The truth....

Are we in love?

"Thanks for everything hyung..." kang Gary grab Yoo jaesuk hand. Jae suk smiles while patted his shoulder.

"No need to thank me.. You both are my dongsaeng and this is just a small matter.."say jaesuk. Now,they are having dinner at Haha's restaurant. Gary call and invite everyone including Gil. Jongkook and Haha was shocked when he called them and asking where have he been. Gary just laugh at their question. 

"Gary hyung...thanks for this.." Say Haha while pick up the meat he grilled. 

"Eat a lot everyone. I will pay.."

Everyone cheered. Jongkook and Ji sukjin are having a drink battle while kwangsoo cheering for them. Gary smiles. Its good to be with all of them...

At a corner,Song jihyo was calling someone but it seems her call wasnt been pick up. 

"Who are you calling?"ask Gary while sat beside her. Jihyo turm her body around facing him.

"My manager.. She didn't reply my text and also didnt pick up my calls.. Im worried.." jihyo try calling again. But it was useless. Gary hold her hand.

"Don't worry jihyo ah...maybe she has something important to do... Just wait she call you back..okay.." gary patted her head. Jihyo nodded. 

 

After rest a few days, jihyo resume all her works again. Luckily, drama producer understand her situation that always tired and let her rest. Her manager shows up when she at her home yesterday. She doesnt say anything and just inform Jihyo about her schedule. 

 

Jihyo and her manager was at a restaurant and having a lunch together. Jihyo notice her manager looks tired and pale.

"Are you okay unnie?you looks pale.." jihyo touch her manager face. Her manager gasped.

"I..im okay jihyo ah.. Im just tired.."

"Really?but you looks so pale.. Do you want to go to hospital?"

"No need..i already been there.. The doctor say i lack a sleep and my body lack of vitamin.. Dont worry jihyo ah...im alright..." say her manager while drinking an apple juice.  Jibyo still feel unsastified with her answers but she let it pass.

 

"That guy going abroad?" Gary looks at jihyo. He ask her about the CEO and jihyo say he's not in seoul right now.

"Unnie told me he has a family meeting at New York.. He will back after 2 days..but oppa..why you ask about him?" jihyo turn around from kitchen counter to face Gary that standing near a wall. She was at Gary's place right now and preparing a food for dinner. 

"I want to have a talk with him..."

Jihyo glares at gary.

"Did i told you that i will handle this problem on my own..?"

Gary walking towards Jihyo and put his hand at both her side. Blocking her at the counter.

"And i didnt say that i will follow what you say.. Besides.. You are my woman.. I wouldnt let him do that to you.."

Jihyo smile shyly when gary say that she is his woman.

"Am i?" she push Gary chest and turn around. She need to continue her work. Gary hug her from behind and rest her chin on her shoulder.

"Jihyo ah..."

"What...dont disturb me...."jihyo try to puah his head with her shoulder. Her cheecks are res now.

"Im hungry...." gary say with a low voice.

"Dont disturb me and i will give you food..."

He silent for a while and then tightened his hug.

"Can i eat you?"

"Yahh Kang Garyy!!!!"

 

She decides not to spent a night at Kang Gary's place. It was a punishment for Kang gary because disturbing her while she cooking and for kissing her while she eat. She reached her house after 11pm. She saw her manager shoe.

"Unnie..are you here?" jihyo looks around. Her manager bag was on a couch. 

"Ah..jihyo ah... Sorry i come in without telling you.." her manager appear from a kitchen. 

"I bring some foods for you but since you was not here, i put it in a fridge."

"Sorry unnie but i alredy ate..." jihyo say with a shy smile. Her manager just smile and walk to the couch. She grabbed her handbag and look at jihyo.

"Im going home now..take a rest..i will pick you tommorow..bye jihyo ah.." jihyo send her manager to the door. She walk to the couch and sat there. She feels tired. When she stand, her feet touches something on a floor. She bend down and pick it up. It was a diary. Maybe it was her manager's diary. And then she saw a photo laying at the same place that diary was before. She pick it and see at the back of the photo. Theres a writing there. First date with him..  Jihyo turn the photo and at that moment the door was opened. Jihyo looks at the door and saw her manager.

"Jihyo ah.. Do you see my...ahh..don't look.." 

Jihyo turn her face to that photo. Her eyes widened. It was her manager and...and...

"Jihyo..i can explain this..."

Jihyo walk backwards. 

"What is this unnie??what???you deceived me..you lie to me...."she throw the diary in her hand. Her manager stand still. Jihyo feels like want to shout as loud as she can.

"How could you..i trust you..." jihyo eyes was tearing. Being deceived by the person she trust is the most hateful thing she felt. 

"Please jihyo...listen to me... Listen to my explanation.."

Jihyo silent. She just stare at the woman infront of her.

"Actually..i want to tell you sooner but...it seems like God know i was wrong and turn it this way...jihyo ah... It was my fault... Im sorry but you need to know about this.."

Jihyo bite her lips. She feels like she want to punch her manager but cant because she ia older.

"I guess this is is the time you know about me and him.... And..our story......" 

 

Kang gary wrapped his lower body with a towel. He feels hot so he takes a shower although it was late at night. When he wnat to put his shirt, there was a bell ringing. Gary looks at the clock. It show 12.45am. He wonder who came at this time. The bell ring changes into a knocking and it was loud. Kang gary rushes to the door and open it. Standing infront of him was his woman. Tears rolling on her cheecks and she's sobbing hard.

"What happened?"ask gary.

"Oppaaaa...........!"and she hug him. A tight hug. Gary panicked and hug her back.

"What's wrong jihyo ah..."

 

There she was. Still standing at the same place looking at the crumpled photo laying on the floor. Tears pouring out. 

I'm sorry jihyo ah....

She take out her phone and make a call.

"Its me...i've told her...everything... Now its your turn..."

 

-to be continued

 

Note:phewwww..... I guess if you read this you will figure out what happend after this.. I will write what her manager told her on the next chapter... 

 

Thanks for reading my story...*bow180°*