Chapter 7

As Long As Our Relationship Last

"Lay...?" He froze. Suho's eyes are still closed. He was still sleeping, just sleeptalking. The guy held his breath and carried Suho slowly to his bed. He also put a blanket over him and after making sure Suho was asleep, he whispered,"I'm sorry, Suho, goodnight." He then walked out of the room, quietly...


 

Suho stared at the person infront of him. Lay was right infront of him, he was basically drying his hair infront of him. Suho blinked, making sure it wasn't an illusion.

"Lay?" Suho asked.

"Morning sweetheart." Lay greeted.

"You're back?" Suho asked, still confused. "So last night, it was you?" Suho questioned.

"Yeah.." Lay replied back without hesitation.

"I missed you..." Suho pulled Lay into a hug.

"Me too.." Lay hugged him back ever so softly.

"Don't ever ever ever leave me again..." Suho buried his head against Lay's chest and mumbled.

"I won't..." Lay said softly.


 

Suho was delighted that Lay was back. He was glad that Lay didn't delay another flight. He had completely forgotten everything about the girl because he all he wanted was Lay to be back. He was more than happy, delighted was also an understatement. But it all changed when Lay gave him a surprising news the week after.

"My company wants to send me overseas tomorrow." Lay said.

"What? Why? To where? For how long? Why must they do this everytime?" Suho asked, upset with the situation.

"I need to, I am going to France for a week. I have to do this to save the business." Lay replied the latter fully.

"Why? You go France four times a year! It's the same thing everytime you go there!" Suho whined, not wanting Lay to leave him alone again.

"It's not, Suho. There are four seasons. There will be different styles and designs. Also, they have different themes each year. It's never the same." Lay sighed and explained.

"But I don't want you to go..." Suho frowned.

"I promise I will come back." Lay promised but Suho was not sure.


 

Suho sat on the sofa once again. Lay had gone for the morning flight. He was gone, again. Suho has this weird feeling in him and he does not know why. The girl? He remembered the girl. France is a romantic place and there are sure a lot of couples there. Suho usually go with him but because of work, he could not. Will the girl be with him? Suho was still not contented. Was something wrong?

Two days later, Suho was getting impaitient. Lay had not called him since he left, again. He decided to call his office.

"Good morning. This is the YYY Design Office. How may I help you?" A feminine spoke up.

"I want to find out if Zhang Yixing, Lay has been assigned to France for a roadshow survey?" Suho asked.

"And you are?" The women questioned.

"I'm his husband." 

"Yes. Please wait...." Suho waited until the girl spoke again.

"No, he wasn't, sir." Suho froze when he heard that, Lay had lied to him...

"Oh, um, Thank you..." Suho said before he hung up.

No...This isn't happening.. is Lay lying to him? What exactly is happening? He collasped on the sofa, unable to think, he was overcomed with weariness. Something is wrong. Very wrong. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a pendant. He picked up the pendant and looked at it. The pendant is a shape of a heart with the initials "XY" carved on it...


 

A/N: Another cliffhanger for you guys haha! Now Hyun and I decided to work on the story together :D We are fanfic buddies ~