wrapped his arms around the younger man and kissed his forehead.

 

The hold was tight and Woohyun started crying like the world was about to end tomorrow. “Please tell me those tears are happy tears...because if they aren't I don't know what's happening in here.” Sunggyu whispered and he could feel the younger smile a little when he hear those words. It made him feel so much better, it made him feel so relieved.

 

“I want to be happy Hyung...with you.” Woohyun whispered and it was like a weight was lifted from Sunggyu's shoulders. He kissed the man again and gave a small smile, while resting his right cheek on the singer's head. They stood like that for a while and the older couldn't help but remember his dreams.

 

The one where he and Woohyun met for a second time and the other where he WAS Woohyun. He couldn't help it. He knew those dreams meant something, but he just didn't know what was it. “I can make you happy....I swear.” Sunggyu said and he didn't even realized he the scene on the room was just like an angst movie or something like that. “And I know one thing.” Sunggyu assured and Woohyun looked up to him. “What is that?” Woohyun asked as he cleaned his tears and brought his face closer to the older. “I'm pretty sure we're meant to be.”

 

 

 

 

okay fine! You win!
I'll make a chapter as the last chapter for all of you!
specially because I feel bad because I trolled all of you twice...