Chapter 8

As Long As Our Relationship Last

Suho held it up close, inspecting it. He was getting more suspicious, firstly, Lay lied to him about overseas work, now this. What exactly does XY means? 

"Surely it isn't that girl's name?" He mumbled to himself. He remembered the girl again and thought of all the possibilities. Could Lay possibly have... another girlfriend? Suho panicked, how could Lay cheat on him? After all they have gone through together? He wanted to think that it was all just his thinking but he can't. He dialed Lay's number but the phone was off. He tried alot more times but Lay didn't pick up. Suho thought about it and decided. "I should find him." Suho stated.


 

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"I am going to find Lay." Suho repeated.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked, oblivious to the situation.

"I suspect he is cheating on me." Suho sighed and showed them the pendant.

"XY? Who is that?" Baekhyun asked with curiosity. 

"I don't know. I suspect it was the girl I heard over the phone conversation I had with Lay." Suho rubbed his forehead.

"You can't find him! China is too big!"

"But I have too! I need to have him tell the truth himself. Even if it's a bad one." Suho insisted.

"Then..we're coming with you." Baekhyun murmured. Suho did not object.

Suho booked a flight ticket to China immediately after work. Baekhyun told Mr So about it and Chanyeol agreed to tag along. Now, Suho only has one thing in his mind: To find Lay.


 

The next day...

"All packed Baek." Chanyeol grinned.

"Channie, we're not going on a vacation. We have a mission." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and rolled his eyes.

"But We can have our vacation after we find Lay." Chanyeol said with a huge smile on.

"Hmm...Good idea! That why I love you Channie!" Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol multiple times on the lips.

"Are you guys done yet?" Suho asked an mentally facepalmed at the crazy couple.

"Of course hyung. Let's go." Baekhyun said.

They all left for the airport. From the moment they got on the cab until they reached the airport, Suho called Lay continuously. He was sure Lay's phone will be filled with many missed calls.

"You wouldn't want Lay hyung's phone to be flooded with missed calls, right?" Chanyeol said.

"But he hasn't called back." Suho said worriedly.

"Still, you need your phone battery." Chanyeol said, glancing at Suho's phone. 48%. 

"I have portable phone charger, Chanyeol." Suho said. 

"Then you have a charger for the portable phone charger?" Chanyeol asked.

"What?" Suho asked, not getting the point.

"Hyung. Would you rather waste electricity charging your phone because you keep calling him. Or would you rather wait and find him yourself?" Chanyeol asked looking at Suho straight in the eyes.

"Chanyeol I..." Suho trailed off.

"You said to find him. So we are going to do that. Calling him won't help because as you know it, he lied. He can lie to you again easily." Chanyeol said.

"He's right. That way, you won't know where Lay hyung really is." Baekhyun stated.

Suho sighed and nodded. "Let's go find him."

They boarded the plane and they slept all the way. Only Suho was awake, he was too immersed in thinking of Lay. I am coming for you, Lay...


 

Suho woke up in the plane. He was just in time to see China out of the window. It was early morning. They had arrived.

"Wake up Baekhyun, Chanyeol!" Suho woke the boys up."

"We're here?" Chanyeol yawned.

"Yes. We reached." Suho said.

"Alright!" Baekhyun cheered.

"But we have to book two hotel rooms." Suho said.

"Why two?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah. I couldn't possibly see you two making out infront of me." Suho said and rolled his eyes.

"You are just jealous." Chanyeol teased.

"Come on. Don't tease hyung anymore." Baekhyun said seriously.


 

They managed to find a hotel suitable for them. They booked two rooms and settled in.

"Changsha is big. How are we going to find Lay hyung?" Baekhyun tilted his mouth. 

"I know two friends who can help us." Suho grinned and took out his phone. BaekYeol wondered who the two friends might be...


A/N: How's Chapter 8? Now Suho and the gang had went to Changsha and look for Lay. What is Lay hiding?