it wasn't me..but my heart..

Are we in love?

Kang gary open his eyes. He feels dizzy.

"Where am i....?"

"What do you mean where am i??" there was Gil voice. Gary look around. Aah..my own studio....

"Too much alchohol till you lost your memory?"Gil hand  a mineral water to him.

"Where's Haha?"ask Gary.

"He got something to do.. Yah..go take a bath..you stink.." Gil push Gary to stand up. Gary look around his studio.

"So clean..do you did this?"

"Ahh..yes...yes...i cleaned up for you..haha..no need to thank me." Gil voice sound awkward. Gary pick a towel and enter a bathroom. He looks at the mirror. His face is totally a mess. Just because of a girl.Suddenly he remember about his dream just now. Jihyo come and confess to him. His hand touching his cheeck. A dream is just a dream.....

 

 

Jihyo finally can rest after 2 days in a row fiming a drama. She snuggle in her comforter and hug her pillow.

"I'm really tired........"

The memories of 2 days ago playing again in her mind.

"Do you jihyo ah...."Gary voice cracked. Her tears keep spilling.

"Oppa....." and then Gary fall asleep again.

Jihyo stay like that for couplea of minutes and then...

"Kang Gary!!!"it was Gil voice. Before she managed to stand up, Gil appears. 

"Ah..jihyo ah..i dont know you are here.."

"Haha oppa ask me to come..since you are here,i can go home.."jihyo walk past Gil. 

"Ji hyo..are you okay?"ask Gil.jihyo smile.

"Since you are here..can we talk?theres something i need to know"

Gil pull jihyo hands and they sat at chair near veranda.

"About you and your CEO..is that true?"ask Gil. Jihyo already know that he will ask about that.

"I can't talk about it right now oppa.."

"You know about gary's feeling right?"

Silence.

"I didnt meant to interfere your relationship but as a friend of him..i just want to ask you something.."

Jihyo look at Gil face.

"Stop seeing Gary..even if you two coincidently meet..try to avoid him.. This way he can forget about you.."

Tears spilling again.

"I know you maybe have your reason.. But i cant stand him being broken like that..it can effect his music.. You know he loves music right?"

She nodded.

"Trust me..he loves you so much..and i dont know about your feeling.. if you cant love him back,just let him go.. But if you love him..i will try my best to keep you both together.."

 

And now she's doing what Gary being doing to her and what Gil have ask her. Avoiding Gary and let him go.  Thats what her mind told but her heart keep aching and it choked her. She miss gary so much. 2 days later she will meet Gary again at runningman filming site. And she dont know what to do. 

I miss him...oh god i miss him....

 

 

it was short but i will update soon... Thank you....