First Day pt. 3 and then Friday.

Your Secret Is Safe With Me
Aron POV:
 
     After a few more classes I was absolutely exhausted! But thankfully there was only one more class and then school is over. As I walked into room 132, the English class Mr. Kim excitedly ran over to me.
"Aron~ It's so great to see you!! What do you need?" Mr. Kim said, as bubbly as he was this morning.
"This is my last class Mr. Kim." I replied.
"Seriously?! That's awesome! I'm so glad to have you! Have a seat over there." He pointed to a seat on the end of the row in the far back. I nodded and made my way back to the seat. Slowly students began filing in and among them I saw Ren. As soon as Ren saw me he squealed and sprinted over my way.
"Aron! It's so good to see you! I didn't know you were in my class. Yesssss!!! Finally I have someone to help me with English!" Ren exclaimed sitting in the desk right in front of me. I smiled in response. I was confident about this class considering I speak fluent English since I grew up in America.
     I expected this class to be easy for me I almost wish it was harder. Everything we were covering I can do in like 2 seconds. Plus Mr. Kim doesn't seem to know English that well...but boy do the girls love him. They're giggling over every word they find that he says "cutely". And apparently every other word out of his mouth is cute to them. This class is totally boring! I have to fight the urge to fall asleep right then and there. As annoying as the giggling was, I was glad it was there because it helped me stay awake! I glanced over at Ren who looked like he was having trouble with the worksheet Mr. Kim gave us. I finished it in like two minutes. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
"hm?"
"If you're having trouble I could try tutoring you sometime.." I offered.
"Really?! That's great! You're the best!!" Ren exclaimed, causing the whole class to look over at us.
"oops..." Ren said and quickly dove back into his work. I felt the blood rush to my face as everyone stared at me. I just smiled awkwardly and eventually everyone went back to what they were doing.
"Rennn...you caused such a commotion. We could've gotten yelled at!" I whispered to him.
"Sorry...I didn't mean to...Oh and Aron?"
"hm?"
"How old are you?"
"why?"
"I want to know whether to call you hyung or not.."
"oh...I didn't even think of that...ummm....promise not to laugh?"
"....why would I?"
"...'cause...I'm 18..."
"WHA--" Ren started to exclaim until I clamped my hand over his mouth to silence him. When I removed my hand he was quick to continue speaking.
"Are you serious? Shouldn't you be in the grade above then??"
"Well when I moved to Korea they placed me in a grade below what I should've been..."
"oh..." Ren said, "Don't feel bad hyung....I'll tell you a secret...I'm 16."
"Really?" I said kind of surprised.
"Yes...I skipped at grade two years ago. Because of that that was another reason why I was bullied. When they found out I was gay that just added fuel to the fire."
"oh...I'm sorry Ren.."
"Don't be. It wasn't your fault. I'm just glad you're Minhyun and I's friend." Ren smiled.
"Well I'm glad to be both of your guy's friend." I said smiling back.
"Mr. Choi and Mr. Kwak!! I'm sorry to interrupt your touching little soap opera but in my class I expect work to be done!! I let your last outburst slide but I won't allow this kind of behavior to continue!" Mr. Kim said seriously which was rather frightful.
"Yes sir! Sorry sir!" Ren and I both said in unison and went back to work.
"Good~" Mr. Kim chirped, back to his normal cheery self.
 
When class was finally over and I was packing up my things Ren walked up to me. "Aron hyung...here!" he said and handed me a piece of paper.
"What's this?" I asked taking the paper.
"I wrote down Minnie's number and my number. You do have a cellphone right? Because otherwise this is really awkward..." Ren said, laughing nervously at the end.
I laughed and put the paper in my pocket. "Of course I have a cellphone! Thanks. I call your guys later."
"Great! See ya hyung!" Ren called out as I left the class and headed to my locker. On the way there I bumped into Minhyun.
"oh Minhyun! it's good to see you!" I smiled.
"Aron! Hey...how are you?" Minhyun had a gym bag and he seemed a little flustered. 'He's probably tired from gym..'
"Good. And yourself?"
"I'm alright..."
"Cool. Ren gave me both of your number's so I'll call you guys later."
"Alright...I'll wait for your call then." Minhyun seemed really nervous about something. I shrugged it off and began to turn away.
"Great, Bye."
"B-bye.......wait Aron!"
"hm?"
".....I was wondering...are you doing anything this Friday?"
"I don't think so...why?"
"R-ren and I are going to an arcade...I was wondering if you wanted to come with us..." He said with a slight blush. I bit back a giggle at how cute and childlike he was acting.
"Sure! I'd love to come!...well my mom is probably waiting for me...later Min!"
"Great! Bye Aron!" He said excitedly. I laughed a bit and made my way to my locker, getting my things. 'today was a good day...I made two friends...met some possible acquaintances...almost got killed by a gang of punks...got saved by Baekho....' I felt my heart beat faster again. 'I should really thank him properly...but how?...oh well'
I made my way outside the school and began looking for my mom's car. After about 15 minutes of not finding it I decided to call her. When it kept going to voicemail I concluded that she was probably out shopping and forgot her phone again. Sighing I began walking home. Although after 10 minutes I wished I had paid more attention to the area when mom was dropping me off. I mentally cursed myself but I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone, falling on the ground.
"ouch...ughh....oh....I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention and--" I looked up and was met with the strong gaze of JR. "Whoa there newbie! You better watch where you're going...you don't wanna get hurt do you?" JR said snickering.
"I said I'm sorry...Now if you'll excuse me.." I said trying to walk by him quickly. He was about to say something but I just sprinted down the street. Once I was around the other corner I let out a deep breath. Even though Baekho said not to worry about them I still felt a very bad feeling around them. I was woken up out of my thoughts by a car horn. Nearly having a heart attack I looked around for the source of the noise and saw my mother is her car waving at me frantically. I ran over and got in the car.
"Aron! Where were you?! I was out shopping and ran a bit late and when I got to the school you weren't there so I drove all around trying to find you! I was worried you were kidnapped or something!!" My mom exclaimed hugging me tightly.
"mom...i'm fine....You weren't there and didn't answer your phone so I decided to walk home but...I um...got lost.." I said sheepishly. She got chuckled. "oh Aron...you never change do you? So how was your day." I told her about school, leaving out the parts about Baekho and JR's gang. "Sounds like you had fun!" She said. "yeah...It was alright.." I responded checking my phone.
 
 
Minhyun POV:
 
     I was so relieved that it was finally the end of the day. Gym was a pain in the ....literally. We played dodge ball and everyone decided it would be funny to throw the ball at my . But I barely noticed it that much since I was too busy thinking about Aron. I really want to get to know him more but I don't know how! Once I finished changing I began walking to my locker. 'maybe I can invite him over! And we can hang out...but I don't have much to do at my house...besides wouldn't it seem weird if I just invited him over like that out of the blue? hmmm...'
My thoughts were interrupted by none other than the person that was occupying them.
"oh Minhyun! it's good to see you!" Aron said and smiled at me. My heart fluttered.
"Aron! Hey...how are you?" I probably had a big blush on my face and looked so stupid.
"Good. And yourself?"
"I'm alright..."
"Cool. Ren gave me both of your number's so I'll call you guys later."
"Alright...I'll wait for your call then." 'this is my chance to ask him! But what should I say?!' 
"Great, Bye." Aron said as be began turning to leave.
"B-bye.......wait Aron!" I blurted. 'uh oh...now I have to do it!'
"hm?"
".....I was wondering...are you doing anything this Friday?"
"I don't think so...why?" 'oh no it probably sounds like I'm asking him on a date!!'
"R-ren and I are going to an arcade...I was wondering if you wanted to come with us..." I felt my face heat up and I saw Aron start to laugh a bit.
"Sure! I'd love to come!...well my mom is probably waiting for me...later Min!" Aron said cheerfully.
"Great! Bye Aron!" I said excitedly. Aron just laughed and left.
'omg I can't believe that actually just happened!! I'm going to hang out with Aron...and Ren...oh boy! I need to call Ren and tell him we need to go to the arcade on Friday!'
Taking out my cellphone I called Ren.
"Hello. What's up Minnie?" I heard him say.
"Cancel your plans for Friday."
"Huh? Why?"
"Because I told Aron that we were going to the arcade on Friday and I invited him..." Ren just laughed.
"Oh boy Min...you can be so hilarious sometimes! Alright I wasn't doing anything on Friday anyway..."
"great!"
"Oh and Min...did you know Aron is 18?"
"Really??"
"Yeah they held him back this year..."
"wow...."
"Yeah....you've always had a thing for older guys." I knew Ren was smirking and my face turned bright crimson.
"I d-d-don't know what you're talking about...."
"Oh please....he's totally your type! And he might like you..."
I blushed even more at that. "W-whatever Ren...I'm hanging up now...Bye"
"Bye Minnieeee" I clicked end call and sighed. 'there's no way Aron would like me....is there? I mean I don't like him...do I? I just met him today...and "love at first sight" isn't real is it?'
 
     I pondered this the whole way home and all throughout doing my homework. That is...I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Minhyun! Hey it's Aron!" I heard Aron say.
"O-oh Aron! hey..."
"So how's it going?"
"Fine....how about you?"
"Alright. Hold on let me add Ren." After a minute of silence, which felt like an eternity for me, we heard Ren pick up the phone.
"Hello?" Ren said.
"Hey Ren. It's Aron. And Minhyun is here too!"
"hey..." I said.
"Heyyy...how's it going hyungs?"
"Fine." I said.
"Good...so about Friday? When are we going and where?" Aron asked.
I heard Ren snicker and I felt my face blush.
"How about afterschool and at that arcade right next to the florist shop?" Ren suggested.
"Sounds good...I don't know where that is though...hehe" Aron said with a nervous chuckle.
"Min and I will lead the way, right Min?"
"Yeah..." I said laughing a little, trying to lesson the awkwardness I felt. Aron laughed a bit as well and said,
"Alright. Sounds great. I can't wait!.....I gotta go guys...My mom is calling me for dinner. See you guys at school tomorrow..Bye!" Aron said.
"Bye Aron hyung!" Ren and I both said at the same time causing Aron to laugh.
"Bye guys.." And with that he left leaving Ren and I on the phone.
"Well I have to go to. I still have homework. See ya Minnie!"
"Bye" Ren hung up after that and I laid down on my bed and smiled. 'I can't wait until Friday...'
 
 
\\\\\\FAST FORWARD TO FRIDAY//////
 
 
Baekho POV:
 
'This is officially the longest Friday in the history of Fridays....' I thought grumpily as Mrs. Lee droned on and on about.... to be honest I have no idea. I sighed and turned to look out the window. I almost jumped in surprise when I saw someone sitting in front of it in the desk a few feet from mine. 'who the hell is that?! Holy shi---oh wait...that's the new kid......Aron, I think? I don't know..' I always forget he's there since he's generally really quiet, only talking to a few people in this class. 'I wonder how many friends he has...I know he hangs out with Ren and Minhyun but I haven't seen him many people...I wonder if I should try to befriend him....'
"...nah that's ridiculous!! I could never do that!" I accidently exclaimed out loud. Everybody's eyes were on me and that was when I realized what happened. My face turned scarlet as many students snickered.
"Well well well...since it seems Mr. Kang (Baekho's last name :P) seems to have issues with number 23....would someone be so kind to help him out and tell us the answer?" Mrs. Lee said with a smirk. When no one raised their hands she frowned.  "Really? NO ONE knows the answer?? No one at all??" She added, clearly annoyed.
'It's not our fault no one understands your demonic math language!' I thought, rolling my eyes.
She opened , ready to assault us with teacher-y insults when all of a sudden she stops and turns her hand in my direction. 'But wait...no she's not looking at me.' I looked to my over and saw the new kid with his hand raised.
"What is it Mr. Kwak? Do you need to go the bathroom or something?" Mrs. Lee asked.
"No...ummm...I have the answer...to number 23.." He said shyly. Everyone just stared at him wide eyed. No one ever raised their hands to answer, we all just drown out her yelling.
"Oh....and then tell me. What do you think the answer is...?" She asked, clearly shocked as well that someone raised their hand.
"ummm...is it 4?"
Mrs. Lee just gasped and looked back and forth between him and the board. Then she looked down at her notes.
"T-that's correct..." She replied. Everyone stared at him in awe.
 
"No one EVER gets Mrs. Lee's math problems right!"
"Such a show off!"
"That dude has guts..."
"Wowww!! Handsome AND smart~"
 
     The class erupted in whispers and gossip. I looked over and saw him looking really awkward. His cheeks were reddish so he's definitely embarrassed. 'I feel bad for the guy....but he looks pretty cute with his cheeks red like that....wait what?' I shook my head trying to erase that thought from my head. 'ugh...why'd I call him cute?! Well...he is pretty cute...UGH! Mrs. Lee resume class before I continue these thoughts!'
As if reading my thoughts Mrs. Lee began trying to quiet us down.
"Alright! Alright! Everyone calm down! Now....I have an announcement to make! Next week we'll be starting a project where you and a partner will have to create some sort of presentation to explain something about math."
As soon as she said "partner", lots of people began looking around the room to look at their friends. I made eye contact with JR and smiled. He smiled back. But of course Mrs. Lee had to be cruel and next she said,
"Wait just a second! I knew you all would try and goof off with your friends so I decided that I will pick your partners!" Everyone groaned.
"Quiet! Actually...the computer will pick your partners randomly. So we're assigning partners today so that you and your partner can work out when to work on it this weekend. The project is due in 3 weeks and can be any sort of presentation: powerpoint, speech, skit, video. Whatever it is, it should be good! It needs to be at least 3 and a half minutes long and like I said it needs to be about math. By that I mean you can teach us a lesson, inform us on its history, etc! Everyone understand?" After a random chorus of "yes's" and nods she continued. "Now! To the partner picking!" With that she began typing stuff into her computer.
 
"Jung Krystal and Bae Suzy......Choi Minho and Choi Siwon...Bang Yongguk and Kwon Boa"
 
     On and on went the list of names. "Kim Jonghyun (JR) and...." I prayed that she'd say my name. "...Kang..." JR and I exchanged looks. "....Minhyuk." I groaned inwardly. 'of course it's not me!'  There's only four people left: Me, Aron, Kim Himchan, and Min Sunye. I hoped I got Sunye since she's really pretty and smart.
 
"Alright next we have Kim Himchan with......Min Sunye!" I internally groaned. "So that leaves Kang Baekho and Kwak Aron. Alright since there's only 5 minutes left in class I want you to start conversing with your partner!" Mrs. Lee said, sitting behind her desk.
 
     I turned and looked over toward Aron and saw he was already looking at me. I got up and walked towards his desk. "So....What do you want to do our project on?" I asked. Aron just fiddled through his notes and mumbled. "I don't know...whatever is fine." I sighed. "Well it's due in 3 weeks...a speech is probably the easiest since you just have to write it and then say it...you don't have public speaking issues do you?" "...no.." He hesitated. 'Gosh this is awkward...but what am I supposed to say?'
Aron seemed to be thinking about something and I almost gasped at how adorable he looked. He was resting his chin in his right hand, his eyebrows furrowed a bit, and he had his lower lip jutted out a bit. 'Wow....he's so...cute!! I want to kis-- nothing! nothing! nothing! He's your partner for math class and nothing else!!' While I was having a battle in my mind Aron was trying to get my attention.
"Baekho? Baekho??" He waved his hand in front of my face.
"Huh!?" I said snapping out of my reverie.
"You didn't respond to my suggestion...and you were staring at me and got really quiet."
'uh oh... this is awkward!'  "O-oh was I? S-sorry I have a tendency to zone out sometimes...What'd you say?" I said, feeling the red flush to my cheeks.
Aron just chuckled a little. 'wow his laugh is nice too..'
"I said, that we should decide all the details about our project this weekend. How about you come over to my house on Saturday?" 'omg! he's asking me to come over his house!.....why am I so excited?? It's for a school project dummy!!'
"Yeah...sounds cool. But I'll need your address and such..." I said.
"Hold on......" He said, scribbling down something on a paper and handing it to me. "here's my number......." There was a bit of a pause. "you know...for the project..." He said laughing almost a bit nervously at the end.
"Y-yeah..thanks." Before anything else could be said the bell rang and it was time to go home. Aron flashed me a smile, grabbed his stuff, and walked out. I stood there for a minute until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Startled I zipped around, ready to smack whoever it was when I saw it was only JR.
"Dude what's your problem? I could've had a heart attack!!" I said while JR just laughed.
"You were just standing there like a statue for the last 2 minutes!"
"oh.....I was?...well I zoned out!"
"What else is new?" He laughed again while I rolled my eyes and gathered my stuff.
"You wanna hang out?" He asked. I nodded. "Where?" He shrugged. "how about.....ooh! I know! My sister just got a job at this new arcade. I betcha she can get us some free games!" JR exclaimed excitedly, like a little kid.
'how does this boy go from ready to rip everyone's heads off with his just his fierce stare, to a kid on a sugar rush?!'   "Sure." I agreed and JR cheered. "Let's go!" He ran out of the room and I just sighed and followed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wooohoooo!!! The end of chapter 3!!! :3 Hope you liked the random other kpop classmates....they were literally random people that I just picked XD But anyway, how is the story so far? Good? Bad? Okay? Let me know! :D ..okay I don't know what to write here anymore sooo.....bye! ^w^
 
<3 --Icebook231 :3