Twisted Feelings

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung is sitting down on her chair waiting for her last class to end. She didn't take a glimpse of Jiyeon during their lunch break. The wistful reaction on her face can be seen. Her friends notice it earlier but the girl keep insisting that's she's fine. IU said that Jiyeon didn't attend class today because the girl will watch the musical performance of JB that's why she's not around. 

Knowing that Jiyeon skipping class is a total disappointmet but thinking about Jiyeon and JB together gives her so much grazed. Areum called her earlier to invite her over dinner but the baekgu refuse since she's feeling really down right now.

The class finally ended and the four girls is altogether. They are inseperable. The bond that they build is so strong.

"it's a bit early. I don't wanna go home" Boram stated while they are walking.

"How about you Jungie?" the tiny girl asked her doleful friend. 

"hmm.. I don't know. I want to have some fun tonight" She stated.

"Are you guys up for a drink? You know.." Eunjung added. Her friends look at each others eyes like they are talking with it. They know that Eunjung is feeling blue today so they wanted to go with her.

"It's fine for me. How about karaoke and a drink?" Hyomin proposed. 

"not bad. I'm in" Eunjung answered. 

"If this baekgu is in then I'm in" Soyeon beam and put her arms around her Eunjung's neck. Eunjung smiled at her. 

They are now eyeing Boram if she's going. 

"Everyone is going so.. CALL!!" Boram exclaimed blissful. 

"okay. Karaoke and drinks indeed for tonight." Hyomin lively said. 

They got home first to freshen up and meet at the Karaoke bar that they planned to go. They wanted to enjoy the lazy monday night. They knew that they will have class for tomorrow but who can stop the four peppy friends with their deal? No one. 

--

Eunjung's POV

My three crony and I are getting high singing non-stop. I can feel the blazing reaction of the alcohol all through out my body. I just wanted to clear out my mind and have some good time with my friends. 

Boram and Soyeon is currently singing and dancing on the upbeat song that they put on the karaoke. As much as I wanted to enjoy the evening my mind can't help but thinking at how is Jiyeon doing. 

She maybe happy with her boyfriend now, have eaten dinner after the musical and having some short relaxing walk on the park. Typical lovers thing. 

"hey buddy. You okay?" my bestfriend ask me while pouring beer into her glass. 

"Yes" 

"really?" 

"no" I honestly answered. 

Hyomin look at me with her concerned eyes and I can't help but to feel sad about it. How my friends cared about me throughout these whole freaking love thing is so much and they never leave me behind. They were always here to support what I want, to be with me when I needed them the most, to have a drink with me although we have class the day after and to asked me whether I'm okay because they knew that I'm feeling blue. 

"You're jealous?" She asked me. 

Am I jealous? I pull up a smlie at her. 

"She ignores me but I love her, she does nothing yet I fall for her. I guess I'm jealous" I answered my bestfriend. 

This time Soyeon and Boram is with us listening on what I'm trying to say. Boram sit beside me and hug me lightly. 

"I know you're not okay when IU told us that Jiyeon is with JB" my small friend comforted me. 

"I don't know dude.. I know that I have no right to be jealous but I can't help it." I said. I tried to hold back my tears because I don't the to see that I'm breaking down. 

Soyeon and Hyomin joined Boram and hugged me too. I think it make me feel so sad when they hug me so I burst out crying in pain. I fall in love with a person that I can never had. It hurts.. you can have someone in your heart but you can't have them with your arms.. 

"shhh.. let it out" Soyeon said while rubbing my back.. 

"I know I shouldn't be jealous because she's not even mine.. B-but.." I can't even utter the words that I wante dto say because I'm crying real hard.. My heart is exploding with pain, anger and jealousy.. My tears let it all out.. 

My friends keep on cheering me up. The pain lets you know your alive and jealousy let you know that your love is true.. 

"Is he her boyfriend dude?" Boram asked me. 

"Eunjung said that he is. But we don't know. Are you sure that he is Jiyeon's man?" Soyeon asked me. I just nod my head. Yes I heard it with my own ears when they are on the clinic. I know that it's painful but I never thought that this could be this much. I haven't even confess my feelings on Jiyeon. 

"Jiyeon didn't say it with her own mouth. So why do you have to believe of what you've heard buddy? I'm not giving you false hope on her but I feel that Jiyeon likes you.. The way she look for you when your not around or how her eyes tell how jealous she is when you talk with other girls.. I can tell that she likes you dude.. Come on. Cheer up." Hyomin enliven me.. 

"Hyomin's right Jungie. Who knows they are just playing around and throwing some weird jokes with each other." Soyeon added. 

"then it is a bad joke" I managed to say. 

They all look at me with worriness and concern with their eyes. I love how my friend lend thier shoulders in me when I feel sad. 

"But don't you think we have a point here Jungie? I mean, Jiyeon is kind of close with us too but she never mention that she has a boyfriend." Boram stated. 

"Right. She's close to me too lately buddy. We talked a lot of things but she never say that she has a boyfriend. Trust me dude. I know you have a chance on her" Soyeon added. 

"I don't know anymore.. I'm emotional right now to think that I cn stood a chance on her but I wanted to try guys. I wanted to take care of her, I wanted to protect her and I wanted to show my love to her" I honestly confessed. 

The serious atmosphere is filling the room and none of my friends made fun of me being a crybaby towards my love life. 

"I'm saying this because I'm your bestfriend and I care for you. If you think there's a chance for you then go for it. Loving someone like her is painful. But who cares? It's not love if you don't feel the pain"

Hyomin hit the bulls eye.. Right it's not love if I don't feel the pain.. 

"Should I tell her what I really feel?" I asked them. 

"If you are ready then go. You know we're always o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter