we? married??

Are we in love?

"I'm sorry for everything... It wasn't your fault.. It was me.. I can't make you stay by my side...i was selfish and just think about my pain only.. Although i know...you are hurting more.. Forgive me Yun Hee..." he grab her hand tightly. He dont care about the people that gather around them. He only care about a woman infront him.

"It wasn't you fault... It just we can't be together..please chang joo... Just let me go.." she tries to walk away but he hold her shoulder.

"Stop all of this!! Do you want our child grow up witout a father?"

She looks at his face with wide eyes.

"You...how you..." 

He smiles.

"An angel told me..and i'm  really thankful to her.. Please Yun Hee.. Accept me.. We can build our family together.."

There's a tear build up. She let it running through her cheeck.

"Don't try to protect me anymore... This time let me protect you.. Can i?"

She still sobbing. He then get down on his knee. She gasped.

"I should do this a long time ago...and i regret it for taking a long time for it..Kim Yun hee.. Im not a perfect guy..and i can't promise you that you wouldn't cry again after this.. But i promise..every time you cry..  I will always be by your side..."he kissed her hand.

"Kim yun hee...will you.....marry me?"

She crying again and nodding her head. He embrace her into a warm hug. All people that surround them were clapping for them.

 

"Really unnie...congratulation... Im happy for you unnie... "

Jihyo was talking with her manager on a phone. She was veru happy when she heard that her former CEO propose to her manager.

"So,now you gonna meet his family? Don't worry unnie.. Just put your trust on oppa..okay..."

And then she ended the call.

"He proposed?" jihyo look at the man beside her. She nodded.

"Whoa..thats fast.."

"But im happy for them.."

Gary smiled and patted her head.

 

Now Jihyo no longer under a company. And She still staying at gary's house. 2 days ago they filming the last episode for runningman and they also announce that they are officially are couple. There were huge respons from all netizen especially fans that believe they were a couple. Their relationship announcement become a news headline Jihyo happy about it because they din't have to hide their relationship anymore.

"California?"Jihyo turn her head towards Gary. He nodded. 

"Yes.. We will promoting our new album.. And maybe have to stay there about a week.."gary say without looking at jihyo. He been like that for a while now. His eyes were glued at his laptop screen. Jihyo walk towards him and hug him from behind.

"What are you doing?"she asks while looking at the screen. She gasped.

"Wasn't it beautiful?" he asked her. He point his finger at the screen. He was looking at a wedding gown photo. And there's a lot of it.  

"Yes...but why you..?" 

Gary pull her hand and make her sat on his lap.

"I really want to see you in this dress.."

"I already wear one in my drama..."

Gary smile.

"No.. What i mean is..." "oppa...." she cuts his words.

"I'm not ready for it...."she knows what he mean. Marriage.

"But why?" jihyo stand up and sat at a chair. 

"Its too early.."

He laughed."what early?i'm already nearing 40 years old.. This is the right time jihyo ah..."

"But we just get together and its not been a week that we announce our relationship.. What will the press think about this?"

"Why you worrying about them? This is about us jihyo ah... Don't you love me?'

"I do oppa but....."she  looks at other side. Gary sigh.

"Please oppa... I need time..."jihyo grab his hand. She can see his dissapointed face. She feels guilty towards him but she has to reject him for now. She has another plan on her mind.

 And it seems Gary was really mad with her decision. He went to california without telling her and she knows it from Gil. He don't want to talk to her when she called him. 

"He mad at you?"yoo jaesuk look at her. She meet with Jaesuk and Haha when she's doing a photoshoot at a cafe.

"Yes..."jihyo drink her lemon juice.

"He was at california now right?"Haha turn to ask. Jihyo nodded. 

"Why he mad?"

Jihyo told them about Gary intention to marry but she rejected him even before he propose.

"I understand His feelings..but i wouldn't blame you either if you are still not ready jihyo ah..try to discuss it again with him..he only mad for a while.. You know how kang gary is right..?" 

Jihyo nod. She silent for a while and then look at both of them.

"Oppa...i need your help..!"

 

-to be continued

 

Note:next chapter will be the last chapter.  And there's a surprised from jihyo.. I think you guys know it... ^^

Thanks a lot for reading my story..*bow*