chapter IX

Just took one day to love you (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

 

After explore the ocean with the submarine, we continue our journey with the helicopter to the Jeju horse park. I noticed that he just keep quiet so I poke his cheek to get his attention. He then look at me with his brows raised.

 

I can see that he look like keep avoiding my eyes in the submarine at the back then which made me feel irritated. Did he still thinking that I’m a stranger to him? “Hey Yiyun, why are you keep avoiding my eyes?” I asked.

 

“Since when I avoiding your eyes?” he asked me back. Aish! This guy really know how to make me stop questioning him.

 

“Okay fine. But if you avoid my eyes once again. I will smack your head without hesitate after this.” I said then rolled my eyes. He just chuckled while look at me. I really want to smack his head now but my heart stop me because he look so cute.

 

Aish, what the heck I’m thinking just now?

 

I shook my head to get away the thought from my mind.

 

I wrapped my hand around his arm because I feel so comfortable in his warmth. I feel secure when with him. I don’t know why. Actually, this is the first time that I can be so comfortable with the person that I’ve never meet. I feel like I’m being Jung Soojung around him instead of Krystal Jung.

 

Then I remembered that he will be a married man so I release his arm. He then turn his gaze on me like he questioning why I released his hand but I just keep quiet. I really want to clingy at his arm again but I decided not to.

 

We take a break at the street stall to have a lunch before ride a horse. I was so hungry at the back then so the first thing that we have to do is eat. He smile at me which makes me turn my eyes to avoiding his eyes. I feel something weird in my stomach when he show his smile to me. Maybe I’m hungry?

 

Yeah yeah, you’re hungry Soojung.

 

I ordered all the kind of food that I want to try. He just nodding his head agreeing what I want. He also ordered all the food that we’re rare heard at another states. So we are in the same boat huh? Who is love to eat a lot of food? Hmm so we have a similarity.

 

Before the food is reserve in front of us, I don’t notice that we keep stare at one another eyes ‘til the waiter cleared his throat to get our attention. I pretend that I roaming my eyes around the stall then scratch my back nape awkwardly. I took a glance on him. He also do what I did then our eyes meet again. Then suddenly, we burst out laugh because of our silly reaction which made the waiter look at us with his brows furrowed.

 

He served the food that we ordered which is can make you drooling. We have an abalone hot stone pot rice, gulfweed soup, hot and spicy braised cutlassfish, nutirtious sea urchin and seaweed soup, fresh seafood hot pot, sweet rice cakes and etc. i don't know that we can eat all the food or not. but the thing that I know that we dug in th food in silent atmosphere until our stomach full.

 

I rest my back and patted on my stomach because of fullness. “Oh my god, it’s delicious.” I exclaimed with satisfaction.

 

“You eat a lot Soojung.” He commented with his smirked.

 

“You eat a lot too, stupid.” I said makes him chuckled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter