loving you forever....

Are we in love?

His eyes fixed to his phone screen. It has been 3 days since her last call.

"Already give up?"he mumbling.

"Yah kang gary..stop being a sulky boy and call her first..do you intend to ignore her again?" Gil nagged. Gary turn his head and look at Gil whose laying at a couch. He beens teasing him for being so emotional.

"It wasnt like that Gil ah..."he sat up from laying. Still looking at his phone.

"Im just giving her time...."

 

 

A weeks has passed and now he already in korea. He text Jihyo about his arrival but theres no reply.

"You going home?"Gil asked when they were at car parking.

"Yes.. Song Jihyo didn't reply my text.. Maybe she mad.."he said. Gil just wishing him good luck.  While driving, he thinks what he gonna say to jihyo. Its true that he being emotional and just leave korea without telling her. He will try to discuss it again and will accept whatever decision she made.

"Song jihyo!! Are you here???!!" he shouts when he open the door. And then jihyo appears from her room,wearing a pretty dress. She seems rushing.

"Ah oppa...already arrive?sorry i cant reply your text..im busy now..and im already make a lunch for you..dont wait for me and eat it. Bye oppa....!" she walk passed him and dissappear from his sight after that. Leaving him with his mouth open. He sighed.

She didnt kiss me at all.....

 

song jihyo has been busy all the day. When he called, other person will pick up and tell him she's busy. He laying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. It's been 11.35pm and she not coming home yet. And then his phone ringing. It was Haha.

"Haha ya..."

"Yah Gary hyung.. Already in korea and you didnt tell me about this?"

"Im sorry.. I forgot.."

"Why you sounds weak?sick already?"

"No..im just tired and bored.."

"Hyung.. How about you come here..at my restaurant?Jongkook hyung will come after this.. We can have meal together.."

Gary thinks. 

"Okay..i will go.."

 

"Song jihyo abandon you already?whoaa... Thats weird.."

Haha pour soju in Gary's cup. He drink it in one shot.

"Maybe she's really busy.. Gary ah..." jongkook try to ease his heart.

"Yeaa... Maybe..."

And then Haha phone ringing. He pick up and just listen. And ended it. 

"Who is it?" jongkook ask.

"Nothing.." haha say will eating. A grilled meat infront of him. Gary at the other hand try to send a text to Jihyo.

"Hyung... Do you know what date is today?"Haha asked.

"What?why you ask me?"Gary said without looking at Haha. His eyes on his phone.

"Because...."

Then,Gary feels his eyey were covered with something and he cant see at all. His body also were dragged by someone.

"Yahhhh!!!!what is this????Ha dong hon!!Jongkook hyung!!what you doing....yahhhh!!"

He struggle and shouting. After a while,he can feel their grip on him loosened and he being pushed into a room. Gary pull the cloths that covered his eyes. He shocked when he realize that he was in a dark room.

"Ha dong hon!!! What are you doing??this is not a joke..yah ha dong hon!!!!"gary totally pissed off. And then theres a light in the middle of the room showing a very big box. 

"What is this?"he walk towards it. And when he nearing that box, a music can be heard. Gary listened to it and know it. It was his song.with Jung in. And that is her part.

i like you so much because of your human scent

I even more attracted of your clumsy appearance

If i hesitate, i might lose you

So i'm going crazy..

Gary was shocked.  i know this voice...

Just like the sky looking like a sky

Just like the wind feeling like a wind

Just the way you are 

Not made up in any way

I'm falling for that pretty..

I like you so much because of your human scent

I'm even attracted to your clumsy appearance

The box finally opened and there she is. Wearing a beautiful wedding gown while holding a small round birthday cake.

if i hesitate, i might lose you

So i'm going crazy.....

"this woman.....always make me going crazy...." gary say with a low voice. Jihyo stand there with a smile. She's been practicing the song for a week and she proud of herself. Gary walk towards her and stand infront of him. Juhyo look at her watch and then at gary face.

"Its 12.15am now...so...happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to Gary oppa..." she sang it with an aegyo voice. Gary eyes widened. my birthday?

And he laugh. He forgot about his own birthday because too busy with his work and worrying about his relationship with jihyo. He cover his mouth with his hand. He blushing and feels like want to cry. Jihyo looks at gary. 

"Oppa... I want to tell you something.."she say. Gary looks at her. She looks verry pretty right now with that gown.

"I want to thank you for everthing,oppa...thanks for loving me so much and always care about me.. I know i have a lot of lacking in myself but you always make me perfect.. I m grateful for everyday you being by my side..its make me happy oppa..." 

Gary smiles.

"On this birthday of yours... Im gonna make this promise.. The promise that you 've been asking for..oppa.. I will love you for the rest of my life.. I promise i will be a perfect woman for you..i will always care..always by your side..on your bad and good times..be a good wife and mother for our child...i'm giving you my life..my love and myself....." 

Gary can't believe what he heard right now.

"Kang gary shii...i promise you that with all of my heart..so i need your answers for my promise.."she smiled widely with tears in her eyes. Shes blushing hard but still continued it.

"Will you...marry me?"

And he dont take a long time to answer it. He embrace jihyo and hug her tightly.

"Pabo... You know my answer..."he say while kissing her shoulder. And there was a clapping sound and the room finally bright. Gary now can see in that room there was all the people he know including his family and gil. At the corner was all runningman members. Yoo jaesuk hold up his thumb to them. Gary looks at jihyo.

"You did all of this?"

Jihyo smiles."jaesuk oppa and haha oppa help me..jung in unnie also help me with the song.. I prepare this for a whole week.."

Gary hug her again.

"Thanks jihyo ah.."

Jihyo hug him too.

"I love you oppa..."

Gary hold her face and smiles.

"And i love you too...so much.."he put his lips on hers and kissed her deeply. 

Thank you for loving me...Song ji hyo....

 

 

-the end-

 

Note:thanks for reading this. It wasnt perfect but i still try my best..gomawo...