chapter VIII

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

 

She look really happy when we arrived our destination. I can see how bright her smile with those pink lips. I don’t know but I feel like I know her for long time. I feel comfortable around her. No awkward atmosphere between us.

 

I don’t know how long I stare at her hidden face behind that black glasses ‘til someone tuck my shirt wake me up from my thought. “Yeah princess?” I asked the beautiful lady that I have stare for a long period.

 

She look surprise when I called her princess. I’m also shocked with myself because this is the first time that I call someone with ‘princess’ name besides of my first love. What the hell I call her princess by the way?

 

“hey are you okay? You’re spacing out.” She said poke my cheek for several times with her innocent face.

 

I just give her my smile signify that I’m okay. I put my hand in my pocket then continue walk like nothing happen. “Soojung, how old are you?” I asked to break the silent.

 

“20.” She answered then she look at me like she also want to know about my age.

 

“22.” I answered makes her smirked.

 

“Don’t you dream me to call you oppa.” she said and stick her tongue out.

 

“Okay, I don’t care. Anyway, if you call me oppa, I feel like I’m old since you look more matured than me.” I said makes her give me her glare which I found it cute so I giggled for her respond.

 

“Yah! So you said that I look old?” she asked then crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“It is not obvious, ahjumma?”

 

“Geezz.” She clench her teeth makes me giggled. “Stupid ahjussi.” She murmure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter