chapter III

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

It’s weird when I got 100 missed call from my mom because she know that I don’t really care about my phone. Actually, I just use my phone when I’m bored. I will play a game in that to kill my boredom if rubic’s cube is not with me.

 

 

I scratch my head when I see how friendly my mom with that girl who I don’t know her name. I shrugged my shoulder and go to the kitchen. I open the fridge to get my drink. I hope my mom will get along with that girl and trust me that I don’t know her at all.

 

 

“Wow oppa, you bring a beautiful lady huh? Are you have something to tell your sister here?” My sister asked with a smirked plastered on her face after popped out from nowhere to be found which made me startled.

 

 

“Huh? You mean the girl that having a chit chat with mom?” I asked and took a sip once again.

 

 

She nodded her head and look at me with raised her brows. “let me guess, you really don’t know her huh?”

 

 

“Eunyoungie-ah, what makes you think that I know her by the way? I just bring her home because she is lost. I just want to help her anyway.” I said.

 

 

Eunyoung’s POV

 

 

Nah this is my stupid brother. I can believe him if he say that he don’t know about K-pop at all but did he blind? Krystal Jung poster is everywhere in this country. How stupid he is can’t see her big poster at the building?

 

 

“Why are you stare at me like that?” he asked after clap his hand in front of me.

 

 

“Because you’re so stupid.” I replied after rolling my eyes and leave him.

 

 

“yah! What the heck are you suddenly insult me without a reason?!” he yelled from the kitchen but I just ignore him.

 

 

I make my way to see that Krystal Jung again. I just greeted her before I approach my brother at the kitchen. I can see that my mom really comfortable around her. Yeah, my mom is the person who is easily can be closer with someone else even she just meet her. But this time is different, I can see that my mom look like know Krystal for a long time.

 

 

“Unnie, you can sleep with me tonight.” I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter