First day at school

Picture Perfect

Monday could not wait long enough. Yifan started his first day at Seoul High with ease. He was in same class as Chanyeol and was introduced to some interesting people. Baekhyun-the class joker, Luhan-the pretty man but has very manly thoughts (read:dirty), and Yixing, the only one who he could speak Chinese to.

But he could not find the strange girl. He went to club training after class but she was not there. His eyes kept travelled to the spectators' bench while Minho made the team members to run for their physical training.

"Who are you looking for? Amber again?" Chanyeol's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yeah, she's not here today." Yifan said uneasily, didn't want to reveal his disappointment.

Chanyeol followed his eyes to the bench, and nodded."It's strange though. She always sits there watching us. Probably English club will hold the debate competition soon, so she is preparing."

"Oh."

Chanyeol couldn't help but ask to satisfy his curiosity. "Are you interested on her?"

Yifan was stunned by the question. He couldn't answer. Why did she stuck on his mind, he also didn't know. To say he was interested on her, it was overstatement. He did not know her at all.

But she intrigued him, yes. She was an enigma, a puzzle that he wanted to complete. He loved to decipher mystery, to reveal the truth underneath and for him, Amber was mystery.

She was not stunningly beautiful like other girls, but surely she had her own charm. And he wanted to be the one who reveal her charm. Yes surely, she was just a passing fancy. When he solved her mysterious charm, he might be able to overcome his addiction for her.

"Yifan?" Chanyeol asked him again, waiting for his answer. Yifan just smiled and jogged faster, leaving Chanyeol behind.

"Park Chanyeol, don't be a lazy ! Speed up!" Captain's voice boomed throughout the court, scolding him.

"Because your co-captain loves running so much, you will run 10 more laps! Let's go! The last person to finish will be punished!"

"Co-captain!" Everyone groaned.

 

A/N: second update for today! Just finished writing the scenes when they finally meet. Cannot wait to reveal to you guys! It will be interesting! Hope everyone anticipate it as well ;)

Enjoy this chapter, your comments and critics are welcomed