The Plans pt. 4

Your Secret Is Safe With Me
 
JR's POV:
 
I turned the doorknob and pushed the door wide open. I saw the boy in the corner of the room but then everything went all white. Or rather...cream? All I could see was cream!
 
"What the fu--" I was covered in cream and apples! I looked to the floor and saw the empty pie tin. I got pie in my eyes and I stumbled out of the room as I furiously rubbed at my eyes. All around me I heard giggles and snickers.
 
When I finally rubbed all the cream out of my eyes I noticed that I was surrounded by students, all laughing at me. In the reflection of the window on the door I saw that from head to toe I was COVERED in pie. This was MORTIFYING!!! The laughs grew louder as more students came and joined in. I was embarrassed and FURIOUS.
 
Then the boy who was in the room stepped out and looked around. It was none other than the new student...Aron Kwak.
 
My blood boiled.
 
 
Aron's POV:
 
I was busy searching for the files when I heard laughter coming from outside the room. Curious, I stepped outside to see what the commotion was.
 
Once I was outside I immediately locked eyes with a VERY FURIOUS and.....pie covered JR.
 
'what the hell happened to him?! Why is he covered in....' Somewhere in the back of my mind it clicked that this must be Ren's plan. And I somehow had just become a part of it.
 
I saw JR straighten up and stomp towards me. I immediately feared for my life.
 
"J-J-JR! Listen I--"
"OH YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANTHING KWAK! I UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS!!" He fumed.
"No! Listen please!! You have to understand! I didn't do this!!" I blurted out, hoping he'd listen. 'of course he won't! You seem VERY much like the culprit!!!'
 
He growled and gripped the front of my shirt
 
"I've heard a lot of remarks over the years but that takes the cake!" He gritted out, practically snarling. More students began crowding around us. Somewhere, someone started shouting "FIGHT" and more and more students joined in until it seemed everyone was chanting it.
 
I began to truly fear for my life.
 
 
Minhyun's POV: 
 
I was on my way to the lunch room when I heard people chanting from far down one hall. Curious I went to go check it out. I was greeted by a bunch of students huddled around two students. Right outside room 216. I immediately recognized one of them to be a pie covered JR.
 
'uh oh! I'd better get out of here before he sees me and starts ganging on me for lying to him...'  I was just about to bolt until I noticed the other student. Which was....ARON HYUNG!!!
 
'OH NO!!! I-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! T-THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!' I was panicking big time but I couldn't move. I was helplessly frozen to my spot.
 
That is until I saw JR throw a punch at Aron's face. My feet immediately starting running....in the opposite direction of them.
 
'I...can't stop JR on my own...I need to get help!' I ran as fast as I could down the hallway to find a teacher who could help.
 
 
Ren's POV:
 
I never heard back from Minhyun about the plan so I just figured I'd assume that he did. I made my way over to room 216 to check if he did. When I arrived I was greeted by a big huddle of students shouting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"
 
Inching closer to the group I peered through the empty spaces and saw JR throwing punches at ARON. AS IN MY FRIEND ARON. AS IN ONE OF THE PEOPLE I DID NOT WANT INVOLVED AT ALL.
 
I quickly pushed my way through to the center of the circle and pushed JR off of Aron. He gave me a nasty look. I looked over at Aron hyung. He was sporting several bruises on his face as well as a bust and bleeding lip. I felt so much anger and hatred for JR right now.
 
I matched his nasty glare if not topped it.
 
"Just what the absolute hell do you think you're doing to my friend you ?!" I roared.
"Just a little payback for what this little bag did to me" he pointed to all the pie he was covered with. I gulped but stayed strong.
"Well he wasn't the one who did it....I did...I set all this up." I heard gasps from the crowd. 'Gosh I wish they'd leave...what do they think this is? A drama?? well...' I saw JR falter but only for a second.
 
"That only means that I'll have to beat the out of BOTH of you!" He sneered. As much as I wished I could run away I couldn't leave Aron hyung here take the punishment from my stupid prank.
 
"Try me" I challenged, standing up straighter, as if to intimidate him in ANY sort of way. 'oh please Ren you're about as intimidating as dandelion!' JR cackled.
 
"You got guts...for a freak...I'll be glad to personally smack that look off your face..."
 
"Awww~ Let's see if you can aim with all that pie in your eyes." I countered. People from the crowd giggled at my comment. It made me feel a bit more powerful. But not that much.
 
"You little " He roared as he grabbed onto the front of my shirt and raised his fist. I closed my eyes and waited for a punch but it never came. Instead I was pushed to the ground. Looking back in the direction of JR I saw Aron hyung carefully holding his now VERY bruised jaw. JR looked even more furious. He began to make his way over to Aron when someone ran in front of him...shielding him. It was...Baekho? Kang Baekho? JR's...best friend?
 
 
Baekho's POV:
 
I was sitting in the lunch room at my lunch table just waiting for my friends to arrive. I waited for like 10 minutes but no one came. I started getting concerned. At the table next to mine I heard the conversation going on.
 
"Wow I can't believe you flunked that quiz!"
"I know right! I studied like crazy!" Suddenly someone ran up to them.
"GUY GUYS GUYS!! Come on! There's a fight going on outside room 216!! JR beating up some guys! Come on let's go watch before it's over!" They all got up and rushed out of the cafeteria.
 
I too stood up and began running to room 216. They said JR and fighting someone and I was worried something bad would happen. I stopped running when I saw the huge crowd surrounding JR and two other students. I saw that JR was about to throw a nasty punch to Ren but he was suddenly pushed to the ground and JR punched someone else. I saw the boy immediately cup his injured jaw and look up at JR. I saw those large beautiful brown eyes. The ones that belonged to Aron.
 
JR was beating up Aron. I felt my heart tear. When JR began walking towards Aron, ready to throw another punch I lost it and rushed over to where I standing in front of Aron, blocking him from JR.
 
The look on JR's face was confusion but it vanished.
 
"Great timing Baekho. You can help me with beating up these two freaks." He sneered. I glared at him.
"JR you're a big piece of . What on earth makes you think I'd let you beat up my friend?!"
 
JR's POV:
 
"JR you're a big piece of . What on earth makes you think I'd let you beat up my friend?!" I couldn't believe it. My best friend was here calling me a piece of and defending this loser instead of helping me. I saw red.
 
"So you're betraying me huh?!"
"I refuse to them you continue to cause harm to him." I growled.
"Baekho you idiot! Don't you see what they both did to me?!" I saw his eyes sweep all over my pie covered body. He didn't falter though.
"That doesn't give you the right to harm him.." I had enough of this.
"You ing traitor!" I charged at him, punching him square in the jaw. He was prepared for it though and dodged just enough so that I'd hit his shoulder instead. It was still a strong punch so it still must have hurt like hell.
 
All the students surrounding us cheered and continued their chants.
 
I hated them all. I hated Ren and Aron. And right now I hated Baekho.
 
Out of the corner of my eye I saw the rest of my gang gather outside the circle. I smirked and whistled loudly. Which was the signal for when they'd MY revenge plan.
 
The next thing I saw was all the garbage rain down on the three of them.
 
 
Mr. Xu's POV:
 
I clicked send on the email I was currently writing. I managed to finish what I had to do without the files. 'Speaking of the files...Aron hasn't come back with them...Is he still looking? Or did he forget?' I stood up from my desk and stretched. I figured I'd go by the room and see if he was there still.
 
Stepping outside my room I saw students running back and forth down the hall.
 
"Quit running!" I called out to them. As I turned to walk down the hall towards 216 I bumped into one of the students. He wasn't one of my students so I didn't recognize him but he looked terribly concerned.
 
"Is everything alright young man?" I asked. He was shaking.
"Please! You need to help my friend! He's in a fight!" He blurted out so fast I barely heard. I did hear very clearly the words "help", "friend", and "fight".
"Where is this going on?" I asked, now very concerned as well.
"Outside room 216!!"  'OH NO....Aron?'
 
 
Minhyun's POV:
 
I was able to find a teacher and brought him to where the fight was happening. When some students saw him they quickly ran the opposite direction, worried about getting into trouble.
 
Apparently in my absence I missed a lot since now Ren and Baekho have joined the circle. And they're covered in garbage? I looked and saw the rest of JR's gang throwing all sorts of garbage at them and other students cheering.
 
"Now what is going on here?!" Mr. Xu roared. Everyone turned to look at him. All the students apart of the crowd (including JR's gang) bolted away immediately, leaving JR, Baekho, Aron, and Ren alone in the middle of the hall, covered in trash, pie, and bruises. Mr. Xu seemed speechless.
 
"A-all of you...to the principal's office...NOW!" He ordered. They all seemed a bit frightened. Mr. Xu walked over to Aron who seemed to be nursing his jaw. He helped him stand up.
 
"You need to go to the nurse..." He said much kinder but still clearly upset. "Is anyone else injured?"
"I'll take him to the nurse Mr. Xu..." Baekho spoke up. Mr. Xu eyed him warily but just nodded.
"Alright....and as for you two..." He gestured to JR and Ren, "You both will march straight to Principal Choi's office and receive proper punishment." He looked to Baekho and Aron. "Once you finish up in the nurse you two will go there. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone nodded and began making their ways to their locations.
 
Mr. Xu patted me on the shoulder. "Thank you young man for reporting this to me. It could have gotten much uglier had you not. Now you better get to class." As he said that the bell rang signaling lunch ending and 4th period starting. I nodded and walked to class. My whole body and mind felt numb.
 
'Aron hyung got involved in a fight...because I told JR to go there....but this was Ren's idea...I seriously needed to have a talk with him...SOON.'
 
Baekho's POV:
 
When the rest of my so called "friends" began chucking garbage at us I felt all new sorts of feelings of anger. Part of me was furious with JR but also with myself.
 
'I shouldn't have let him plan any of this...this is all my fault...'
 
Nonetheless I did my best to cover Aron from any garbage. He was sitting on the ground, nursing his jaw. I had to get him to the nurse soon! Just then I heard the roaring voice of an authoritative tone: a teacher! More specifically Mr. Xu the music teacher.
 
"Now what is going on here?!" Mr. Xu roared. Everyone turned to look at him. All the students apart of the crowd (including JR's gang) bolted away immediately, leaving JR, Aron, Ren and I alone in the middle of the hall, covered in trash, pie, and bruises. Mr. Xu seemed speechless.
 
"A-all of you...to the principal's office...NOW!" He ordered. Mr. Xu walked over to Aron and helped him stand up.
 
"You need to go to the nurse..." He said much kinder but still clearly upset. "Is anyone else injured?"
"I'll take him to the nurse Mr. Xu..." I spoke up. I needed to make sure he was okay. Mr. Xu eyed me warily but nodded.
"Alright....and as for you two..." He gestured to JR and Ren, "You both will march straight to Principal Choi's office and receive proper punishment." He looked to Aron and I. "Once you finish up in the nurse you two will go there. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone nodded and began making their ways to their locations.
 
I went over to Aron.
 
"Do you need any help walking?" I asked gently placing a hand on his shoulder. He shook me off and began walking ahead of me. I jogged to catch up.
 
"Hey wait...We're going to the same place."
"I don't need you to accompany me Baekho..." He gritted out. I was surprised at how angry he sounded.
"Aron...are you okay? Are you in a lot of pain?" I tried to move his face towards me. He jerked away.
"STOP!" He yelled. "This is because of you isn't it? You and your friends had it out for us after that whole arcade thing huh?!" I was dumbfounded and hurt.
"You...what do you mean?" He glared daggers at me.
"YOU. AND. YOUR. FRIENDS. PLANNED. THIS. You wanted this to happen! Didn't you?!"
"A-aron...no! I didn't plan this at all!" I tried to explain to him that I wasn't at fault.
"Even if you weren't the cause you still allowed for it to happen!" He snapped.
"No!! I had no idea about anything! JR wouldn't tell me anything and I couldn't have prevented it! I did my best to stop it though!" I countered.
"Baekho I thought you said you weren't like them...I guess you were lying huh? You do belong in their gang of thugs!"
"Aron--"
"STOP Baekho...we can still meet for the project but other than that I don't want to talk to you anymore..." I took at good look at his face. His lip was cut and swollen. There very several bruises forming on his face with one big one on his jaw. But his sad, sad eyes were was hurt the most. That paired with his words. He turned away from me and continued to the nurse. I stood and watched him go. My heart felt like it had just been hit with a sledgehammer.
 
Part of me wanted to be furious with Aron for just accusing me of such things when I was clearly helping him but I couldn't find it in myself to. I felt terrible. I wanted to make it up to him somehow....but how?
 
'he doesn't want to talk to me anymore....except for the project....that's it!! I'll have to make it up to him while we're working on the project...I just need to think of how now....'
 
Even though JR hit me I knew I didn't need to go to the nurse (and since Aron who currently hates me is there) I decided to just go to the principle's office. I expected nothing less than a full week of detention.
 
'let's hope I'm wrong....'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Woohoo!! Two updates in ONE DAY!! HUZZAH!! This is incredible considering the rate I usually update XD LOL there is a lot of drama in this chapter but I wanted to fit a lot in it so I could end the parts of 'than plans' chapters. Now I can start all the romance development :3 mwahahaha!! Expect plenty of Jren and Baekron in the chapters to come ;) teehee!  Comment lots since I love it! The next chapter will be up some time tomorrow!!
 
 I'll update as often as I can until I have to go on vacation and won't be on a computer at all....*le sigh* oh well. I can still hopefully do some writing on my phone :D
 
-Icebook231 :3