chapter XII

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello buddies! I'm back! keke...

-------

Amber's POV

 

We walked side by side while our hand were intertwined and her head rested on my shoulder in the maze. Everybody who is get into the maze are busy to find the exit door while us just in our own world. I just walked wherever Soojung dragged me. I try to look at the map that the co-worker gave to us but she suddenly snatch it from me and put it in her handbag.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked feeling weird with her behaviour.

 

"Just spent longer time in this maze with me." She said causing me to smile like an idiot.

 

"You know what, this maze got too many of bugs." I teased makes her show me her shocked face and look around her. 

 

"What? where? How? When?" She asked in panic and started to grip my arm tightly.

 

"hey, I'm just kidding." I said and chuckled.

 

"Yah!" she yelled and hit my shoulder nonstop which made me groaned in pain.

 

"Stop! stop! okay okay... I will stop teasing you and being sweet." I said and she stop hit me.

 

"If you tease me, I will kill you without hesitate." She said with her cold voice.

 

"Aye aye Miss Jung Soojung." I ted her and then she patted my head like a dog and smile genuinely at me. 

 

"Okay good." she said gently and clingy at my arm once again. 

 

Then, she nonstop telling me that she really love how fresh the air in this maze. Her eyes sparkling while looking around the maze. The green color of the tree surrounding us so it make the air clean and fresh. I just listening her beautiful voice which is I found like a melody. Her smile and touch make me tense up and chill in my body.

 

"Yiyun,  may I ask you?"  She asked while playing with my finger.

 

"hmm?" I hummed for respond.

 

"Will we meet again after this?" she asked.

 

"We will. I'm promise." I said makes her hug my arm tightly.

 

"Don't break your promise okay?" she said with her pout and pleading eyes.

 

"Yiyun Liu will never break his promise." I replied and pinched her nose lightly. She smile sweetly at me causing me to smile back at her revealing my perfect white teeth.

 

We have a chit chat 'till we finally found the exit door. We got lost for a many times in there but I didn't care at all as long she with me. She excuse herself to go to the ladies and I just waiting her at the outside. 

 

While I'm waiting for Soojung, two woman bowed and smile sweetly at me before they get into the toilet. I bowed and smile awkwardly at them because they look so weird. They wore a big b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter