The Plans pt. 1

Your Secret Is Safe With Me
 
Baekho's POV:
 
I woke up to the depressing call of my alarm clock. I groaned and sat up. The weekend had gone by way too fast! All day Sunday I just lazed around at home doing whatever and now I had to get up and go to school. I got up and got ready for my day at zombie speed. Normally I would be relatively fine with going to school but for some reason I had a bad feeling about today.
 
'Quit being paranoid idiot....you have a lot of stuff planned for today....like seeing Aron....uhhh...I mean school work! and some quizzes....and Aron...UGHHH'
 
I ignored my thoughts and continued to get ready, not necessarily going any faster. Once I stepped outside the door I sighed. The bad feeling was back. 'What is going on with me? Why am I so worried? Wait a second...' I suddenly remembered about JR's plan. My previous feelings of sluggishness was instantly replaced with an urge to hurry to school as fast as possible.  'uh oh....JR could be planning something dangerous!' I broke off into a sprint all the way to school.
 
When I arrived at the gate I stopped to catch my breath. I tried looking around for JR in the schoolyard but didn't see him. 'He might be in homeroom...' I thought and ran to our homeroom. I wasn't really looking where I was going and ran into someone, falling onto the floor. 'This is NOT my day...' I looked to see who I ran into and saw it was some girl. She had fallen on the ground as well and was trying to gather her books which were scattered all over the hall. I heard snickers from students passing by.
 
"Yah! Look where you're going!!" Some girl next to her yelled at me angrily. I hastily tried to gather as many as her papers as possibly. Handing them to her I got up and left.
 
"YAH!!!" I heard the other girl yelled after me. I paid no attention to that though and continued on my way to homeroom. Finally after what seemed like a century I arrived and scanned the classroom for JR. He wasn't there though! I wanted to go look around some more but the bell rang so I had no choice but to file into the room along with my other classmates.
 
Looking over to my left I saw Aron sitting there reading a book. He looked very absorbed into and it made him look so...cute.
 
'Really Baekho? Your best friend is planning some terrible plan and you're sitting here calling Aron cute?' Nonetheless I kept staring at him. Suddenly he looked up and straight at me. I blushed and smiled awkwardly. He smiled brightly and waved. I waved back conscious of myself blushing even more. Aron looked like he was going to say something but Mrs. Lee came in and started talking to all of us.
 
"Alright class! There is a sudden teacher's meeting that has been called for after 1st period so we all, the teachers that is, to decided to start our classes early to prepare ourselves a bit. So with that said I'd like all of you to sit down take out your books." She informed.
 
Some girl in the front row, Hyorin I think....raised her hand and said, "Well not everyone is here in homeroom yet so how can class be started early?" Mrs. Lee smiled one of her famous "sweet" smiles and simply said "We decided to let all late students come to their first periods as they can. So if they're not here yet they won't  be in trouble....any more questions?...No...good?"  With that, she started class as usual.
 
I inwardly groaned. Of course today of all days JR can come to homeroom whenever he likes. Had I known this I could have searched more for him! Sighing I got out all my stuff, eyes never leaving the door.
 
For the next 10 minutes some students finally strolled in, of course none of them being JR. I nonchalantly checked my cellphone to see if he had sent me any text messages but my inbox was empty.
 
'Dammit!' Since I was so absorbed in thinking about where the hell JR could be I didn't notice when Mrs. Lee called on me.
 
"Mr. Kang? Mr. KANG?" Students snickered all around me. "MR. KANG!!!" I finally snapped out of my reverie.
 
"W-w-what..." I stuttered.
"Instead of answering my question you simply took out your cellphone and ignored me!"
"O-oh...I'm sorry Mrs. Lee...I'll pay more attention.." I said feeling very embarrassed.
"You better! One more incident like this and you'll be seeing Mr. Kwon in detention. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes Mrs. Lee..."
"Alright....AS I WAS SAYING...Would anyone care to explain the process of how to solve number 12 from the homework over the weekend??"
 
No one raised there hands. "Really? NO ONE? Do I have to pick someone random again??? I s--" She was cut off by a familiar voice.
 
"The answer to number 12 is 36.5, Mrs. Lee." Everyone's rushed to the source of the voice. At the door to the classroom stood JR with a huge smirk on his face. 
 
"Kim Jonghyun!! Do you know how late you are?"
 
"But Mrs. Lee...didn't you say that due to the teachers' meeting at the end of first we were told students can come whenever they can without being counted as late?" Hyorin inquired tentatively. JR's smirk grew bigger as he just casually strolled to his seat. Mrs. Lee glared at him. "Why yes...yes I did....Thank you JR for showing up and answering my question correctly."
 
"Anytime Mrs. Lee." He replied, flipping his textbook open like a good student. Sighing, Mrs. Lee said, "Well since that was the only problem in the homework that was of any difficulty we can move on...I originally intended to take notes this class but because of the meeting I think I will just let you all do some textbook work while I prepare. You may work individually or with ONE partner of your choice. Do pages 345-400. Whatever you do not finish in class you must do for homework. Along with your projects...get started."  With that she sat down at her desk and prepared for her meeting.
 
Part of me really wanted to work with Aron but I was dying to figure out what was up with JR so I got up and walked to the empty seat beside him. He smiled as he saw me.
 
"Yah! JR!! You think you can waltz in here like that so late? What were you doing?" I questioned. He chuckled.
"Baekho chill....just my...plan...I was working on all the little details with the rest of our gang."
"What?? You'd tell all them but not your own best friend??"  I pouted. "You're so mean!" Again he just laughed and patted me on the shoulder.
"Awww....Sorry dude but I wanted it to be a surprise...plus you probably wouldn't want me to do it if you found out what it was." That caught my attention.
"What did you do?" He ignored me and started working on his problem. I grabbed his pencil.
"What did you do?" I repeated but he just snatched his pencil back and continued working. This time I grabbed his pencil and threw it across the room.
"Yah! I needed that! Trying to get an education here!" He exclaimed.
"JR I'm only gonna say this one more time...what did you do?!" He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Geez dude...Just wait until lunch...you'll see...."
"How do you expect me to wait until then??"
"It's only a little more than an hour chill.." I pouted again.
"Aish...Don't be so dramatic! It's nothing too crazy...Just wait. You'll definitely enjoy it!" He said. That bad feeling from earlier resurfaced. I didn't know what exactly was going to happen but I could tell that it wasn't going to be good.
 
 
Minhyun's POV:
 
I woke to the sound of my phone. Glancing at the clock I saw it was still way too early to be waking up. Groaning I got up to get my phone which I had left across the room.
 
'Who the hell is calling me at this hour?!' Looking at the caller ID I saw that it was none other than Ren.
'Of course....'  I quickly answered it before it woke up everyone else in my house.
 
M: "For the love of all things holy Ren...why are you calling me so early?"
R: "Well good morning sunshine!" I groaned.
M: "Ren seriously why are you calling?"
R: "You're so mean Minnie...I try to call my best friend  and he doesn't want to talk....I COULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND YOUR ONLY RESPONSE WOULD HAVE BEEN 'why are you calling me?'!!!" I rolled my eyes at his overdramatic-ness.
M: "If you were kidnapped the first person you should call should be the police...not me...anyway can you just answer my question?"
R: "Whatever....and your mother made those pies for me right?"
M: "Yes."
R: "Good! I need you to bring them to me at school!"
M: "Seriously? That's what you had to tell me? You could have texted me that!"
R: "Well I also need to you come to school early to help me set up!"
M: "As early as 5 in the morning?!"
R: "Not THAT early...but early enough..." I sighed.
M: "Fine. Anything else you need to tell me?"
R: "Hmmmmm....nope!"
M: "You seriously could have just texted me this.."
R: "Well I didn't think about that at the time!"
M: "Speaking of which...why are you up so early anyway?"
R: "Well I couldn't sleep very well so after spending an hour just tossing and turning I decided to just stay up and watch dramas..."
M: "Figures...."
R: "Yeah...hahaha...so I'll leave you to your sleep!"
M: "Oh how kind of you...you should try sleeping too!"
R: "I know....I'll try...Goodnight Minnie!...or rather...Good morning!"
M: "Goodnight..."
 
And I hung up after that and went to l lay down on my bed. However I couldn't sleep. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.
 
'Maybe I should forget the pies...or better yet just skip school....I could fake sick!...no...Ren would be so mad at me...But I'm nervous about school today...I feel like something bad is going to happen!!...I'm probably just being too paranoid...Beside if I skip I won't be able to see Aron...'
 
That thought helped me calm down a little....but only a little. It was enough to allow me to find sleep though.
 
 
Ren's POV:
 
After my call with Minhyun I felt unsettled. I don't even know why I had called him in the first place. I guess I just wanted someone to talk to. I'm sort of second guessing my plan right now. I mean in the moment and a little while afterwards it'll be sweet! (No pun intended ;)) But once JR and his gang realizes who did it and decides to go and give them a beating...them being me of course! I mean my reputation at school already and JR and his gang beating me up in front of everyone definitely would NOT help.
 
But what bothers me the most is the thought of Minnie or Aron getting involved....I mean me getting beat up is one thing...but my friends? That worries me. I don't know what I'd do if they got hurt because of my stupidity!
 
"Wow...this seriously sounds like some sort of bizarre drama...I hope that I'm the super hot lead who gets to marry a super handsome rich guy who'll wait on me hand and foot!...." [IB: lol sorry Ren XD ....no hot handsome rich guys for you...But there could be JR ;)]
 
Checking my phone for the time I saw that I had wasted almost half an hour staring at a wall and thinking.
 
"Wow! I didn't even notice I was so zoned out...maybe that's why I'm failing math...." I decided that since I obviously wasn't going to be getting anymore sleep that I might as well get ready for school...even if it was only 5:30 and school didn't start until 7:00.
 
"Well if I'm going to humiliate the biggest in school I might as well look as hot as possible!"
 
With that I hopped off my bed and took a quick shower. I blow dried and straightened my hair. I decided to grab my mom's curling iron and give my bangs and the hair framing my face a little curl. After changing into my uniform I made my way over to my jewelry box (that I totally didn't steal from my mom) and took out some accessories. Nothing crazy just a few bracelets and rings. Since I wanted to look as good as possible I added a bit of eyeliner to accentuate my eyes.
 
I took a look in my mirror and admired my work. "I look damn good! Maybe once JR gets the pie out of his eyes he'll notice what a good looking guy I am--WAIT WAIT WAIT WHY DO I CARE WHAT HE THINKS?! NO NO NO REN THAT IS NOT OKAY STOP STOP IT RIGHT NOW" I exclaimed while spazzing my arms around. Once I noticed the blush on my cheeks I shook my head vigorously to try and clear my senses.
 
Once I had calmed down and double checked my outfit I made my way downstairs to where my mother was just drinking her coffee, still half asleep. When she saw my outfit she gave me a bizarre look.
 
"That's quite the get up for a Monday dear..." She said. I smiled mischievously.
 
"Well if I do well in my plan then I'm going to have an interesting week so I figured I might as well look good..." I explained. She looked puzzled for a moment before she broke out into a bright big smile. I gulped immediately knowing whatever she was smiling about was probably not good.
 
"Gotcha...gotcha..." She winked and casually sipped her coffee. "So..who's the lucky boy?" I almost choked on my spit. "W-w-what?? What do you mean?!" She smirked.
 
"Oh Minki dear...You can't fool you mother! I know that you're dressing up to impress someone. I mean you normally do dress nicer than everyone else but this is extreme so it's obvious it's for someone." I sat there and thought through all the people I knew and tried to see if I would dress to impress them.
 
I don't care really need to worry about dressing up for Minnie, Aron is cool and all but I'm sure he wouldn't really focus on what I wear....I don't have a lot of friends so I could only then think of Baekho and all those other gang members they have. But when I thought of JR I felt my face grow hot. My mom giggled.
 
"Aha! I knew it!!" I tried to babble out that it wasn't true and that I wasn't trying to impress anyone but then I remembered earlier when I said "Maybe once JR gets the pie out of his eyes he'll notice what a good looking guy I am".
 
I felt my face grow even redder and my mom's laughter continued. Rushing to grab my bag I made a run for the door, shouting over my shoulder "BYE MOM! I NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL! SEE YOU LATER!"
 
"But Minki it's only 6:15!" I heard her yell over my shoulder but I chose to ignore it and ran the whole way down the block. When I reached the street corner I stopped to catch my breath. It was 6:17 and I knew it would only take my 5-10 minutes to walk to school. I had no idea when Minhyun would arrive but I can use the extra time to scope the school for a good place to set everything up. I smirked just thinking about my plan.
 
"Today is going to be GREAT!" I said happily while skipping off to school.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or is it?
 
DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!
 
 
 
Hehehe....remember when I said I'd "get the next chapter up by the end of the week if not before then"..? Lol that clearly didn't happen....oh well ^^ I've had a lot going on. Between family, friends, school, and I've been a little ill a few times in the last month. LE SIGH....oh the EXCUSES...
Well here's part one of JR and Ren's alleged plans. This might be 2 or 3 parts. I haven't decided on all the details quite yet. But I need your opinion!!! I've been wanting to write a oneshot about EXO lately but I can't decide on a pairing :( I mean there are so many possibilities XD I kind of want something with either Chanyeol or Sehun...but Idk lol... Please comment an idea. I would really appreciate it. :) I would also appreciate a comment on my story! :D Anyway...thanks for reading! I promise I'll update this weekend with the next part of the PLANS :3
 
 
- Icebook231 :3