Arcade Day

Your Secret Is Safe With Me
 
 
Aron's POV:
 
I met up with Ren and Minhyun and off we went to the arcade. The whole way Ren blabbed on about some drama he watched while Minhyun and I just nodded along. We finally arrived after about 15 minutes 'thank goodness...' I thought. We walked inside and I stared around in awe. I wasn't sure what to expect from a Korean arcade but this place looked way better than all the American arcades I've been to.
 
"Aronnnn!!!"
"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and Ren and Minhyun just laughed.
"Like it?" Ren asked. I nodded.
"Well let's stop wasting time and play some games!!" Ren exclaimed running off through the arcade. Minhyun and I exchanged glances before laughing and following after him.
 
After a few hours of playing games we took a break and headed towards the food court. Ren volunteered to grab some pizza and giggled at Minhyun before he left. Minhyun seemed to tense up. I figured they had some kind of inside joke or something. Soon the air grew a bit awkward.
"So Min...How was your day?" I said lamely, trying to start a conversation.
"O-oh....it was okay...how was yours?"
"Alright..." Silence enveloped.
This arcade is really cool! We should go again!" I said cheerfully.
"Yeah! I'm having fun." He said smiling brightly.
"You know Min...you have a great smile." He blushed a rosy pink color and tensed up. I laughed a bit because of how silly he looked. Just as I was about to say something we heard Ren shriek and a loud thud. We both jumped up and ran towards the noise. I gasped when I saw Ren on the ground with JR on top of him and pizza scattered on the floor. Without thinking I ran over and pulled JR off Ren. Ren seemed really shaky and angry.
"Yah! What are you trying to do!" I yelled at JR. For a split second I saw a hint of concern on JR's face but it was quickly gone.
"Me?! It was that crazy punk who assaulted me!" JR yelled.
"Oh?! Explain how you were on top of him then!" Minhyun retorted.
"He slipped and dragged me down on him!"
"Yeah like I'm supposed to believe that!!"
"It's true...guys...I slipped." Ren finally spoke up. "Look I'm sorry for being clumsy but you deserved it for being an !" Ren added. JR scoffed and grabbed Ren by the collar.
"JR!" Someone yelled. 'I know that voice...' I looked over and saw Baekho pull JR back. For a second our eyes locked but he looked back at JR and said.
"Come on...there's no need to cause unnecessary violence....let's just go..." JR looked like he was about to say someone but just shook Baekho off and began heading to the exit, but not without throwing us a nasty look.
Baekho looked at me one more time before following JR out.
"Ren are you alright?" Minhyun asked.
"I'm fine." Ren said brushing himself off. "Guys...I'm not really in the mood for the arcade anymore...can we leave?" Minhyun and I nodded in response we left. The walk back was silent but none of us really had anything to say and Ren sure didn't seem to want to talk. "Bye.." I said to them before entering my house. No one seemed to be home so I just went to my room. It was only 5:30 so I figured I'd get a head start on my homework. I only ended doing 10 questions and a whole lot of staring off into space. I looked to the right and saw that the clock read 6:47. I sighed and lied down on my bed and began replaying today's events. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I began giving into sleep. I heard my ringtone but was to far gone to wake up. Today was just too tiring.
 
 
Minhyun's POV: 
 
After school Ren, Aron, and I headed to the arcade. I had been looking forward to this day all week! Ren had been teasing me about it saying how Aron and I can play games together and how he'll win me a prize. I blushed just thinking about it but part of me secretly wished he would.
 
The whole way Ren blabbed on about some drama he watched while Aron and I just nodded along. We finally arrived after about 15 minutes 'finally! I don't know how much more of Ren's blabbering I can take!' I thought. We walked inside and I saw Aron staring around in awe. I giggled at how cute he looked. Ren was trying to get his attention but he seemed to be zoning out.
"Aronnnn!!!"
"Huh?"  Ren and I laughed at him again.
"Like it?" Ren asked and he nodded.
"Well let's stop wasting time and play some games!!" Ren exclaimed running off through the arcade. Aron and I exchanged glances before laughing and following after him.
 
After a few hours of playing games we took a break and headed towards the foot court. Ren volunteered to grab some pizza and he giggled at me before he left. I tensed up realizing he was doing this on purpose. He wants me to have "quality alone time" with Aron but I had no idea what to say I was really nervous. Soon the air grew a bit awkward.
"So Min...How was your day?" Aron said.
"O-oh....it was okay...how was yours?"
"Alright..." Silence enveloped.
This arcade is really cool! We should go again!" He said cheerfully.
"Yeah! I'm having fun." I said smiling brightly. 'oh I hope we get to go again...maybe just the two of us..'
"You know Min...you have a great smile." I  felt myself blush and I tensed up. 'omo!!! He likes my smile!!!' I heard Aron laughing a bit. Just as he was about to say something we heard Ren shriek and a loud thud. We both jumped up and ran towards the noise. I stood in shock when I saw Ren on the ground with JR on top of him and pizza scattered on the floor. Aron ran over and pulled JR off Ren. Ren seemed really shaky and angry.
"Yah! What are you trying to do!" He yelled at JR. I quickly ran over and joined them.
"Me?! It was that crazy punk who assaulted me!" JR yelled.
"Oh?! Explain how you were on top of him then!" I retorted.
"He slipped and dragged me down on him!"
"Yeah like I'm supposed to believe that!!" I was getting really mad. JR was a huge jerk and but he never really bothered us so I figured he wasn't too bad but it seems I was wrong if he would hurt Ren.
"It's true...guys...I slipped." Ren finally spoke up. "Look I'm sorry for being clumsy but you deserved it for being an !" Ren added. JR scoffed and grabbed Ren by the collar.
"JR!"  I looked over and saw Baekho pull JR back. He locked eyes with Aron but he looked back at JR and said.
"Come on...there's no need to cause unnecessary violence....let's just go..." JR looked like he was about to say someone but just shook Baekho off and began heading to the exit, but not without throwing us a nasty look.
Baekho looked at Aron one more time before following JR out. 'why does he keep looking at Aron like that?!' I thought, feeling kind of jealous. But I quickly shook it off and turned to Ren.
"Ren are you alright?" I asked.
"I'm fine." Ren said brushing himself off. "Guys...I'm not really in the mood for the arcade anymore...can we leave?" Aron and I nodded in response we left. The walk back was silent but I didn't know what to say and it seems Aron didn't either. And we all knew Ren didn't want to talk. He always gets like that after something bad happens. We arrived at Aron's house and he simple said bye to us before going inside his house. 'he has a nice house..' 
"Minnie....is it okay if I walk home by myself?" Ren asked.
"Huh? Are you sure?" I was confused because Ren never usually liked to walk home alone.
"Yeah I just want to do some thinking..."
"okay..." I said and he started going off in the direction of his house. I threw another glance towards Aron's house, sighed, and began walking to my own home.
 
Baekho's POV:
 
When JR and I finally arrived at the arcade we walked over to JR's sister.
"Noona!!!" JR yelled and hugged his sister.
"hey! How's my favorite little brother doing?"
"I'm your only little brother! And I'm good! I brought my best friend Baekho with me. I told him you could get us some free games!"
"Oi! Of course you did....fine..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a big handful of tokens. "Just promise me you'll at least pay for your snacks!" She said. JR just nodded and ran around looking for games to play. She laughed and turned to me.
"Must be hard to put up with him sometimes.."
"Sometimes.." I laughed.
"I'm Jae Hwa! Nice to meet you Baekho! Now go and run after my brother before he burns through those tokens by himself!" She laughed. [IB: I just gave her a random name :P] I nodded and ran after him. 
Once I found him we played lots of games. After a few hours of playing we were both hungry so decided to grab some food. I grabbed us a table while JR went off to get food. I looked around until my eyes landed on a familiar face. 'it's Aron...and he's with Minhyun?? Are they together...alone?' I felt uncomfortable at the thought of them alone together. 'what's up with me...aish...I'm probably just hungry..' I saw Aron laughing and I forced myself to look away. 'what's taking him so long??' Just as I thought that I heard a girlish shriek and a loud thud. I jumped up and looked around trying to find the source of the noise.
 
I was shocked to see JR on top of some girl. 'Wait no that's a boy....that's that Ren guy!' There was pizza scattered on the floor. I saw Aron run over to them and pull JR off Ren. Ren seemed to be angry and was shaky.
"Yah! What are you trying to do!" Aron yelled at JR.
"Me?! It was that crazy punk who assaulted me!" JR yelled.
"Oh?! Explain how you were on top of him then!" Minhyun retorted.
"He slipped and dragged me down on him!"
"Yeah like I'm supposed to believe that!!"
"It's true...guys...I slipped." Ren finally spoke up. "Look I'm sorry for being clumsy but you deserved it for being an !" Ren added. JR scoffed and grabbed Ren by the collar.  'uh oh...this isn't going to end well...I better step in now!'
"JR!" I yelled and pulled JR back. For a second I locked eyes with Aron but I looked back at JR and said.
"Come on...there's no need to cause unnecessary violence....let's just go..." JR looked like he was about to say something. He just shook me off and began heading to the exit, but not without throwing them a nasty look.
I looked at Aron one more time before following JR out. 'what a great way to end a Friday...'
"JR!!" I called to him but he was far down the street. "JR!!!" I sprinted up to him. "Yah! What was that all about?!"
He turned around to face me and he looked mad. "What are you talking about?! It was his fault! He tripped and pulled me! Then I get yelled at?!"
"JR....it's okay. It was just a misunderstanding...let it go....." He still looked really mad. 'ugh...what am I supposed to do...' "JR....there's an ice cream shop just around the corner...." I saw him perk up a bit but he was still grumpy.
"So....let's go there then..." He said crossing his arms in front of his chest.  I stopped him.
"Grumpy boys don't get treats~" He smiled an extra cheeky smile.
"Who's grumpy? Not me!! Now let's go!" With that he dragged me off to the ice cream shop. JR was all giggly again with his huge ice cream sundae but I saw there was still a sad kind of glint in his eyes. But I chose to just ignore it considering if I brought it up he'd probably get upset again. We spent some time there before we both left to our own houses. Once I was inside I went to the kitchen where I saw a note from my parents. It read: "Baekho, we'll be home really late again. You can order take out if you get hungry. There's money on the table. Love: Mom and Dad." I rolled my eyes and chucked the paper in the trash. 'When are they not home late?...'  I thought while pocketing the money from the table. I wasn't hungry so I just went up to my room. I checked out the clock and it read 6:30. 'It's still pretty early but I'm too tired to do anything...'  I threw my bag to the floor and began changing into some more comfortable clothes. When I took off my pants I felt something in the pocket. Reaching into it I saw it was a paper. 'oh that's right...Aron gave me his number....' I remembered seeing him at the arcade and cringed a little. 'maybe I should call him....to apologize....but wait...would it be weird to just call to apologize like that?? I mean I didn't do anything......wait! I can talk about the project!!' I grinned at how genius my idea was. Glancing at the clock again I saw it was 6:47. 'well now's as good a time as ever...' I pressed in all the numbers and clicked dial. It kept ringing and ringing but no answer. After a while it went to voicemail.
"Yo! This is Aron! Sorry I couldn't take your call right now...leave me a message and I'll get back to you!" His voicemail said. I laughed slightly at how silly it kind of sounded. The beep sounded and I quickly stopped laughing.
"Uhhh.....H-hi Aron this is Baekho...you know...from school...listen I was just calling to apologize for the whole arcade thing...and ummm also for our project I was thinking we should get started on it this weekend if you're not busy....Yeah so that's it ! Call me back when you can...or just text me...uhhh...bye!" 'ugh!!! That was horrible!! I was so nervous!! Why??' Once I calmed back down I saw it was 7:00. 'well I'm just gonna shower and call it an early night...today was tiring!!'
 
JR's POV:
 
When Baekho and I finally arrived at the arcade we walked over to my sister.
"Noona!!!" I yelled and hugged her.
"hey! How's my favorite little brother doing?"
"I'm your only little brother! And I'm good! I brought my best friend Baekho with me. I told him you could get us some free games!" I grinned a bit knowing she could never deny it since I already told Baekho we could.
"Oi! Of course you did....fine..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a big handful of tokens. "Just promise me you'll at least pay for your snacks!" She said.  I just nodded not really caring about what she's saying. I just wanted to play games! I ran around looking for games to play. I was beginning to play this one shooting game when Baekho finally caught up to me. We played lots and lots of games and after a few hours we were both hungry so decided to grab some food. Baekho grabbed us a table while I went off to get food. I went over to the counter and placed in my order. Leaning against the counter I looked around at nothing in particular. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking over I saw it was a girl. She had bright blond hair tied into a low ponytail with bangs sweeping gracefully across her forehead. Her pale skin really contrasted against her big dark brown eyes. 'Wow...she's totally cute~ ...But she looks really familiar...' I suddenly realized she was wearing a boy's uniform from my school. 'Wait a sec....that's REN!!....as in that gay outcast from school...'
 
"Ummm...excuse me?" He said. Still in a daze from realizing just who it was a had a delayed response.
".....yeah what?" I finally said.
"You're blocking the ordering area. You're not the only one here who likes pizza." He said sassily. I felt my blood boil a bit.
"Yah...you better be a bit more respectful punk!"
"And why should I? You don't anyone else respect so why should I give you any?" 'okay...he's really pushing his limits!!'
"Listen here...I'm going to be nice for once...I'm giving you a chance to apologize." A man came and handed me my pizza. 
Ren just scoffed. "There is no way I'd ever apologize to an like you!" 'that tears it...'
"Yah! Listen here you--"
"No....I don't have to listen to anything you say!" He said sassily again and began walking past me.
"Y-yah!" I said and went to grab his arm but he swerved away to try and avoid my grasp. Unfortunately while doing that he tripped and began to fall. He shrieked and grabbed onto my arm for support but I was caught off guard and fell with him to the floor, causing the pizza to scatter around the floor.
 
It all happened so fast that I was in a daze until I felt someone pull me up off him. Looking up I saw it was that new kid Aron. I looked over at Ren and saw he was shaking a bit and his eyes looked angry.
"Yah! What are you trying to do!" Aron yelled at me.
"Me?! It was that crazy punk who assaulted me!" I yelled back.
"Oh?! Explain how you were on top of him then!" Minhyun retorted.
"He slipped and dragged me down on him!"
"Yeah like I'm supposed to believe that!!"
"It's true...guys...I slipped." Ren finally spoke up. "Look I'm sorry for being clumsy but you deserved it for being an !" Ren added. 'again with his stupid mouth?!' I scoffed and grabbed him by the collar. Looking into his eyes I was a bit shocked. 'wow.. his eyes are really pretty up close...' He was also looking into my eyes but I couldn't decipher the emotions I saw in his eyes. I was broken from my reverie when I heard Baekho yell and pull me back.
"Come on...there's no need to cause unnecessary violence....let's just go..."  I wanted to say something, to help protect my reputation a little but I couldn't think of anything. I could only think about Ren's eyes. I just shook Baekho off and began heading to the exit, but not without throwing them a nasty look. 'I'll get them back for this....'
Once I was outside I wasted no time in walked away from the arcade.
"JR!!" I heard Baekho call but I ignored him and kept walking. "JR!!!" He sprinted up to me. "Yah! What was that all about?!"
I turned to face him. "What are you talking about?! It was his fault! He tripped and pulled me! Then I get yelled at?!"
"JR....it's okay. It was just a misunderstanding...let it go....." I knew he was right but I still couldn't get over it. 'I especially can't get over Ren's eyes...' 
 "JR....there's an ice cream shop just around the corner...." Baekho said and I perked up a bit. 'damn him...he knows that I love to eat ice cream! Especially when I'm upset!!'
"So....let's go there then..." I said crossing his arms in front of my chest and began walking but I was stopped by him.
"Grumpy boys don't get treats~" 'ughhhh!!! What do you want from me Baekho? To be immediately bright and chipper?' Figuring that is exactly what he wanted I smiled an extra cheeky smile.
"Who's grumpy? Not me!! Now let's go!" With that I dragged him off to the ice cream shop. I have to admit the ice cream did cheer me up quite a bit and in no time I was all giggly again. 'Ice cream is the best invention everrr!!' I thought while digging into a huge ice cream sundae. Although as happy as I was now I couldn't shake the look in Ren's eyes no matter how hard I tried. We spent some time there before we both left to our own houses. Once I got inside my apartment I flopped down onto my couch. I only lived with my sister and but she was still at work. So I was all alone. I closed my eyes, preparing to take a nap but I saw Ren's eyes and shot straight up. 'aiiishh!!! This guy is killing me!!' He's just that dumb outcast!!......but he does have guts...I'll give him that...' I realized I was smiling while thinking of him. 'aishhh!!! This is annoying!!!' I lied back down and shut my eyes again, ignoring the image of Ren's and eventually falling into a deep slumber.
 
 
 
 
 
 
End of chapter four!! How is it? Sorry if it was long....I was even considering adding Ren's pov but I decided against it XD I'm not sure how much Jren to put in this story....all I know is that it's going to be an important side pairing XD The next chapter should be fun! Expect awkward Baekron and a bit more Jren! :3 Okay bye!
 
 
- Icebook231 :3