love confession...

Are we in love?

Haha's restaurant

Kang Gary meets up with Haha and Jongkook at Haha's restaurant. They want to have some drinks with him but the truth is It was Gil who asks Haha to talk to gary about his problem with jihyo.

"Hyung...can i ask you something?"Haha start the conversation while Jongkook grilled the meat.

"What?"

"About song jihyo.."

Gary flinched when he heard that name.

"Seriously hyung..do you have to act like that towards her?"

"Haha yah..."

"I know how you feel hyung..but you shouldn't do that.. You just make the situation worse.."

"It's like you are running away from your problem.."Jongkook interupt. Gary just stare at both.

"Talk to her... Tell her about your true feelings hyung.. You never tell her your feelings right? it was me who told her.. Maybe if you tell her you will feel better.."

"Did Gil ask you to talk to me?"

"Err...yes but hyung....we're worry about you.. These day you always getting drunk and can't make a good music..  Before this you are okay..maybe its my fault that i told her about your feelings but hyung.. I think she should know about it.. You can't keep it as a secret forever.. "

"She's getting married..haha yah.."

"About that i think there was a misunderatanding... When i send her to meet that CEO before, she looks angry and clueless about that news.. Maybe there's something we dont know gary yah... You should ask her the truth.. "Jongkook put his hand on Gary's shoulder.

"You two should discuss it face to face.. Tell her what you feel..  "

Gary just stare blankly at his friends. Yes..maybe thats the right thing i should do....

 

The filming ended after Jaesuk team win. after packing her stuff jihyo call her manager.

"Yea unnie..can you come pick me here..i will wait at a cafe near this place..come quickly.."

Today filming make her really tired. She keeps running to finish the mission and also running from Gary. Yes. From Kang Gary. Luckily they are not in same team. When their eyes meet Jihyo will look somewhere else. But when Gary's team do the game, she can't take her eyes off him. she secretly look at him.

"Song Jihyo.."

She turn around. There was Kang gary standing behind her. 

He talk to me?did he?

"can we talk?"

 

 

They sat at a bench. Jihyo stare directly at a scene infront of her. Han river really looks amazing in night. 

"I'm sorry..." 

Jihyo turn to see Gary's face.

"Ji hyo ah..oppa want to tell you something but please..just hear it first..and then i will accept whatever decision you make.."

She nodded. Gary hold Jihyo's right hand.

"Its been a while since i hold your hand.." now both of her hand in his hand.

"I meet you for the first time 4 years ago..at that moment i didn't feel anything about you..you just my dongsaeng..and we become a monday couple.. I know its just for a show..thats why everytime i feel something for you, i will just let it go..but then jihyo... This feeling are haunting me.. I want to wake up every morning with this feeling.. It make my day brighter..."

Jihyo smile. 

"Everyday i miss your voice, your scent,your smile..you..and Evrything.. I want to meet you not just on monday... But i know we can't be together so i keep it to myself.. And when i know Haha told you about my feelings, i can't take it..i don't blame Haha for this.. It just i don't want to make you confused.. And when i know about you and that CEO getting married,it really hurt me.. So i decided to forget about you.. I avoided you and treat you coldly but Jihyo..everynight you were always in my dream.. Whatever i do, my feeling still the same...."

Gary her cheeck. There was tears in her eyes.

"Oppa......."

"I love you...Song jihyo... Kang Gary love you...all of you.."

 

-to be continued

 

 

Note: okay...i dont know how to make a love confession scene so it was kind of cheesy...  

 

Thank you*bow* for your support..