Chapter 10

As Long As Our Relationship Last

"They arrived."

"What? How?" The reciever asked anxiously and panicked.

"I don't know! They just came to my house suddenly! They are still here. What should I do?" Chen said, getting worked up too.

"I'll think of a way. For now, just deny everything. Message me back if anything happens."

"Okay.." Chen hung up and sighed nervously.

Chen went back out to the others. Everyone looked back at him.

"Who did you call?" Suho asked.

"My parents." Chen lied.

"Oh." Suho said , looking at him suspiciously.

"Anyone had any idea how to find Lay?" Kris asked.

"His house?" Suho suggested.

"Great idea. Let's go." Kris clapped and motioned everyone to leave.

Chen clutched his phone tightly, his hands trembling and drips of cold sweat trickled down his face . No...Don't go there...


 

Everyone got to Lay's house. There wasn't anyone at home, not even his parents or grandparents. Chen heaved a sigh of relief.

"Maybe they went out." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah." Chen said so suddenly and it made everyone surprised.

"Wh..What?" he stuttered.

"Nothing." Kris replied for everyone.

Suho was getting suspicious about Chen. Maybe no one else noticed but he does. Chen was behaving nervously around them and he kept holding onto his phone like it's his precious gem.

"Chen?" Chen jumped. "Huh?" He asked, eyes wider than usual. Now he's easily scared.

"Are you alright?" Suho asked, inspecting him from head to toe.

"Y..Yeah.." Chen replied and gave Suho a small smile.

But Suho didn't buy that, at all...

"Let's go to the park. Lay hyung always go there when he was feeling troubled." Tao suggested.

"You're right. Let's go." Suho nodded and replied.


 

Everyone went to the park near Lay's neighbourhood. They split up to search the whole park but there was no Lay to be found. Chen was in the middle of texting someone. Suho watched him from afar. He was now quite certain that Chen knows where Lay really is.

They went back to Chen's house after that. They wondered where Lay would be other then his house and park.

"Where could he be? Eating out?" Tao asked.

"It's not even noon yet." Suho sighed.

"Maybe he's not even here." Chen said.

All eyes were on him. "What do you mean?" Suho asked and raised a brow.

"Y..You know, his overseas work." Chen said. 

Suho obviously know it was not that, so he replied, "But I called his office, he didn't go to any overseas work." 

"Then maybe he was just not home yet." Baekhyun said.

"I'll call him again." Suho said and called Lay once again.

Everyone waited for the result but it seems like Suho could not get through. Suho shook his head in disbelief.

"H-how could he? L-lying to me and not a-a-answering my calls. N-not replying my messages and no where to be f-found." Suho stuttered and almost broke out crying, his lips were already trembling.

Baekhyun went to comfort him. Everyone else are dishearted as well, all trying to get Suho to calm down. Chen looked at everyone, he was not sure if he will regret what he is going to do, but looking at the scene, he does not have the heart to keep it from Suho who was almost tearing up. He took a deep breath and stood up.

"Guys...I have something to tell everyone..."


A/N: There, Chapter 10. The secret will be revealed. It may or may not be what you guys have in mind XP