chapter VI

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Before they’re take away their get out from the Liu’s mention, Amber go back to his room to take his bag which is content by Camera Nikon. He love to take a picture around him if he go to take a holiday. Even today he will go to take a stroll with a stranger but it’s not such a problem to him because he is friendly with everyone.

 

He approached Krystal and flash his dorky smile causing her to smile back. Krysta wear a black glasses, a summer hat and casual summer dress in hope to hide her personality. Since today is the summer time, there is not weird if she wear that outfit.

 

“Are you done?” Amber asked.

 

“Neh.” Krystal nodded her head.

 

“Take care.” Eunyoung said with a smirk on her face.

 

“What was that smile for?” Amber asked while rolling his eyes. He swung his camera Nikon his neck because don’t want to let the chance to take the picture of beautiful sight gone.

 

“you two really look like a couple.” Eunyoung said then chuckled makes Amber smack on her head. “Yah! It’s hurt you know?!” she whined in pain but Amber just ignore her.

 

Amber turn his gaze on Krystal who is chuckled. “Let’s go… hmmm… what’s your name?” Amber asked after he remembered that he really don’t have tiny idea what’s her name. Haish! Stupid me!

 

“Jung Soojung.” She answered then smile sweetly towards that guy.

 

“I’m Amber J Liu. Since you know me as Yiyun. Just call me Yiyun.” He said and stretch his hand to shake Krystal’s hand.

 

Krystal gladly shake his hand and flashed her sweet smile which made Amber show his dorky smile. It’s like they are started their friendship.

 

“Ehemm, just go. I want to be alone.” Eunyoung said feeling annoyed because they forget about her with them.

 

“Aye aye kiddo. Take care of you too.” Amber said and ruffled her hair.

 

Eunyoung just shooing them from Liu’s mansion because they took so long to get out from this house.

 

Amber bring Krystal to his car which is at the garage but suddenly someone poke on his shoulder makes him turn around to see who it is.

 

“Mr. Yiyun, Master Liu told me that you two have to take a helicopter because he said it’s take a short period to get there so Mrs. Soojung can take a stroll around this place fast and safe.” The butler of their family said made Amber scratch his head.

 

“Are you serious that was my father told you?” He said in disbelief.

 

“Yeah. The pilot already waiting at the track. Mr. Kim will send you two there.” The butler said again.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

Wow! It’s miracle! Something is fishy here. Why my dad suddenly let me bring this girl take a stroll with that helicopter?

 

I shrugged my shoulder to get away my thought about the something fishy going on. I took a glance on SooJung. She also as shock as me. Her jaw dropped and scratch her head.

 

“Yiyun, I don’t know but I think I smell something fishy is going on.” She whispered when we get into the car.

 

“What’s make you say like that?” I asked.

 

“Nah, don’t you think something suspicious? My mom suddenly give me her permission to take a stroll around here. Then your mom like know me for a long time. And just now, your dad…” Before she continue finishing her words I cut her off.

 

“Maybe you’re the lucky girl. Don’t have to think about it too much. Just think this is my sincere to help you.” I said makes her flash her speechless face.

 

She then being quiet since I'm busy in cleaning the lens of my camera. “Hmm, Soojung… So what’s brought you here?” I asked to break the silent. “It’s weird because you can lost at Jeju Island alone.” I added.

 

She look at me then open but no word come out.

 

“Some problem?” I asked again.

 

“Not really. I was lost after I follow my stupid brain to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter