their's love...

Are we in love?

"I still love him...." 

Jihyo stare at her manager that sat infront of her.

"Thats the truth.. And he dont know about it..  Its true that i dumped him but it was the best choice i have that time.. Our love only will destroy him.. His family try hard to separate both of us.. He say he will leave everything for me but i can't accept it.. He was born with a golden spoon on his mouth.. Can he live as a common people like me? I know it was a painful but i still make that decision.. I leave him.."her manager cry. She looks at jihyo.

"I was jealous when he say you are his girlfriend but i realize i cant do anything.. So thats why i become your manager.. At least i can still protect him..but the situation gets worse when you both break up and you realize he just using you..  He has to do anything to make you stay beside him.. He wouldn't let his family and the press know about this.. He need to protect his company.."

"You just let him do all of this?"jihyo asked.

"It was my fault.. I know he still suffering from our break up although its been a long time.. Im sorry jihyo ah..i didn't mean to hide it from you but i need a right time to tell you everything..."

"And why you decide to tell me now?"

She silent. And then she rub her stomach.

"Because... I'm pregnant....with his child.."

Jihyo eyes wide open."unnie....."

"It was a mistake i make a month ago...  But still i will think this is a gift for me.. A last gift from him..."

Jihyo holds her manager hands.

"He knows??"

She stay silent for a while.

"No..i keep it as a secret.. And dont worry about your contract.. I will take care of it..."

"Unnie..."

 

"Im busy so make it short.." 

Gary looks at the CEO. 

"Let jihyo go..."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what i mean..her contract.. Terminate it.."

"I've told her about this..."

Gary grabbed his suit collar.

"Dont think i care about your stupid warning,jerk...i will do anything to get her from you...and i dont mind if i had to kill you for that.."

CEO push gary's body away.

"If you can't protect your own woman, don't mess up my woman life..and i will do what i told you if you still keep that b***ss attitude towards her..understand?"

 Kang Gary voice still ringing on his ears. He looks arounds him. Now he's alone in his big room. He pick up his phone. He opened a folder and there's a lot of her picture. His love one. 

Knock on the door snapped him from his memories. He look at the opened door. There she was. 

"Can we talk?"

She walking towards his table and sat infront of him. He stare deeply at her.

"You came back early than i thought.. I guess your family were very mad at you right.."

"Tell me what you want..."

She take out an white envelope from her hand bag and put it infront of him. He didnt touch it.

"Thats my resignation letter.. and this.."she put another envelope.

"A letter for Song jihyo contract's termination..read it and make a decision fast.."

He glare at her. Still doesnt speak up.

"I've talk to her and she want to end it as early as possible so i hope you..."

"And if i don't?"

He cuts her words. She smiles.

"I will tell the press about our relationship...and the truth between you and jihyo.. Wonder what your family reaction is?"

He clamped her fist.

"Im sorry...but this is the right way.. Jihyo needs her own life.. Just let her go.."

"And you?why you have to resign?"

"I can't stay with you anymore... We already over and i also need to find my own life.."

"And you do it again..the same thing you did to me before this.."

She nodded.

"Yes..and this time you wouldn't see me again.."

"Kim yun hee!!!"he shouts.

"I told you before..we cant be together..and still can't be.. Just live your life and forget about me.." she stand and ready to walk.

"Did you....ever love me? Am i not enough for you...?"he asked.

She turn her body away. Her back facing him now.

"Im sorry...Chang Joo ah..."and she walk away leaving him alone.

 

 

Note:this chapter is not about our monday couple but still i have to write it.... And once again i feel like i have to edit it again.. Hmmmm..  Feels something lacking..

 

Kamsahamida... *bow*