Chapter 4

As Long As Our Relationship Last

Suho walked in to Mr So. There was a tense atmosphere.

"Where are the rest?" Suho asked.

"Kai and D.O went to their makeup honeymoon. Baekhyun went off somewhere without telling us. I am trying to contact him." Mr So said.

"How about Chanyeol?" Suho asked.

"His phone is off." Mr So said. "Since they are all not here, it is impossible to let Xiumin do everything. Go help him." 

Suho nodded and went to find Xiumin in the backroom. Xiumin was making coffee and waffles.

"Morning Xiumin hyung." Suho greeted.

"Morning." Xiumin said.

"The others are gone." Suho said and put his bag down.

"Yeah. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are missing." Xiumin sighed.

"Do you know what happened?" Suho asked.

Xiumin shook his head. "I don't."

Suho pondered for a moment. Where could they be?


 

Work was awkward for Suho without Baekhyun with him. Without Baekhyun's nagging, without his teaching. He is on his own other then the fact that Xiumin was there somehow. 6pm, they got off work. Xiumin went out first in the same direction of Suho. Isn't his house the other way? Suho remembered that everyone was weird today. Why? When he walked home, the house looked too normal than it is supposed to be. 

"Something is off.." He mumbled.

He clicked open the door and opened it.

"SURPRISED!" Suho jumped at the sudden loud noise. He blinked to clear his visions of colourful streamers flying around.

"What.." Suho said.

"Happy birthday hyung! Love our surprise?" Chanyeol asked, he has a party hat on his head.

Suho looked around. Everyone was there. Everyone. KaiSoo, BaekYeol, HunHan, Xiumin. They are all there.

"Why..." Suho asked.

"Your birthday. Wow, you have a bad memory huh?" Baekhyun commented.

"I thought you two were missing." Suho said.

"Come on hyung! Is manager's acting really that good?" Baekhyun asked.

"What? You mean... He was lying?" Suho asked.

"Of course! I managed to bribe him in doing that." Baekhyun said proudly.

"Then you did this? While I was working?" Suho asked.

"We all did." D.O said.

"Are you going to stand there forever? Come in and blow your candles." Chanyeol said.

Suho went in to the middle of the living room. The whole place was decorated with colourful streamers, balloons and banners. The table was spreaded widely with food. 

"How did you get in here without a key?" Suho asked.

"You should remember to lock the windows too." Baekhyun tsked.

"Windows?" Suho asked.

"Yup. We managed to squeeze in your house without anyone suspecting us as burglers. Your cake was almost ruined because of that!" Baekhyun said.

"And, they ate everything in your fridge." Kai added.

"WHAT?" Suho shouted.

"Kai! You're not supposed to say that now!" Baekhyun whispered.

Kai scoffed. "You ate everything?" Suho asked.

"Not really everything...We left the orange juice and chocolates alone." Chanyeol said.

Suho groaned. "Whatever is it. Suho, blow your candles. It's melting." Luhan said from behind.

Suho sighed and blew it. Everyone clapped. "FOOD TIME!!!" BaekYeol screamed and started eating. Everyone laughed and started eating too. Suho stared out of the window. Lay...When are you coming back?


 

For 2 hours, everyone was eating and playing games. Especially BaekYeol, they seems to have ignored the world and ate everything. Kai was the most annoyed because Chanyeol tend to steal his jellies and D.O offered to share his with Kai. HunHan hid in a corner and ate while watching the TV. Suho was the only one, alone on the couch.


 

The time ticks slowly, it's 9pm now. Everyone is still there, nobody has the intention to leave. Suho was getting bored and worried as Lay wasn't home yet. He hadn't called or text him either.

"It's late guys. Why are you guys not going home?" Suho asked.

"The show's not over!" Chanyeol said.

"Can't you just watch the repeat?" Suho asked.

"Nope." Chanyeol replied.

Suho shrugged and watch the show with them. Slowly, he fell alseep. Chanyeol saw it and alert everyone.

"Guys, it's show time!" Chanyeol grinned.

Everyone went to Suho's bedroom and they started their mission.


 

"Suho!" Suho stirred in his sleep.

"Suho!" Suho flicked the hand away.

"Yah! Kim Joon Myun!" Suho opened his eyes wearily. There was a blurred outline of Lay infront of him.

"Lay?" Suho called out sleepily.

"Wake up sleepyhead." Lay said.

"Lay? You're back?" Suho asked, now wide awake.

"Yeah." Lay said. Suho looked around, it was empty and the TV was still on.

"The others are gone?" Suho asked.

"The others? What the others?" Lay asked.

"They came to celebrate my birthday." Suho said.

"I don't know. Maybe." Lay chuckled slightly.

"Why are you laughing?" Suho asked.

"Follow me." Lay said and pulled Suho outside.

"Where are you taking me?" Suho asked.

"You'll know soon." Lay said.

Suho followed Lay outside to the backyard. It was decorated in neon colours. There were plastic stars glowing and balloons hanging around. It looks beautiful in the moonlight.

"Wow. It's beautiful." Suho said.

"Really?" Lay smiled.

They sat on the bench to admire it. Suho put his left arm around Lay. They spent a good 1 minute like that.

"You know that day you proposed to me.." Lay spoke up.

"Yeah..." Suho said.

"It's great. Thanks." Lay said. "I never know it will be a proposal. It's a good surprise."

"Yeah."

"And on my birthday. You did the same thing as this. With plastic unicorns."

"I know. I remember it."

"I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier." 

"Why didn't you?"

"Chanyeol called me." 

"He did?"

"He told me to give you a surprise. I was hiding in our room. It's cute to know how bored you are during the celebration and how depressed you looked when you missed me." Lay laughed.

"What? You were there all along?"

"Yes. Good surprise huh?"

"So the main present that they were talking about is.." 

"Me." Lay said and kissed Suho's lips. Under the bright moonlight....

A/N: Lay is back :D Anyone can imagine the kiss? Haha!