The girl who can't break up... the boy who can't leave..

Are we in love?

"We first met when i was still a trainee at his company.. Maybe because im still too young, i easily get attracted to a guy like him and surprisingly he feel the same way... We date.. But his family don't like it.. They don't want our relationship ruined his company names.. He doesnt want to break up but i did.. I ended our relationship although he can't accept it..." Jihyo still stand infront of her manager, listening to her story.

"Im quit becoming an trainee but work as a manager to other actress and then you came out.. He put me as your manager.. I don't know what he's thinking when he told the press that you both are couple.. And you are still new in our company so i can't do anything since his family seems approve your relationship.. Although i know it was a fake.." 

"I know you don't want to continue this relationship.. But then.. I realize that he do this because of his family.."

"His family?why?"

"Being born as a heirs to a big company was a burden for him..  He must follow the decision made by his family.. Making you a successful actress and then marrying you is their orders.. I try to discuss with him but...he doesnt listen to me..his heart is hard as a stone now.. "

"But why you didn't tell me this earlier unnie? I wouldnt follow his plan and i wouldnt hurt Gary's oppa heart if i know this...!!"jihyo try to control her tone. She's been deceived from the start. Her mamager looks at her with a guilty face.

"I'm.....trying to protect him... This company is important to him and i... I don't have a choice..so i shut my mouth all this time.."

"Am i not important??"jihyo shout. There was tears at the brink of her eyes.

"Im sorry jihyo ah.... I know its my fault.. I was the one who make him becoming who he is now.. But trust me...i care about you..you are like my own sister...i will fix all of this jihyo ah..." 

"I don't trust you....and him anymore... And i don't care about that f****ing company anymore.. I will leave.. I hate you unnie..i hate you!!" she throw the crumpled photo to her face and walk away.

"Jihyo ah..listen to me....jihyo...." she call her but she already walk out from that house.

"Im sorry...."

 

Kang Gary watch a sleeping song jihyo for a while. His mind still fill with the story that Jihyo told him just before she fall asleep.  He dont know how to respond to her story so he just hugging her till she stop crying.

this woman... Always crying..

His phone suddenly ringing. He look at the screen. It was a private number.

"Hello..yes it me...who is this?"and he looks at the sleeping jihyo beside him. It was Jihyo's manager.

"Yes.. She already fall asleep..emm.. I know...she told me everything..."

Silent.

"Okay.. By the way.. If the CEO are back, tell him i want to meet him since i dont have his number.."and Jihyo dont want give it to him.

"Ok then. " he put down his phone and moves cloaer to jihyo. He kiss her forehead before falling into a sleep.

 

"You are sick." Jihyo close her eyes when she hear that. Now she was on the bed at the hospital. She dont realize when he bring her there. When she ask him, he told that her body was very hot and she shivering at the morning. 

"Im okay oppa..can we go home?"jihyo hold his hand.

"No..i told you..you are sick. And this is where sick people stays. The doctor say you have to stay for 2 days.."

"Oppa...."

Gary shakes his head.

"Be a nice girl and listen to me.. I told jaesuk oppa and others that you are here and cant join the runningman filming..they will come after finish.." gary kiss her forehead.

"Im going now..today is my comeback episode so i shouldnt be late..i will come with them after this.."and he walks away leaving her alone in that room. She try to wake up but failed because she feels dizzy. Then she heard a door opened. Her manager walking towards her bed.

"Are you alright?"she ask.

"Why you here?"

"Kang gary ask me to take care of you..and its my responsibility as your manager.."

Jihyo silent.

"Jihyo ah... I need to tell you something.. If you dont mind to hear it.."

 

Kang Gary walks to his car. His phone was ringing when he try to open the door.

"Hello..yes..i am..."

Silent.

"I want to meet you..just you and me...its about my woman..you know her....Song jihyo..can't we Mr.CEO?"

 

 

Note:why i feel like i should edit it again....hmmmmmm...

 

Btw,thankyou..... *bow90°*