Chapter 12

As Long As Our Relationship Last

"You...you!" Suho stammered. He stared after the person infront of him.

"He told me you two know each other. That's why he saved you." XiaoYu explained.

Suho wasn't listening to any of that. "L...Lay..." He stuttered, holding his tears back.

Lay stood next to him and sighed, "Hey..."

"Why...?" Suho asked, staring right into his eyes.

"Um..XiaoYu, can you excuse us for a moment? I want to have a catch-up with my friend." Lay told XiaoYu. Friend. Suho was broken, inside and out.

"Okay. Sure." XiaoYu left the room after saying bye to them.

Lay waited till the door is closed then he sat down on the bed next to Suho.

"Why? Why did you lie to me? Why are you here, having another girlfriend? Why are you cheating on me?" Suho bombarded him with questions.

"Suho...I'm sorry..." Lay said.

"No. I don't want to hear that. I want to hear the reason." Suho stared at him with anger.

"We...have to break up...." Lay said hesitently.

"Wh..What?!" Suho hung his mouth open, he did not expect Lay to be like that.

"You want to break up because of her? Is she better than me? Is she what you want? Do you not love me anymore?" Suho shouted, unable to keep calm.

"Keep your voice down. She doesn't know about us." Lay said softly.

"And she doesn't know we are married.." Suho faked laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Suho. But for the time being, stop looking for me." Lay said.

There was a long silence and Suho felt tears coming, he did not know what to do.

"Do the others know about this?" He managed to say.

"Yeah. They found me here with XiaoYu." Lay replied.

"And Chen...?"

"XiaoYu is his sister. I told him to not tell you guys abouy anything. But it seems to turn out that Chen told you." Lay looked a bit angry.

"That's because I am desperately trying to find you. With so many lies you gave me! Not calling back! Not replying my messages! Do you know how worried I am?" Suho screamed and hit him.

"I have to keep it as a secret. I can't tell you yet. And...there is still another story behind this..." Lay struggled to say.

"Tell me."

"Not yet...I'm sorry..." Lay left the ward.

Suho screamed in frustration. The pendent he found back then, it belongs to XiaoYu. He broke it, but he did not regret doing it. He buried his head into his hands and began to cry. He let his tears flow freely. After all this finding, it was all useless.

The door opened again. It was not Lay, not XiaoYu either. It was Kris.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked, worried about the crying latter. Suho shook his head.

"I know about it. We all know." Kris continued.

"He wants to break up..." Suho mumbled.

"I know..It's hard for you right now, but-" 

"I want to go back home." Suho cut him off.

"Not until your leg recovers." Hearing that, Suho realized that his left leg has a cast on.

"But I don't want to stay here any longer." Suho played with his fingers.

"We'll acompany you, don't worry."

"Are they outside?" 

"Yes. They're really worried about you."

"I'm sorry guys.." Suho apologized, not knowing what to say anymore.

"For what? It wasn't your intention to get hit by a car. You were just worried and desperate to find Lay. If Lay doesn't realize that, he isn't true to you."

Suho sighed. Kris hesitently hugged Suho, hoping it will help comfort him more....


A/N: Chapter 12~ XiaoYu's boyfriend is Lay and he is cheating on Suho. But what is the other story that Lay is talking about? And what will happen to them?