Chapter 6

As Long As Our Relationship Last

"Zzzt! zzzt!" Suho was awoke by the sound of his phone buzzing. He picked it up without seeing the caller's name.

"Yeoboseyo?" Suho asked lazily.

"Suho..." a gentle voice spoke.Suho widened his eyes.

"Lay?" Suho asked, sitting up right.

"Yes, it's me." Lay replied.

"Where are you?" Suho immediately asked, worried about his whereabouts.

"Still in China." 

"Why are you not back yet?"

"My grandmother wanted to bring me around the town for another day. I'll be back today, I promise." Lay replied patiently to the impatient latter.

"You sure? You missed my birthday."

"I will make it up. Really. I have to go now. See you tonight."

Lay hung up quickly. Why is he in a rush? Suho looked at the alarm clock, 7am. He might as well wake up now. As he was walking to the cafe, he remembered that the phone call was weird. He could hear a soft voice of a girl calling Lay's name. Who is that? He wondered but he shook the thoughts away and continued his journey to the cafe.


 

Suho got to the cafe and...

"Hyung!" Baekhyun hugged Suho tightly as soon as he saw him.

"Baekhyun? Get off me!" Suho said.

"Are you okay now? Lay hyung is back right?" Baekhyun asked cheerfully.

Suho shook his head. "Then where is he?" Baekhyun asked.

"Still in China. But he will be back tonight. He promised." Suho said.

"What?" Baekhyun said,confused.

"I am sure he will be back Baekhyun. I know him. He won't break promises."

"If you are feeling down, hyung. Don't...hesitate to approach us. You have us, and most probably Chen hyung."

"Where had he gone to anyway?" Suho asked, now remembering Chen.

"Who knows." Baekhyun said. "He disappeared suddenly."

Suho nodded. Suho almost spent the whole day thinking of the phone call. Was it just him or there was really a girl there? That girl, who could she be? Lay's sister? Could Lay be...cheating on him? Has he got another girlfriend in China? Thoughts flooded his mind and he widen his eyes at the realisation. He gasped, but did not think too much.The girl was speaking somewhat like Chinese, definately not Korean. What is he doing in China right now? All this thoughts swirled in his head. But there is one main question: Did Lay lie to him?


 

Suho got off work and went home. The house was still empty and silent. He threw his bag on the couch and slumped on it. Such a tiring day needs a nice sleep. But it's too soon to sleep, Lay has yet to come home, he needed to wait. But he was afraid Lay might not be home today again, maybe he will cook up another excuse to cover up whatever he was hiding. Or maybe, he was not lying. What if his grandparents really just wanted to spent more time with their grandson? Since he seldoms go back home....


 

Suho slept on the sofa till midnight. The door slowly opened and the moonlight leaked into his house, a guy stepped in. He looked over to Suho's sleeping figure on the couch. The guy wanted to carry Suho back to bed.

"Lay...?"


 

A/N: Double update guys~ The main point of the story is starting! Is Lay cheating him? Who is the girl? What is happening? Cliffhanger haha!! Thanks to Hyun again for this chapter!