Just Dessert!

Your Secret Is Safe With Me
 
Baekho's POV:
 
When I finally arrived home I was greeted with a dark and empty house. Upon entering the kitchen I saw that everything was still in its place as when it left earlier. Glancing towards the clock I saw it was 7:20.
 
'They really did work all day huh....I had a lot of fun with Aron though...' Just at the thought of him I felt all warm and tingly. 'Oh gosh....Baekho what on earth is going on with you!?! You've known the guy for about a week and you're already acting like a lovesick girl! Get a grip!!! It's not like you like him....wait...do I like him....like...LIKE like him...n-no way!!' 
 
Suddenly, flashes of my dream from the other night came into my mind. The disgust on all my friends faces. I could never lose them! Slapping my face a few times, I cleared that thought from my mind. 'I'm not gonna lose them...and I do NOT like Aron...' I felt a bit better with myself yet there was an odd feeling in my gut.
 
Looking at the clock, it read 7:30. 'wow...you just spent 10 minutes standing in the kitchen looking like a psycho thinking about dumb ....' Gathering all my items I made my way upstairs. Since Aron and I had a lot sorted out already there wasn't anything to worry about for the rest of the weekend except some miscellaneous homework projects. Laying down on my bed I yawned. "Wow....I've been getting tired early these days...I wonder why.." I thought out loud.
 
Taking out my phone I remembered about Aron and I's promise to get each other into action movies and kdramas..... "Hehe...I wonder when that will be..." Spending time with Aron was really fun I could really act like myself. Sure with my friends I was myself too but with them it felt like more of a façade...like I had to cover up certain things about me. "Yeah like being gay...." I sighed. "Life sometimes..." With my thoughts still wrapped up around my friends I realized I haven't heard from JR all day. 'odd...normally he texts me nonstop! Especially on the weekends...' I decided to text him.
 

To: JR
 
Hey man what's up?
 
From: Baekho
I sat and waited for a response. I didn't wait long since after just a moment my phone buzzed.
 
To: Baekho
 
Nothing much...just chilling. How about you?
 
From: JR
 
To: JR
 
Same here. What'd you do today? It was pretty quiet on your end lol ^_^
 
From: Baekho
 
To: Baekho
 
Haha...I was just...busy working on some stuff.... >:3
 
From: JR
 
To: JR
 
Whoa. What's with that emoticon?? What are you planning THIS time???
 
From: Baekho
 
To: Baekho
 
You're so mean! Always assuming I'm up to no good....okay maybe I am >:)
 
From: JR
 
To: JR
 
If it involves putting Onew's underwear up the flag pole again, count me out! XD
 
From: Baekho
 
To: Baekho
 
Nah! XD LOL That does sound fun though....no I have something else in mind....
 
From: JR
 
To: JR
 
Well spit it out!!!
 
From: Baekho
 
To: Baekho
 
Nah....you'll just have to wait and see ;)
 
From: JR
 
To: JR
 
:( now you're the mean one..
 
From: Baekho
 
To: Baekho
 
Haha...I can live with that :P Don't worry about it bro! Text ya tomorrow or something...My sister wants me to help her cook dinner...BYEEEE
 
From: JR
 
I laughed to myself but didn't respond. I'm really curious about what JR is planning. He's good at heart but can be down right devious when he wants to...Well whatever it is it'll have to wait until Monday because mean old JR is stubborn. I yawned once more and decided to just call it a night. Not bothering to even change my clothes I just fell asleep.
 
Ren's POV:
 
While forming my plan for Monday I decided to give myself an at home spa day. All this stress has been drying out my skin! Pulling my bangs back I applied the facial mask to my face. 'hmmmmm....now what exactly should I do to that jerk face JR?'
I understand that what happened at the arcade was my fault but compared to all the terror and havoc JR has caused to others in my school he deserved that and so much more! 'I mean what kind of thinks it's okay to bully people just because they're different than them!' [IB: Preach it Rennie! o3o]
I knew that going after JR directly will most likely resolve in some sort of attack from him and his gang. Plus he might come after Minnie or Aron and I wouldn't forgive myself if they got hurt because of my stupidity! So whatever decide to do must me discreet....
"I know!" I exclaimed. "I'll set up a prank for JR!! I'll make sure it's in front of a big crowd so he'll get his just dessert!" 'hmmmm....speaking of "dessert"...that gives me a great idea!!' I laughed maniacally.  Suddenly my mom walked in.
"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY!!! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BEDROOM SCREAMING AND LAUGHING MANIACALLY...AGAIN!?!" She yelled.
"OH MY GOSH MOM! GET OUT! I'M PLOTTING THE HUMILIATION OF SOME JERK FACE FROM MY SCHOOL!!"
"AGAIN?! FINE...JUST AS LONG AS YOUR HOMEWORK IS DONE!!"
"IT ISSSSSSS"
"GOOD." With that she left...finally! 'I wonder what the neighbors think of my mom and I....were quite the family...now that I think of it it's almost concerning how small her reaction was when I told her about my plan...ah well it's not the first time!'
I felt my mask and found it was dry. Making my way to my bathroom I washed it off and applied some moisturizer. Once I finished I decided that I had better tell Minhyun about my plan. "or should it be a surprise...hmmmm....well I might need back up...alright I'll tell him! I won't tell Aron hyung though...I don't want to frighten him off so early into the friendship!!" I said to myself. I grabbed my phone off my bed and dialed Minhyun's number. It didn't take long for him to pick up.
 
M: "Hey Ren!"
R: "Hey Minnieee!"
M: "What's up?"
R: "Nothing much....been doing some spa treatments..."
M: "You mean a face mask and your favorite moisturizer?" I heard him laughing.
R: "Oh shut up! It's relaxing!!" His laughter continued.
M: "Yeah whatever....why'd you call?" Oh! I almost forgot why I called him.
R: "Remember the whole ordeal at the arcade?"
M: "Oh no....Don't tell me you're having dramatic flashbacks and need to go on some spiritual journey to forget your troubles and find a greater peace!"
R: ".....seriously Min what the !?"
M: "Sorry. I was watching a movie"
R: "That explains it. Well anyway, no. I was thinking a lot about how much of a JR is to everyone at school...."
M: "Okay...and?"
R: "Well....I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine?"
M: "Uh oh...what are you planning...THIS TIME?" I laughed evilly.
R: "I have something special in mind....you know how your mom makes those really delicious crème pies?"
M: "If you're planning on poisoning him Rennie then you are not shaming my mother's recipe with that!"
R: "Noooooo! Not POISON....I was thinking more along the lines of pie-ing him..."
M: "Pie-ing him?"
R: "Yeah"
M: "Really? That's your big plan?"
R: "Well...it would be in front of a lot of people so he's bound to be embarrassed!" I heard him sigh.
M: "Okay and how are you going to pie him? He'd see you and beat you up!"
R: "Oh I'M not going to do it...I was going to get someone else to do it..."
M: "How?"
R: "I don't know...give some kid $20 or something"
M: "$20 for pie-ing the most feared and ferocious guy in the school? Ren I don't think $1,000 would be enough to make someone do that!"
R: "So what would you suggest I do?"
M: "Perhaps not pie him?"
R: "Minnie!! He's the biggest jerk in the school! He pushes people around! I can't let him win!!" Again he sighed.
M: "I know...but is pranking him really the answer?"
R: "Well it will be a start!" Another sigh. 'How many times is this boy going to sigh during our conversation?!'
M: "Alright...how about instead of getting someone to pie him you set something up so that the pie will just fall on him...or something like that"
R: "Wow! Minhyun I knew you were smart! So when do you wanna set it up?"
M: "Me?!"
R: "No...Us.."
M: "Oh no Ren! I am not getting involved in another scheme of yours!"
R: "Oh come on!! I just need you to get me a pie!!"
M: "....fine but that's it...I'm just getting you a pie.."
R: "Wait! Actually can you make it two pies?"
M: "Why do you need two?"
R: "Are you kidding me? Your mom's pies are delicious!! I don't want to throw away a perfectly good pie without having any!"
M: "FINEEEEEEE"
R: "Yayyy!!!! You're the best friend I could ask for!!"
M: "Yeah yeah yeah...."
R: "Okay bye....I love youuuuuu~" He made a vomiting noise. (he's joking btw)
M: "Whatever..."
R: "hehehe...oh right...I'm sure you'd rather hear that from Aron hyung!~"
M: "S-shut up!"
R: "Hahaha never!"
M: "Bye Rennie"
R: "Bye Minnie"
With that our phone conversation ended. "Alright....with all that sorted out I just need to figure out how to make the pie fall on him....and when. The beginning of the school day would definitely be the best since there'll be more people...and he'd suffer from pie stained clothes the rest of the day..."
I giggled at the thought of JR covered in pie. A bright red, angry face. His gorgeous eyes squinting in anger as he furiously looked around for the culprit. I shot up from my sitting position. "WAIT DID I JUST CALL HIS EYES 'GORGEOUS'?!" I flopped down on the ground. "Noooo this isn't good!! How can I think of the guy I'm going to get revenge on as gorgeous...." I thought for a moment. "Wait...well...I only called his eyes gorgeous!! And it's perfectly normal to think of someone's eyes as attractive...even if they're s....yeah that makes sense!!"
'wow....that was a lame excuse even for me!' I sighed. "I do not have time for this! I need to figure out the rest of my plan!!!" I brought a hand to my face and noticed it was dry. "...and do another facial mask!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow....that was uh....weird...even for me XDD So yaaayyyy! An update!! It's been like, years since that happened!! I would have updated sooner but I was busy beginning two other stories...which I might post at a later time...Ugh...I need to stop starting things without finishing others! Well...enough of my dumb rant...So I figured Ren needed more of a voice so I decided to include his "plan". I know...it's such a lame plan but it's the best I could come up with that wouldn't totally throw the story out of whack! Also I wanted to show the whole Jren couple as a more love-hate kind of couple with a lot of turmoil and denial. I don't think it worked but oh well! I was hoping this would be longer but instead of one huge chapter I figured I'd write more smaller chapters. Wow this is a long author's note. Sorry about that! I hope everyone is enjoying this story :3 Alright...till the next chapter. Bye! ^^
 
-Icebook231 :3