When Being Right is Wrong

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

I abruptly woken up because I suddenly feel hot. I feel so weak right now, I checked the time at the bedside table, 4am. I don't know how did I get here in my bed. My clothes are fresh and new too. I want water, my throat is getting dry. Urghhh. I hate this feeling, I hate having a fever. Well, who wants to have a fever?

I collect all my strength just to got up and get some water. Since, I'm living on my own. No, one will going to take care of me when I get sick. Just like now. I suddenly feel lonely. My girlfriend is probably at home, getting some good nap. 

When I open my room door, I notice that my living room T.V is on. I don't remember turning it on last night though. And when I walk into it to turn it off.

I saw a figure lying at my living room couch. Looking at the figure. My heart moved it's pace. I don't know why. Eunjung, lying tiredly makes my heart thumped. I was moved. I don't know how long she's been lying like that but I know how uncomfortable she is. My puppy looks so peaceful though, I didn't notice that I'm staring at her for awhile. Urghhh!! Ham Eunjung, what are doing with me? My headache got doubled.

She move a bit, I was surprised at the sudden. Eventhough we're dating for quite long now. I don't want her to think that I'm watching her annoying, peaceful and gorgeous face while she's sleeping. It's emabarassing. 

"Ahem.." I cough for her to realize that I'm here. Eunjung doesn't budge. NOT AT ALL. What a heavy dreamer sleeper I have here. 

"Jungiee~ Hey" I called gently. She move a bit and her eyebrows crease. Cute~~

Seems like Jungie is having a nice dream, as much I wanted to let her sleep. I can't since she's too crampled in the couch, she can't even straight her legs. I stare at her for a minute, how much do you love me Eunjung?

For a moment I thought. We've been together for quite long now. 8 months of being in relationship with Eunjung is not a joke. I myself know how I am as a girlfriend and Eunjung still with me eventhough she know every bit of my flaws. 

"Eunjung" I called her again gently. I really want to kis her right now. I'm still weak though so I won't.

She slowly open her puppy dog eyes and eye me.

"Baby..." She said sleepy. 

"Go sleep at my room." 

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" She asked worried. I look at her for a moment. You love me this much Ham?

"I'm okay. Come on. I'm sleepy too. Cuddle with me" 

I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. Tchhh embarrased Eunjung. 

"Yah~~~" I call again.

"I-..I.." 

I lock her in my embrace. Eunjung might look tough and boyish sometimes but this is she. Acting all shy like a baby. 

"Come on babe. Why are you so nervous?" I said between our hug. 

"Sometimes you make me so nervous that my heart wants to popped out from my chest" She said boldly. 

I wanted to laugh at her. She really know how to embarrassed me too. Because right now I can feel the blood rush on my cheeks. 

"h-hey.." She called. 

I pulled away from our embrace and look at her. 

"Y-yah~ Ham Eunjung! Don't think about making love with me this time! It's not romantic! I know what's running on your dirty mind!!"

"W-WHAT?!! N-no!! I-I didn't think that way. How could you accuse me like that Park Jiyeon" Eunjung said. She's trying to collect her words. 

"Tchhhh. Fine. Follow me on my room, but first get me some water." I said and get up. 

"h-how.. how could she think of something like that. That brat" I hear her murmur.

"I heard you! Pali!! Get me and come here." 

--

Saturday morning, Jiyeon decided to spend her time at home. IU and her other pals is busy living their sad life she doesn't want to bother them while her puppy girlfriend is having her time with her grandparents since the elders got back from a long trip. She dont want to spoil the grandchild puppy moment.

Anyhow, the dino was bored. She have to find someone to play with.

From : Puppy Eunjung 

Baby. We're going to have a family dinner at my cousin's restaurant tonight. I wish you'd be here too. I miss you. :(

Jiyeon read the text from Eunjung. A smile crept on her tiny face. When she about to reply another text came again. 

From : Puppy Eunjung

Go play with your friends for awhile. Don't you dare cheat on me dino feet. Don't know if I can text you now. I'm kind of 
busy. And... DON'T YOU DARE CHEAT ON ME. kekekek~ kidding. ^^ I love you babe. <3

The baby dinosaur eyebrows creased at Eunjung text. How come a text become annoying and loving at the same time. Aigoo..

"Tchhh. This dog!" She muttered while typing a reply. 

To : Puppy Eunjung 

Yah. You think you can taunt me? Tchhhh. Be thankful that I love you, I can't stay mad at you. I miss you too~ 
Play with me next time okay? Enjoy your time with them baby. *kisses* Take care. Loveyouuuu~

SENT.

Jiyeon waited for Eunjung reply for a moment but when she realize that it's already been 10 minutes she give up.

"I didn't thought she's that serious when she said she's that busy" she pout. 

That eight months with Eunjung made her heart flutter but then, missing her on weekends is other story.

She turn on the TV instead of waiting but her phone vibrated. She stumble picking up her phone excited much to read the message. Or excited much to see what Eunjung texted her. Much to her dismay it wasn't from the short hair girl .


From : Hyeri 

Unnie~ Annyeong! ^^ it's saturday today. I was wondering if you have something to do? 

Jiyeon look at the message for a second. Her heart jump for a second. Hyeri's text made her nervous and she doesn't want that feeling. 

She just put her phone down and continue watching the program "Running Man" Kim Jong Kook's strength is not a joke. She just noticed. But then, her thoughts is flying somewhere else. She wonder why. Hyeri made her nervous everytime she's with her. Back then, she wasn't
that awkward with that girl. Jiyeon know it's wrong but she can't help thinking about it. 

Her thoughts snap because of a phone call. She look at the caller's ID. 

Hyeri Calling...

She don't know why but her heart skip a bit. But then, she pick up the phone. 

"Hello?" Hyeri greeted from the other line.

"O-oh.. Hyeri? H-hey what's up?" the older girl answered. 

"U-uh.. Unnie. Sorry. You're with Eunjung unnie right now?" 

Jiyeon wonder why she ask. 

"Huh? No.. Why'd you ask?" 

"Ohh.. Nothing. You sounded uncomfortable so... I thought"

"No. Sorry. I was just surprised that you call. So what's up?" 

On the other line. Hyeri smile at that thought of Jiyeon's shocked face. 

"Uhmm... I texted you. You didn't reply so I called."

Jiyeon don't like the sound of it. Seems like she has those responsibilities to reply at Hyeri's message everytime. She don't like it but not hating it either. She hates herself more now for that. 

"Ahh.. Soryy. I didn't notice a text."

"Right. anyway, do you have time today? I have something to show you. Let's hang out unnie" Hyeri said cassually and cheerfully. 

Jiyeon don't have someone to play with this time, Hyeri's offer isn't bad at all. But, Eunjung don't want her to hang out with Hyeri. Though they talk about it, she doesn't want to hurt Eunjung's feelings. 

"Sure. Let's hang!" 

But then, she can't resist Hyeri. And she doesn't even know why she said Yes right now.

--

Meanwhile, Hyomin waiting for a girl to come out at the peach colored house. It's been an hour but Qri said that she will come out ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter