Paradise

Paradise

 

Woohyun woke up, feeling relaxed for the first time in a while. He didn't felt like he was going to wake up and realized he was living a total different life or that Sunggyu didn't existed. On the contrary. He was feeling like all of his fears just flew away and he didn't even knew why. But he still couldn't forget about how crushed Sunggyu looked the night before and how Hoya helped him. And his friend was right. He had to make things right before it was too late. He had to make things right for both of them before he lost his beloved leader for good.

 

“Finally you're up!” Hearing the smooth voice talking, Woohyun looked to the side and saw Hoya reading a magazine with a very bored expression. “....What are you doing here? We...we didn't do it...” Woohyun asked, already afraid that he and Hoya did it again and he didn't remembered a single thing. He didn't know what was worst. Do it for a second time or not remember anything. “No! Once was enough thank you.” Hoya paused and threw the magazine away. “Dongwoo-Hyung doesn't want me around him and since Sungjong does anything hyung tells him too, I was kicked out of the room and Sunggyu-Hyung is there instead of me.”

 

The singer nodded and looked at his friend. They were probably on the same boat, they just didn't know it yet. “Why are those two so complicated? We made a mistake, we both said we're sorry, we cried at their knees and they still treat us like we're the worst people in the world.” Hoya mumbled as he moved closer to Woohyun and allowed his head to rest on the lead singer's chest. Woohyun didn't even bothered to complain. Hoya always did that. Every time the dancer needed comfort and a little bit of love, he would do this to him. They needed each other as much they needed the other two. It was something everyone knew and accepted, even thought they would only show it in private. “We hurt them....wouldn't you do the same if we were in the same position as them?” Woohyun asked and Hoya gave a deep breath. He was right. If he was in the same position as the other two he would feel the exact same way, probably worst. He knew that if it was Woohyun in their place he would sulk and be mean every chance he got but would cry in a dark corner so no one could see or hear. “But I still think your situation is way worst than mine.”

 

Hoya said and Woohyun nodded. He was right. His situation was worst and far more complicated than before. “But what's the thing about the dream you had? I heard you talking about it with Sunggyu-Hyung and I got curious.” Woohyun started biting his lower lip. It wasn't like he had a problem saying what he had dreamed of. What bothered him were the memories and the pay it brought to him. He took a deep breath and when he saw the waiting expression of his friend he knew he had to say something. “I had a dream where I wasn't a singer. I was a 21landlord and Sunggyu had scars all over his body....we had a past together but we didn't remembered a thing...but then he died...”

 

He continued talking about his dream over and over again, and the more he talked, the more intrigued Hoya got. It was seriously a very long dream but it sounded like something that had happened for real, something that only happened days ago. “That is some messed up dream.” Hoya said and Woohyun just nodded. What else could he say? It was a very messed up dream. “I hope I never have a dream like that. If I did....” Hoya paused and started imagining what would he do if he was in Woohyun's place. “I would go insane but at the same time I would never let go of Dongwoo-Hyung. I wouldn't let him go alone anywhere, not even to the bathroom!” Woohyun looked to the dancer and raised a brow. “You would do that?”

 

Hoya nodded like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was. “Of course. I believe all dreams have a meaning, and” He paused and made himself more comfortable on Woohyun's chest. He preferred when the singer had less abs and he did complained to the singer more than once. When he didn't had those abs it was much better to rest his head. “And if I had that dream I would think of it as a wake up call for me be with Dongwoo-Hyung all the time and never let him go.” Woohyun started biting his lower lip. Hoya was right. His dream was probably a wake up call but he just noticed it now thanks to Hoya. The dancer continued looking at him and he realized he had to do something before he went crazy. “But what am I suppose to do? I slept with you for god's sake! And he heard...”

 

The dancer sat up straight on the bed and looked down to Woohyun with a small glare. “So? You're a man for god's sake! I know girls with more balls than you!” The lead singer raised a brow not understanding what the other meant by that. “So we slept together, big deal! Are you going to let that mark you forever? No, you aren't! You're going to act like a man and you're going to get up from this bed and you're going to talk to Hyung!” Woohyun sat next to him and looked to Hoya. He was right, he knew he was right, but what was he suppose to do or say?

 

“You're right....I have to do it....but only if you do it too!” Hoya was taken b y surprise when he heard that. He wasn't expecting it, that was for sure. “You can't give me the speech and not do it. You've to do it, and if I do it now, you'll do it too.” The rapper didn't know what to say. He didn't planned to go that far, but since he said all those things to Woohyun he felt like he head to do it too before he was humiliated and called a . Not saying a single word, Hoya got up and walked out of the room, making the other man rather confused.

 

He saw his friend knocking at Dongwoo's bedroom door and shouting, making the man open the door. He continued knocking over and over again. “Hyung, open this door!” Hoya said and the members who were in the living room looked at the dancer with a shocked face. “No!” Dongwoo answered but Hoya ignored. “I'll not ask again. Open this door, we need to talk, now!” Hoya hated to be ignored and Dongwoo knew it. And he didn't want a scandal in the dorm, so he just opened the door and when he allowed the younger to enter silence took over the dorm. Everyone looked at the door and they started wondering what they were they talking and doing inside.

 

Woohyun couldn't even think straight. He was surprised to see Hoya do that without thinking. He got up and as he did it, he saw Sunggyu walk inside their room. As he saw it, he could feel his heart stop when he saw the older stand in front of him. “Hyung...” He whispered and looked to the older man who looked beyond crushed. His eyes were red, he was pale and he couldn't even stand up straight, it was more than obvious. “Hyung...we...we should...” Woohyun started but when he was pushed inside the room again and heard the door close, all he could do was look at the man. He saw Sunggyu walk in his direction in a very fast speed, even thought the room was small. Woohyun, a little scared he felt on the bed, but then Sunggyu placed himself on top of him. As he did it, it was like time stopped. Since when the leader was that...impulsive? “I'm tired.”

 

Sunggyu whispered and Woohyun looked at him with a very confused expression. He knew this wasn't a dream and that it wasn't his imagination. This was really happening, it was really Sunggyu who was there with him. “I'm tired of being Mr. Nice guy. I'm tired of crying because of what you did!” Woohyun felt even worst but didn't said a thing. He didn't had anything to say to that. “If you love me, like you say, show me!” Woohyun raised a brow, not sure he understood rightly what the older man said. “Show me how much you love me...now!”