love is hard...

Are we in love?

The news was spread really fast and Jihyo cant stop the press from asking her about that. She already meet with her CEO and asking for an explaination.

 

Flashback

After Kim Jongkook send her to the company, she going straight to CEO office and fortunetly he's there.

"What is this?"Jihyo throw her phone into his desk. The CEO pick it up. He already know why jihyo angry. He looks at the screen and saw the news.

"Theres some reporters taking our picture when we meet at cafe and when i send you home last time i meet you.. I think they misunderstand our situation.." he said it calmly like nothings wrong.

"But why they write about we getting married??  Are you the one told them?"

"Am i?"

"OPPA!!!"Jihyo almost shout.

"Are you still cant accept we are over? I told you i  dont want to be your doll.. I have my own life.."

"I cant risk my company name if the press know what happened between us.."

"I will terminate our contract.."

"I know..and i wont let you do that.. We have an agreement and if you broke it, i have to use laws to get you back.."

Jihyo almost crying when she heard that. She knows about that and cant do anything about that.

"Why you did this to me oppa?"ask jihyo.

"It for my company..you know what this company means to me.." 

"Please oppa..just let me go.."

"Your contract will end in 7month.. Before that happened,just pretend that we are still together.."

Jihyo cry. 

"And i know your relationship with Kang Gary... Dont ever tell him or anyone else about this..if you dont want the situation getting worse.."

End flashback

 

"What should i do unnie?"Jihyo ask her manager. She only tell her manager about her situation. 

"Just bear with it jihyo ah..its only for 7month.."

"I cant continue pretending.. I will hurt Gary oppa if this continues.."

Her manager look at her.

"You care about him?" 

"He's my oppa..and since i know his feeling......" Jihyo remember Gary reaction and his sad face when he know about the news. 

"You like him?"

Jihyo look at her manager.Like?do i?but this feeling....

"I dont know unnie...i dont.."a phone ringing stop her from continue her words. She looks at it and it shows Haha name.

"Annyeong oppa..wae?"

"Yah jihyo..can you come to kang gary studio now?"

"Gary oppa studio?but why?"

"Just come here..palli.."

 

Gary's studio

"Im sorry jihyo..but i really need your help..gil and others busy so i only can call you..please look after him for a while.. I will be back around 4pm.."Haha's voice still ringing in her ears. Now she standing infront of couch where's kang Gary laying right now. She can smell an alchohol scent. He's drunk?

She cleaned up the table and throw away the beer cans. there's a pile of dirty clothes and it gary's. She collect all of it and put it in a washing machine. 

it takes 30minutes for her to make that studio clean. She looks at the sleeping gary. Slowly she sat infront of gary. She stare at his face for a long time. I dont know why but my heart beat really fast right now..

"Do you like him?"her manager question suddenly popped in her mind.

Like... I like other people also but it wasnt same like this.. This heart of mine feel like it will exploded. Its been ages i stay this close with him..

Jihyo touches Gary left cheeck with the tips of her finger. She feels something twitching in her heart. Her heart beat like crazy.

"Oppa...am i in love with you?"suddenly she saying that with a low voice. But then the CEO warning popped out in her head. her heart aching. A tears rolling down her cheeck. Her whole palm now rest in Gary cheeck.

"Oppa......."sniffed."am i....in love with you..am i?"

And then Gary slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was tear-filled eyes and trembling lips of the woman that haunted his dream night and day..

"Are you...?"

 

-to be continued

 

Note:i write this story based on my imagination so each character maybe different from the real. Especially jihyo and gary..totally out of character right?

And forgive my grammar errors..

Thanks a lot for a comment..i will update as soon as possible (since i use mobile to update).. 

Gomawo.... *bows 90°*