Cue, Choi Minho

Picture Perfect

"Yifan, this is Choi Minho, our basketball team captain. Minho, this is the transfer student from Canada, Wu Yifan. He is interested to join the team." Joonmyeon introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you, I am Choi Minho. Have you played basketball before?" The captain warmly welcomed Yifan.

"Yes, I have played before in China and Canada." Yifan explained, but Minho saw the way Yifan looked at the girl sitting on the bench and he didn't like it at all.

"Hey, I will let you join the team only if you beat me in one-on-one match." He said, not wanting Yifan to join so easily.

"Captain, why so sudden? It is unlike you to test someone who wants to join?" The co-captain, Chanyeol joined the conversation.

"This Yifan says that he is experienced in playing basketball in China and Canada. Shall we test his ability in Korean basketball as well, Chanyeollie?"

Minho's voice laced with sarcasm and fake sweetness. 

"Minho oppa hwaiting! You can do it, oppa!" A group of girls who were his die hard fan cheered, making Minho smiled. Yes, he could not wait to beat Yifan in this match. He knew that Yifan could be his future enemy both in basketball and in terms of popularity, his visual is quite good. And he could not lose Amber, he knew that Yifan was interested in her, so beating his in this match could be the way to embarass him in front of her. Oh yeah, the transfer student should be more careful with him.

Amber glared at the Minho's fangirls. Those girls were pathetic really, screaming their heads off, of course Minho sunbae would win the match. But truthfully, she also wanted to cheer for Minho, but not in the way the stupid fangirls did. So instead she screamed loudly with her fist clenched in the air.

"Sunbae go! Beat his !"

Minho looked at her cheerfully and winked at her direction, making her swoon at his perfection, while the fangirls glared at her. She returned the glare, the hate feeling was mutual.

Yifan's glance at Amber did not go unnoticed by Minho. So he heard the cheer, Minho smirked. He was a very competitive person in nature and not the type to back out from challenges.

But unfortunately for Minho, Yifan was the very same type of person when he was provoked. And right now he was determined to win.

 

A/N: wow super thanks for everyone who has given me lots of love! You guys are so sweet. I know that the chapters are quite short because I am writing this from my phone. Hahaha, please bear with me ;)

 

To make up from the short chapter, I am trying to do more update. Probably, I will update few chapters a day. So please anticipate it :) meanwhile the comments and critics are welcome. Thank you for subscribers as well