The Plans pt. 2

Your Secret Is Safe With Me
 
 
 
Aron's POV:
 
After Mrs. Lee told us we could work in partners I was pretty bummed that Baekho ran to JR. 'They're best friends Aron chill...You and Baekho don't know each other too well..anyway...' I sighed and began working by myself.
 
I managed to complete all of pages 345 and 346 in only a few minutes. 'I'm going to be so prepared for the test coming up!' I smiled at that thought but quickly stopped realizing I might look like a totally dork smiling at my math work. I was startled by a buzzing in my pocket. Making sure that no one was paying attention to me I carefully took my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a text message from Minhyun. It read:
 
To Aron:
 
Hey sorry to text you in the middle of class but have you heard from Ren at all? I was supposed to meet him but he never showed up. I'm a bit worried...
 
From: Minhyun
 
I frowned. 'Why would Minhyun ask me where he is? Aren't they practically joined at the hip? And if Ren and him were supposed to meet...it isn't like Ren to not show up...He must have run into trouble somehow!!!'
My frown turned into a look of worry. I quickly typed and sent my response.
 
 
To Minhyun:
 
It's no problem. And that isn't like Ren...do you think he ran into trouble?
 
From: Aron
 
 
I didn't have to wait too long for a response.
 
To: Aron
 
That's what I'm worried about! Do you have an idea where he could be?
 
From: Minhyun
 
I glanced up towards Baekho and JR. I remembered the incident at the arcade. 'JR must have been embarrassed by that whole scene....he might want some sort of revenge...oh no!'

 
To Minhyun:
 
I think I might have an idea....can we meet somewhere and look for him?
 
From: Aron
 
 
To: Aron
 
I'm in the middle of a quiz...in about 10 minutes let's both say we need to go to the bathroom and meet in the bathroom by Mr. Kwon's room.
 
From: Minhyun
 
To: Minhyun:
 
K
 
From: Aron
 
I had to wait 10 minutes...with my nerves this wouldn't be easy. I tried to focus on my assignment but my thoughts kept wondering to Ren. In 5 minutes I had only managed to finish 2 problems while all my classmates were on page 350 by now. I sighed and tried to concentrate but I just couldn't. The next 5 minutes went by painfully slow but I had been able to complete a full page of problems. I stood up quickly and made my way over to Mrs. Lee who was typing away on her computer. She looked up from her work and narrowed her eyes.
 
"Yes Mr. Kwak? Is there something you need?" She asked, annoyed at being disrupted. I cleared my throat and asked "Uh...may I go to the bathroom please?" She just nodded and waved me away. I walked with quick strides on the door and had to force myself from running through the halls.
 
I had a REALLY bad feeling...like if I didn't hurry something could happen.
 
When I finally arrived the bathroom I saw Minhyun already in there leaning against a wall.
 "Thank goodness! I thought you'd have forgotten...anyway so where do you think Ren may be?"
 
"I think JR's gang may have something to do with it..." He paled at my words. I could tell he knew something else about Ren by the way he was pacing back and muttering to himself.
 
 
Minhyun's POV:
 
I was so relieved when I saw Aron approach me. I remember Ren telling me to meet him early at school.
 
////FLASHBACK\\\\
 
I got there around 6:45 and didn't see him at all. 'Is he not here yet?' I wondered. I waited in front of the gates for 10 minutes before deciding to go and search for him. I ran into one of our classmates... Baekhyun I think? He approached me in front of the school.
 
"Excuse me?" He stopped right in front of me. I gave him a quizzical look. "You're Hwang Minhyun, right?" He continued. I simply nodded in response. I didn't mean to be rude but Baekhyun was just in a different social group than me. He was...well....popular. But he and Ren were acquaintances so I figured he wasn't terrible.
 
He smiled "Ah good. I've been looking for you." I must have looked really confused because he giggled at me.
 
"Ren wanted me to find and you and get the pies or whatever from you and deliver them to him. He also told me to tell you to meet him after homeroom by Mr. Kwon's room." I was very confused now. Ren wanted me to help him set things up and now he sent Baekhyun to be his messenger?
 
Nonetheless I reluctantly handed him the pies and he smiled and walked back into the school. "So much for needing my help..." I said to myself as I shuffled into school and to my own homeroom
 
There I was informed of this big teacher meeting so homeroom was cut short and went straight into 1st period. I quickly slipped out without the teacher noticing and went to where Baekhyun told me to meet Ren. I waited for a few minutes but he never came. Not wanting to get in trouble I went back to my class right as the teacher was handing out a quiz for us. Since he had to prepare for this meeting he wasn't paying any attention to us so I was able to send a quick message to Aron hyung. I hoped he would respond quickly and was thankful when he responded immediately.
 
////END FLASHBACK\\\\\
 
"This isn't like Ren...." Aron said as he sat down on the rim of one of the sinks. We walked into the bathroom to talk in privacy. I was pacing back and forth thinking.
 
"You said JR and his gang might have something to do with it right?" He nodded. "Have you heard anything about this from Baekho?"
 
"No...I...Baekho hasn't told me anything about JR and the rest of them." He replied. I sighed.
 
"So how'd you know something was going on then?" I questioned.
 
"I don't...I was just suggesting...I mean after the arcade incident JR might have wanted some kind of revenge for being embarrassed like that..." I stiffened as he said the word 'revenge'.  He noticed and seemed suspicious.
 
"Min is there something you're not telling me about Ren?" I gulped. My internal Aron fan girl was screaming that he called me by a nickname but rational side was worried about telling him. Ren had told me not to but...something might have happened to him. I sighed deciding that it was probably better to inform Aron about it.
 
"Well....about that revenge part....you see....that's kind of what Ren is doing.."
 
"What!?"
 
"Yeah...he was going to pie JR or something in front of people..."
 
"WTF Ren that is so old school and lame! I could of thought of something much better than that!"
 
"Wait you're not surprised at this?" I was shocked he had no negative reaction. He shrugged.
 
"Ren seems like the person who would hold a grudge and try to get back at someone. But so does JR...do you think his gang found Ren or something?" I bit my lip and tried to think. I sighed in frustration.
 
"I have no idea!"  We stayed silent for a while after that.
 
"Min...I better get back to class...I'll text you if I find out anything...you do the same." He said, standing up. I nodded in response but he was already leaving out the door. I sighed and leaned my back against the wall. I had no desire to return to class but I knew I wouldn't find Ren in here.
 
'Unless he walked in' I thought. I decided it was best after all to get back to class. Just as I was peeling myself of the wall the bathroom door opened.
 
'Ren?' I thought hopefully. To my utter dismay it was one of the last people I would have wanted to see: JR.
 
He walked in and we immediately locked eyes. I was startled and jumped back while he just rolled his eyes and walked over to the urinal. I was a little nervous to walk by him but I knew I wanted to get out of there. He wasn't the nicest after all and if he did do something to Ren there's nothing stopping him from getting to me too.
 
As he was turning his head to face me I just bolted for the door and once I was in the halls I walked, very quickly, back to my classroom. I was gone for at least 20 minutes but no one seemed to notice at all. Slipping back down into my seat I uttered a sigh of relief for avoiding any potential conflict. My thoughts went back to Ren and I frowned. Taking out my phone I decided to text him....AGAIN.
 
To Ren:
 
Where ARE YOU????
 
From: Minhyun
 
 
Shockingly, he responded only a minute later.
 
To Minhyun:
 
I skipped 1st period. I have everything set in place. I need your help though. Can you somehow help me lead JR to room 216 right before lunch? Anything you can think of will help I'm sure. Sorry for becoming unresponsive.
 
From: Ren
 
'Oh Ren....how do you expect me to lead JR anywhere?! He'd never talk to me...let alone listen to me!'
 
 
JR's POV:
 
Baekho was worried for me I could tell. But there wasn't anything to be worried about...I had everything under control. After I obtained another pencil I began working on our assignment again. I made significant progress until I got stuck on one of the problems. Baekho wasn't on that problem yet so I couldn't ask him for help. I glared down at the math problem, almost as if to intimidate it into telling me its answer.
 
When that didn't work I sighed and stood up. Baekho gave me a quizzical look but I waved him off and walked to the front of the room. Mrs. Lee didn't even acknowledge me.
 
"Mrs. Lee may I go to the bathroom?"
"Yeah yeah sure whatever go go.." she ushered me away from her desk so she could continue working. I rolled my eyes and continued on my way out the door.
 
I strolled leisurely through the halls looking into every classroom I passed by. [IB: anyone else do this at school? I can't help but look into every room I walk by and awkwardly look away once I make eye contact with someone XD] The halls were mostly empty except for a couple students at lockers and the occasional student taking advantage of this 'come to class whenever' exception. As I was about to turn the corner I almost walked straight into that new kid Aron. We both stopped and looked awkwardly at each other for a few moments. I saw a certain look cross his eyes.
 
'is it...fear? concern? anger? what is it??'  I frowned internally remembering a similar look when I confronted him in front of his locker and that one time after school. 'do I scare him? does that even bother me? I know Baekho seems to like something about him to stick up for him...seems like a freak to me though...' [IB: ohohohohoho~ JR if you knew anything about this story at all XD okay i'll calm down now sorry ^3^"""]
 
I grunted at him to in at least somewhat of some way polite to greet him. He just kept looking at me and then glared before quickly rushing back to class.
 
'what the absolutely hell was that?! I should beat his !....after I take a leak that is...damn you orange juice!'
 
Finally I neared the bathroom. I opened the door and stepped inside. Once inside I immediately locked eyes with Hwang Minhyun...one of the guys that little gay duo. He seemed startled and he jumped backwards against the wall. I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards the urinal. 'freak...'
 
I noticed he was still frozen there and I turned my head to look at him and question him but he bolted out the door at lightning speed.
 
'okay.......that was definitely odd....I mean...even for that freak show.....'
 
I just went along and did my business and made my way back to class. Once I got back to the class and into my seat, Baekho turned to face me.
 
"You were gone for a while.." He said. I shrugged.
"I guess..."
"Did you...meet anyone in the hall?" He inquired.
"Yeah actually..." He stilled for a slight moment but I still caught it. "I ran into that Aron kid over there." I lazily pointed to said boy in the back of the room who was busy doing his work. Baekho looked at me, a bit more concerned now.
"You didn't mess with him did you?" This caught my attention a bit. Baekho seemed almost a bit too...protective of him. I was curious why...
"What's it to you if I did...." I smirked. 
"N-nothing....he's just a...nice boy who doesn't deserve trouble...and he's my partner so he's important to me..." He blushed a bit harder at the end. I smirked harder at what it sounded like.
"Awwww~ Does Baekkie hav a wittle crush on Aronnie??" I teased. I noticed him totally stop moving and blush even harder. I burst out laughing.
"Bro you should see your face right now!! It's hilarious!! I was just joking bro! Chill out!! I know you don't like dudes!" I was crying I was laughing so hard at his reaction. He just shoved me and I almost fell out of my seat.
 
"Not  cool dude! not cool!" He rolled his eyes, clearly upset with me.
"Oh come on man...lighten up a bit....like really now..." I said patting him on the back.
 
FINALLY the bell rang, ending first period. I jumped up from my seat and stretched.
 
"Man~ I really don't feel like going to second...wanna skip?" I asked Baekho. He shook his head.
"Nah...if I skip again Mr. Yun is gonna flunk me or something..." I shrugged.
"Cuz you always get caught skipping..." He rolled his eyes.
"Just go to class dude...don't leave me alone with Mr. Yun!" He shuddered. Mr. Yun was a pretty mean teacher.
"Fineeeeee" I agreed and we both left and went to second period.
 
I couldn't understand why but I had the feeling that this was going to be a very LOOONNNGGGGG day and I was dreading second period......oh well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OMG is it finally done? Is there finally enough to upload into an actual chapter? Wowwwww....Like guys I'm really sorry for not uploading >_>"""" I'm such a bad author but I have NOT been motivated!! I'll have plenty of ideas but when it comes to actually writing them I draw blanks....I really should plan out how I want the story to go better...I kind of just write and see what happens. But I think that makes it confusing :( I'm losing faith in this story but I shall stay strong I promise!! I WILL finish this BEFORE summer vacation ends!!
 
....I'm going to try and put up the next chapter or two or (if there's a miracle) THREE within the next couple days because I'm going on vacation to visit family on the 11th and I'll be there until the 17th. Also where I'm going there is LITTLE to NO wifi since it's right next to a mountain >_>" UGHHHHH but I'll least try to write everything down. but I won't be able to upload. *Le sigh* I'm actually not looking forward to the trip cause we have to drive for 10 hours and it's really awkward visiting my family. Especially my younger cousins since they always poke fun at the "little red pimples all over my face" *facepalms hard and then hides face with hair* UGHHHHHHHHH THANKS FOR POINTING OUT MY ACNE KIDS!! JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET ITTTT
 
sorry for the rant ^_^" I needed to vent to someone....anyway I love reading all your positive comments :3 It makes me feel more motivated so keep it up!! Love you all! <3
 
-Icebook231 :3