chapter VII

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

 

I hop on the helicopter with plastered on my face. Actually this is not my first time traveling using the helicopter but it still makes me feel joy and excited. Yiyun the other hand can’t stop begging with pilot that he want to ride this helicopter.

 

That stupid guy, for sure that he can’t ride the helicopter. He don’t even have a license to drive it. Besides, I don’t wanna die young! I still wanna spend my life time with my love in the future.

 

He finally gave up and hop on the helicopter with pouting which I found it cute. Wow! Wow! Krystal? What was that compliment for?

 

He then crossed his arm on his chest like a kids who is don’t get the toys from his parent. “Hey, what was that pouting for? You really look like a llama.” I said try to .

 

“Llama huh?” He asked then even more pouting.

 

“yah! Stop pouting! It’s don’t suit you at all.” I said while rolled my eyes. I try so hard to look irritated with his pouting but I don’t know why my heart said he so cute when he with that pouted.

 

Yiyun suddenly give me a smirked. “It’s cute isn’t it?” he asked makes me open my eyes widen.

 

“What?! Are you kidding me?” I yelled in disbelief.  *Flash!

 

Did he can read my mind? I will rather die right now. It was embarrassed if he can read my stupid mind. Wait! Did the light was flashed from his camera? Oh my god! He just take my picture when I was shouted at him!

 

“hahaha!” he laughed out loud when he took a look at the picture that he take without asking for my permission a few minute again. “you should look at your angry face, soojung. You look so funny!” he commented then giggled.

 

“yah! Give me your camera!” I yelled and try to snatch the camera from his hand but he quickly stretch his hand far away from me. I give my famous icy glare but he just stuck his tongue out towards me which made me stomp my feet and crossed my arm around my body.

 

Why he don’t scare with my glare?

 

I pouted and look away out the window. Pretending that I was sulked with him. Suddenly, one more flashed on my face makes me turn my face on him with my deadly glare. Once again, he laugh out loud when he look at the screen his camera.

 

“that pout also don’t suit you at all.” He said and stuck his tongue out.

 

I clench my teeth then bite my lower lips in hope that I can control my anger before I explore it like a larva burst from the mountain. “Yiyun! Delete it!” I yelled.

 

“hahaha! Nope I don’t want.” He said while stuck his tongue out and blink his eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter