chapter IV

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

I walked groggily to the kitchen after I fixed myself to my black suit, red men’s shirt, red tie and black cap to get ready for having ‘fun’ at my dad company. I’m not a workaholic. It’s give me headache but I don’t have any choice because I was the Liu’s heir.

 

“Morning.” I greeted them at the kitchen after putting my bag laptop on the ground. I take a seat beside my mom. Actually, I’m still feel sleepy because I just sleep for 2 hours yesterday watching that FIFA world cup. Keke.

                             

My mom look at me with furrowed brows causing me raised my brows when I see her expression.

 

“Hahaha! How long you will be take your time to learn how to wear a tie? It’s .” Eunyoung commented after burst into laugh hardly. She then take a seat opposite of me and someone followed her behind then sit beside her. I can see that girl also want to laugh but she try so hard to holding it.

 

“Shut up.” I said feeling annoyance on her comment. Yeah, I really in wearing a tie. I tied it without following the steps. My mom the one who always tie it for me so after having a breakfast she will do it for me. For her only son.

 

“How’s your sleep?” I asked that girl without take a glance on Eunyoung who is can’t stop give me her smirk. This girl really love to bicker with me every time our eyes meet with each other.

 

“Good.” She said and flashed her faint smile. I think she missed her family.

 

“Yiyun, you don’t have to work today.” My dad suddenly spoke makes me look at him and scratch my head. It’s weird because I rarely got my ing free day from him even I’m his son. “You have to send her back since you’re the one bring her here yesterday.” He added.

 

Oh yeah! I smacked my own head because I totally forgot that I’m the one who want to help her back at her own home in safe.  I took a glance on that girl then turn my gaze on my mom. She give me her sweet smile and pat my shoulder. “Okay.” I nodding my head.

 

I really can’t resist my mom’s order. She is my queen and my lifetime happiness. I might rather lost everything that I have but not my mom. I hope my future wife that my mom arrange for me is like her who is will love me with whole her heart.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter