chapter II

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

After the concert is done, I decided to take a stroll this place alone for a minute after I heard that my mom said this place is beautiful. Let me repeat it again, ALONE because if I ask for a permission they will never allow me to do that. Sometimes, I hate being a famous Krystal Jung.

 

 I sneaked out from the place and make my way towards the crowded since I wear a cap and a mask to cover my face. They seems not reorganized me anyway so I just walk like a normal person while smile widely appeared on my face.

 

Then I walk out from the crowded which is many of my group fan. They really loud and so excited even the concert is finished which made me smile. “Don’t stop to support f(x)” I murmured.

 

Before I take a stroll, I decided to eat an ice cream while take a stroll.

 

I love to eat an ice cream when I walk, it’s like I was in my own world. I buy it at the ice cream parlor. After done bought it, I the ice cream without I notice that I was at the quiet street. I stop it then look around me.

 

I smack my head because of my stupidity but then suddenly three guys approach me. My hand can’t hold ice cream anymore because I’m so scare. The ice cream fell to the ground and it splash.

 

I try to turn away but someone block me makes me gulp. “what do you want?” I asked with stuttered in my voice.

 

“We just want you Krystal Jung SooJung.” One of the guys said makes me can’t holding my tears anymore. How they know me?

 

“Please don’t do anything. I will give you my money. Whatever I have but don’t touch me.” I cry and cry in hope there was someone will help me.

 

He just smirk at me and begin closer to me. I just throw my purse and everything that I have and run when I see the chance. I run and run without took a glance on them. I hope they not chase me.

 

I don’t know but I feel they still behind me. Then I see one guy in front of me. He jump up and down so I pretend that I bump into him which made us fell into the ground at the same time.

 

My cap landed on the ground makes me fast to wear it in hope no one can reorganize me.

 

“can’t you see me?” he asked a bit annoyance in his voice.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so panicked. I don’t know where am I.” I said with stuttered. I don’t even want turn back to see those three guys. I was so scare!

 

I open my cap want him to reorganize me but he just give me his puzzled look. Did he don’t know me?

 

Because he don’t know me, I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter