chapter XIII

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

I don’t care that she is an actress or what but the thing that I’m so happy is finally I found my princess. I couldn’t help from staring at her face whenever she with me. So this girl who is my minions talk? I don’t know that my little bratty princess will become so pretty and beautiful when she grow up. Keke.

 

“Hey, can’t you stop staring at me? You have been stared at me like for one day and you never focused in looking at the sight of sunrise at the back then. Did you haven’t get tired?” she asked while pinched my nose lightly.

 

“I will never get tired stare at my princess’s face.” I answered make her cheek blushing. Ow, so cute.

 

“So where we will go after this?” She asked try to change the topic.

 

“We have to send you back.” I said makes her shocked.

 

“Are you boring spend time with me?” She asked with sad voice and pouted.

 

I chuckled because of her childishness. “Princess, times already 10 p.m. I bet you must have a schedule tomorrow. You need to prepare yourself. I don’t want you to get tired tomorrow in your work.” I said while tucking her hair.

 

Honestly, it was so tired today but it was fun have a ‘date’ with her for one day.  A lots of fun that we have been through even though it just for a one day.  Furthermore, it’s funny though because I can love her even for one day without I know her identity.

 

It’s not a love for a first sight but love for a one day. Haha! Nah just kidding.

 

She is still pouting although I have been comforted her that I will come to see her when I’m free but she afraid that I will marry the girl who is will be my future wife. Let me say, I will marry her. Wae? She is Krystal Jung. Of course, I will accept it and marry her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter