Sweet Moments...

Are we in love?

Kang Gary stares at the window. Rain still pouring hard outside. Clock shows 1.00am. He looks at the phone in his hand. 3 days he run away from seoul so that he can relieve his stress. But he knows,he can't run away forever. And a call from Yoo jaesuk a day before changes his mind.  

Empty refrigerator make him sigh.He's hungry and theres nothing to eat. Its seems that Gil didn't come to check his studio when he diaappear. He grabbed the umbrella and opened the door. And there she is. Drenched in wet clothes and Shaking. 

"What you doing here?"he can see thats she's crying. Her shoulder shaking and her nose and cheeck red like tomato. Now he started to worry.

"Jihyo ah..."

"I..love you..."and she said it. Gary shocked. His eyes widened.  Although her voice cracked from sobbing but he can hear it.

"Stupid kang gary... I love you.."

He let go the umbrella and pull her into his arm. He don't care about her wet clothes.

"I love You oppa..... Love you..."she's still mumbling. Gary her back.

"Finally you come to me....."

 

He let Jihyo change her clothes. Luckily his shirt fits her. He prepare hot coffee and bring it to her. She was laying on his bed after shower and change her clothes.

"Are you cold?"ask Gary. He sat beside her. He give the coffee to her. Jihyo thanks him and drink it.

"No oppa..im just tired..." she laying again. Gary also laying facing her.  

"Pabo... You can't wait till tommorow?"

Jihyo looks at gary face.it seema like he not shave.

"Im afraid you will disappear again..."said jihyo with a slow voice. Gary her face.

"Im sorry.. I didnt mean to scared you... It just i need some place to release my mind.. Im sorry jihyo ah.."

Jihyo smile and nodded. Gary stare at her face.

"Jihyo ah.."

"Hmmmm?"

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"Tell you what oppa?" 

"All the things you told jaesuk hyung.."

Jihyo gasped. She bite her lips. Gary moves closer to jihyo body and rest his hand at her waist.

"I can help you if you want..."

"Aniya oppa... I will try to discuss it with my manager.. I don't want to involve you in my problem.."

"Did he try to hurt you?"

Jihyo shakes her head.

"Lets dont discuss about this oppa..."

Gary silent. He put his forehead on hers.

"I miss you jihyo ah..."

Jihyo smile.

"Tell me..when you start to love me?"ask Gary.

"Should i?"jihyo blushing. Gary pinch her cheeck.

"Tell me now or you will not sleep tonight.."

Jihyo smile with his warning. 

"Well oppa...i dont really know when i start to loving you.. Maybe because you are always with me so i didnt realize it..but when you start to ignore me..i feel my life is incomplete oppa..."

Gary smile. Thats what he feels when he try to forget her everyday.

"I miss your smile.. Your joke when we are monday couple.. I miss your shy smile.. Your voice..your face...your..."her words were cuts when his lips are touching hers. Her heart beats fast. Really fast and she don't know how to respond to it. Her face as red as tomato now.

"Oppa....."

Gary smile and blushing hard.

"Im sorry..you looks so cute and i cant stop myself.." his shy reaction appear. Jihyo smile and touches his face.

"And i miss this Kang Gary... Sweet and shy Kang Gary...."

Once again theirs lips meet. They spend the night while talking about theirs feeling and memories together.

 

"Am i your maid?calling me early morning just to tell me that your refrig. empty and tell me to buy all this things.."thats the first speech Gil give when Gary open the door. Gil put down all the plastic bag contain foods and other thing. Gary smile to Gil nagging.

"Thanks a lot Gil...i will treat you meats later.."

Gil saw lady shoe at shoe's rack and look at Gary.

"She's here?" ask Gil. Gary nodded. He pick up all the things on the floor.

"So i guess i can't come in..i don't want to disturb both of you.. Have a nice day and gary ah...."

Gary look at Gil face.

"Treat her well... " and Gil go out after that words.

 

Jihyo open her eyes when she feels a touch on her cheeck. Kang garys face appear in her sight.

"Did i wake you?"ask Gary. Jihyo smile.

"I make you some breakfast.. Cleaned up first and we can eat.." gary stand up and walk to door.

"Ah i forgot..i send a text to your manager.. Sayin you will be here with me today and ask her dont disturb us.."he saying that witout seeing a shocked face of jihyo and just walk out from that room. With a naughty smile on his face.

 

"What do you mean you don't know?" mr.CEO glares at Jihyo manager. He just found out about Jihyo absence and her manager saying she's taking a leave and don't know where she is right now.

"She told me she needs a rest and i let her.. I don't know where she is now but i know she safe.. Just let her do wat she wants.. She needs her time alone.."the manager try to defend Jihyo.  

"And while im here..cant we discuss something?"

The CEO looks at the manager.

"What?"

"About Song Jihyo contracts termination..and..."

The manager stares directly at him.

"About your secret......"

 

-to be continued~~~~