Loving that man....

Are we in love?

"I can't oppa....." Jihyo grabbed Gary hand and squeez it. 

"Right now i can't.... " her tears seems doesn't want to stop.

"Because of that guy?you really love him?"

"Aniya oppa... I don't love him...i can't tell you the reason but please trust me...and give me some time.."

Gary feel happy when he heard jihyo say she don't love her CEO. But then jihyo also didn't say she love him. Once again his heart twitching.

"No..i don't want to.." Gary let go Jihyo hands. 

"If you can't accept me now...then i Don't want to see you again.. This is the last chance i give to myself.. If you don't love him and you love me, come to me..But if you can't.. I will erase you from my life...everything about you..and you... You can forget me as a person that love you..." his lips trembling when he say those words. Jihyo cry.

"No oppa..please...."

Gary turn around and start to walk away.

"Oppa!!!"

Gary bite his lip and keep walking.

goodbye Song jihyo.....

 

"stop crying jihyo ah.."jihyo manager Hug Jihyo body. When she arrived,Jihyo was crying alone.

"Unnie...ottokhe? What should i do unnie?"jihyo still sobbing.

"What happened jihyo ah?"

what should i do unnie?? I love Gary oppa...i love him... 

 

"Mr.Kang Gary wouldn't join us for a while after this." PD's announcement make each member shocked. Especially Jihyo. Haha and Jongkook keep calling Gary since they also don't know about this. This is the second time Gary do like this.

"What happened actually??"ask Kwangsoo. Everyone silent. Jaeauk notices Jihyo seems different that day so he dragged Jihyo into his own car and have some conversation after the filming end.

"Do you know about this?"ask Jaesuk.

Jihyo shakes her head. Jaesuk stare at jihyo.

"A few days ago.Gary call me..but he doesnt tell me about this..he tell me about you.."

Jihyo looks at Jaesuk.

"About me?"

"He say you dont love that CEO.. But you cant accept him because other reason..can you tell oppa what is the reason?"

Jihyo take a deep breath. Jaesuk is like her own brother and he the only one know if there s something wrong. With tears rolling on her cheeck,she told Jaesuk everthing. All the thing that she couldnt tell Gary. 

"Promise me oppa..don't tell anyone else.. Im trying to solve it myself..i need a time.."

"You love Gary?"

She nodded.

"Why you dont tell him?"

Silent.

"I think you also should tell him your feeling..forget your problem with your CEO for a while. You and Gary need to be together.. all this happen because Gary's stuborness and you being afraid of your own heart..Why hurting your own heart if you know that Gary love you so much.. Just go to him and tell him about your feeling.. Thats more important jihyo ah..."Jaesuk patted her head slowly. Jihyo cry again.

"Aigoo..dont cry.."he hug Jihyo. "Promise me.. Be happy with Gary.. "

Nodded."gomawo oppa..."

 

And she did. She try to find that guy but Gary are nowhere to found. Gil told her that he dont know about Gary whereabouts. He's leaving without tell him. But he promise her that if Gary back,she the first person know it.

"Unnie.. I want to rest for a few days.. Can you check my schedule and postpone all my jobs.."jihyo talk to her manager. 

"Why?are you not feeling well?"her manager touch her forehead.

"No unnie..i need a rest.. And if CEO look for me, tell him i dont want to see him..please.."

Her manager silent at first then nodded and leaves her alone in her bedroom. Jihyo stare blankly at the wall. Its been 3 days since Gary disappear. Haha and Jongkook ask her about this and she say she dont know anything. At first they seems don't believe her but when she start to cry,they give up asking. Jaesuk nagged both of them because make her cry.

 

She woke up when her phone vibrate. The clocks shows 1am. She check her phone and theres 3 missed calls and 2 text. She opened it and ir was from Gil.

From:Gil oppa 11.30pm

Jihyo ah..Kang gary is back..do you want to meet him?

Jihyo eyes widened.

From:Gil oppa 12.15am

Do you get my message??he staying at studio tonight..go meet him..!"

Jihyo jump from her bed and grabbed her car keys. It was raining hard outside. Jihyo can't drive in a rain so she drive it slowly until she almost crashed someone else car. Frustrated,she leaves her car and run into a rain. Luckily it was near to the studio. 

When she arrive,she already drenched and cold. She stand there and stare at the door. Her heart beat fast until it hurt to breath. Tears spilling out and mixed with rain water. She try to push the bell button but her hand shaking. 

push it jihyo ah..this is your chance..what are you waiting for?

And then the door suddenly open. Jihyo stare with wide open eyes. Kang Gary with a umbrella in his hand now standing infront of her. He seems shocked with her appearrance there.

"What are you doing here?"

And the tears pouring more. Sobbing sound can be heard from her trembling lips.

"Jihyo....."Gary sounds worried.

"I...love you..."Finally she says it. The umbrella fall into a floor. Gary eyes widened.

"I love you oppa....i love you... Oppa......"

In a blink of eyes she already in Gary arms. She still crying when Gary hug her. Gary eyes also teary.

"Finally you come to me...."

 

 

Note:i write this while listening to some sad songs.. So..jihyo finally confess her feeling. And im as a author very happy about that...^^  will update it soon..

Sorry about my bad grammar..

Thanks for reading my story..*bow*