chapter V

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

 

He is ing handsome with that casual outfit. I can’t even take my eyes from stare at him. Oh my gosh! Krystal! What the hell are you doing now? I come back to the reality after Eunyoung cleared .

 

He rolled his eyes. Did he notice that I stare at him? Oh my god! It’s embarrassing. I hang my head low in hope that I can hide my tomato face.

 

“Why are you don’t change your clothes?” he asked Eunyoung.

 

“I’m not following you. I have some work to do today.” She answered makes me narrow my eyes on her. I thought she follow us too. Oh, this will be an awkwardness when with that handsome good looking guy. “I thought you know.” She added.

 

I turn my gaze on Yiyun face. He also shock as me. “Huh?” the word that escaped from his mouth.

 

“Let me call mom.” He said.

 

Did he really don’t want to be alone with me? Wow! Wow! Krystal! Are you sad about that? Of course not. I just curious okay!

 

He roaming his eyes around the living room try to find his phone. This guy really don’t care about his phone huh?

 

“Where I put that thing anyway?” he asked himself without stop search for that phone around the living room.

 

“Wait, I will call it for you.” Eunyoung said after rolling her eyes. She took her iPhone out from her pocket and start dialing his phone.

 

Then suddenly I can heard the song that called all of me by John Legend from kitchen which made him run towards kitchen to take his phone. Maybe it was his caller ringtone.

 

“That guy. Tsk tsk…” Eunyoung mumbled while facepalm herself.

 

Yiyun approached us while he calling someone who I guessed his mom.

 

“Huh? Seoul?” He asked with unbelievable in his voice. He turn his gaze on me with his brows furrowed.

 

It’s not surprise me at all if he shock when he heard that he have to send me there because from here to there, it’s may take 7 hours. 

 

“Huh? It’s ridiculous mom. I thought I just have to send her straight away to her home? Why I have to…” he stop. I wonder what they talk about. “yeah yeah Okay. I will. I wonder why? Because I smell something fishy here mom.” He said after a long time he just silent.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter