Chapter 3- Earth

Before the Cause (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The music was pumping loudly as bodies swayed to the beat. Bodies grind against one other as they let the influence of alcohol take over their minds leaving them in a cloudy fumbling haze. In the middle of the dance floor stood one noticeable figure. Small in stature but beautiful. Flawless skin, plump lips, button nose and a body that drew people in.  Said person was in his own world. His eyes closed as he followed the beat. No he wasn't the best dancer on the floor tonight but he was one of the most inciting. The people around him wanted to touch but he held an aura that everyone knew not too.

Well expect one person. Hands slipped around his waist and a body flushed against his back.

"What's a beautiful thing like you doing dancing alone ?"

Said beautiful thing scrunched his nose up in disgust at the pick up line. He quickly slipped out of the persons grasp and turned around. He was about to tell the person off when he realized how handsome the other was. Sharp eyes, broad stature and a killer smile. Yes the beautiful male could let that comment slip.

"I'm not alone anymore am I ?" The smaller male said with a smirk.

"No. No you aren't. But you moved out of my grasp. Come back to me." The taller male said a playful pout and the smaller could help but laugh a but before wrapping his arms around the taller's neck. Hands immediately circled his waist and they began moving to the beat.

"I'm Hyunsik." The taller whispered after a whole in the smaller's ear who shivered.

"D.O. But I'll give you the privilege of calling me Kyungsoo." The smaller said looking up in the taller's eyes with a y look on his face.

"Privilege ? I feel so special." Hyunsik joked.

"You should. Most people would die to say my name." Kyungsoo said. Hyunsik grinned.

"You're hot. And y. And I feel like I need to have you out of this club and in my bed just by looking at you." Hyunsik whispered and Kyungsoo shivered.

"You could." Kyungsoo said.

"The only problem is, I'm not too sure you're even old enough to be in this club." Hyungsik said, hands tightening slightly around Kyungsoo's waist. The younger eyes narrowed some.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm in here now." Kyungsoo said.

"Yes but how. Such a cute boy like you wouldn't make it past the front door let alone inside."

"I have my ways." Kyungsoo voice was sharp.

"Oh do tell." Hyunsik said with a smirk.

"I can't be spilling all my secrets now can I Hyunsik-ssi ? You haven't even taken me on a proper date." Kyungsoo mock pouted and his eye lit up at the way Hyunsik's groan seemed to vibrate through his chest.

"You're not even worried about the fact that I could be way older then you."

"You're not. If you recognized my age so easily then baby your about the same. Besides, I don't do ahjusshis." Kyungsoo let his nose wrinkle up at the thought.

"Hmm." Hyunsik said thoughtfully. Not denying not confirming Kyungsoo's assumption. "Let's get out of here." He finally said and stopped dancing to take Kyungsoo's hand and proceed to pull him out the club. They fumbled through the back door before Kyungsoo snatched his hand away. He wasn't one for gentle affection.

"Yah !" Kyungsoo said. "I didn't agree to you dragging me away."

"But you did. Earlier when I said I wanted to take you home." Hyunsik said taking a step forward.

"Home. Not a quick alley ." Kyungsoo hissed.

"Of course not. You're worth so much more than a quick alley ." The way Hyunsik practically purred out the last three words had Kyungsoo frozen in place. He really needed to get this boy in bed with him now. Before he could even make a move though a big thunk was heard and Hyunsik fell to the ground.

Kyungsoo's eyes widen as the boy was unconscious at his feet. "Holy hm ! Hyunsik-ssi ! Hyunsik-ssi wake up !" Kyungsoo said shaking the taller but it was no use.

"Well look what we have here boys." A figure said stepping out of the shadows, shovel in hand. A few more figures followed and Kyungsoo couldn't help but gulp.

"If it isn't little bag D.O." The boy said making Kyungsoo glare. He didn't have a problem with his uality but that doesn't mean he took taunting like this lightly.

"What do you want Hakyeon ?" Kyungsoo spat.

"It's N." The taller boy said and Kyungsoo scoffed. As if he would ever call the other such terrible nickname. "And I thought I told you the next time I saw you, I'd be out for blood."

"You have some nerve showing your face around me like this. Do you know who I am ? I could have you killed." Kyungsoo spat.

"Of course we all know who you are. Do Kyungsoo. Son of the powerful Gangpae leader Do Hoseo. Rival of my fathers gang." Hakyeon said.

"Your itty bitty ty gang no one gives a about. If you leave now, I promise you won't get hurt much." Kyungsoo said.

"Whose the one with the shovel here ?" Hakyeon said.

"Tch. As if I needed weapons." Kyungsoo said before he punched Hakyeon right in his face. The older male crumbled to the ground. Kyungsoo took this moment to flee. He knew how to pick his battles. He was easily out numbered and in that small space, he would get hurt or worse. Jumping up on the near by dumbster and over the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter