Till the end....

Are we in love?

"You meet him??" Song jihyo glare at a man infront of him. Gary just show his innocent face.

"What?i told you right..im gonna meet him.. "He put Jihyo clothes inside a bag. Jihyo will going home today. The doctor allow her after an arguing sessions with the doctor.

"What you say to him?did you both punch each other?"

"No.. He wouldn't dare..yahh..Song Jihyo..why you care about him?you like him?"gary ask with jealousy.

"Aigoo...aniya.. I'm worried if he do something to you..my oppa...."jihyo say with aegyo. Gary smile shyly and then tried to hug her.

"Yahh yah yah kang gary..what are you doing?"Haha voice can be heard. Gary turn around and saw all the members are standing infront of the open door.

"Acting all lovey dovey while letting this door open.. What if someone saw you huh?"Jongkook walking towards them followed by others.

"Jihyo..are you okay?" jaesuk sat beside her.

"Im okay oppa....the doctor wouldnt allow me going home if im not okay.."

"Don't trust her.. She scared the doctor until he allow her.."gary laughing. Jihyo make a sulking face while try to pinch him. And then her phone vibrate. A text come in. She open it and read it with a deep thought.

"What it is?"gary asked.Jihyo look at him.

"My company CEO...."

"What he want?"he ask again curiosly. Jihyo look at the screen again.

"A day after tommorow he will make a press conference regarding my contracts termination and about our relationship.."

All of them in that room were surprised.

"Finally..he give up on you?" jaesuk ask.

Jihyo silent and look at Gary.

"I think so..."

Unnie must done something that change his mind...

 

Finally her contract has been terminated and the press conference end well. Although the press was shocked when they told about the break up and asks a lot of question but its seems that CEO already prepared for that. And the press no longer asked about them. But jihyo didn't see her manager around the company. She also didn't reply to her text and didnt pick up her call.

"What happen to my manager?i couldn't find her.." jihyo ask the CEO when she saw him on her way home. 

"I don't know.."

"You dont know about your own staff?"

"She's no longer my staff.. She already resign and i don't care about her.."he say with a cold tone. Jihyo can feel his anger.

"Today is my last day here so im gonna tell you something.. Unnie...she still love you oppa.. She care about you and protecting you all this time..she doesnt want you to get hurt.. And she.."

"Don't tell me the things i already know.."

So he knows unnie love him?

"If you know why you don't try to win her back?"

"Why should i?she's the one who making all the decision without asking me.. She dont want me to get hurt but she's the one hurting me.. I dont care about her anymore..this is what she want.."

Silent. this is his problem. Egoistic.. Should i tell him about his baby...?but i already promised with unnie..

"You will really regret if you still with your ego... Unnie needs you although she say she's leaving you.. Sometime the things we said wasnt the thing we want it to happen.. Try to think again why she want to leave you and why you let her.. Its still not to late..."and jihyo leave him with that last words.

 

"Do you really don't mind oppa?i can ask dong wook oppa's help.."ask Jihyo.

"Yah song jihyo.. You are my girlfriend.. Why ask other men help when you can ask me? Beside.. I can stay at studio till you get a new house.."gary put his hand on his hips and glaring at jihyo. Since jihyo no longer with her company,she decides to move from her house. Since it was from her company. And gary happily ask jihyo to stay at his house until she get a new one.

"Arasso oppa...."jihyo pick up the box contain all her things and put it in the store. After a few hours, they finally  finishing their job. 

"Where's my pay for the job?" ask gary.

Jihyo laugh and put her lips on his and pull it fast. Gary stare at her.

"This woman.. Thats not a kiss.. Give a it to me..."he grabbed her waist and try to kiss her again. While she struggle with him,her phone ringing.

"Oppa..my phone.."jihyo push gary body.

"Let it be...."say gary. But jihyo already reaching for it. Gary hug her from behind. it was her manager call.

"Yes unnie... Where are you unnie?"ask jihyo.

"Jihyo ah...im sorry i cant see you for the last time.."

It was noisy at the background so kihyo couldn't hear it properly.

"Where are you unnie?"

"Im going to New York today and maybe wouldnt come back again.. Jihyo ah..take care of yourself... Live happily with kang Gary and dont forget about me...okay..."

Before she reply,the call was end. Jihyo stare at the phone. Gary look at her serious face.

it can't be...

Then she dialled someone.and it was picked up.

"Oppa...its me.. Unnie is leaving..."

 

She at at the chair waiting for a departure. Just now she call jihyo for the last time. She can't see her so she just call her. She already saw the news. Finally he let jihyo choose her own way and now she's going to find her own. While rubbing her stomach,she smile sweetly.

"I just need you...thats is enough for me..."

The time has come so she stand and pull her bag towards the escalator. But then someone pull her wrist and she tirn around. Her eyes widened.

"Why you..."

She can see his clothes drenched with sweat and he's panting hard.

"You can't leave me..."

"Chang joo...."

He embracing her into a deep kiss. She shocked and froze there. There are many people watching them since they recognize the man. She blink her eyes repeatedly. He still kissing her.

What's happening right now? Am i dreaming...?

 

 

-to be continued

 

Note: emmmmmmmm....... Hope you like it.^^

Thanks..°bow*