This is Wu Yifan pt II

Picture Perfect

Calm down, Yifan. Panicking doesn't help. Yifan took a deep breath, trying to relax himself.

"Yifan, are you there?" A panicked voice whose he knew so well brought him back to reality.

"Amber? What are you doing here? It's not safe. Please go, what if the person wants to hurt you as well?" If something happens with Amber, he couldn't forgive himself.

"No, Yifan! It's because of me you are locked in here and cannot play in the game." Her voice was cracked and Yifan sure she was crying.

Great, I was locked in and a woman was crying for me outside, how more dramatic this day can be? 

"Amber, calm down. Blaming yourself can't solve the problem. Let's think about something." Amber took a deep breath, calming herself. Yifan was right, crying wouldn't help. 

"Yifan, can you find a screwdriver there?" She tried to give suggestion

"No, I don't think there is any screwdriver here, I have tried to search it. There is no bobby pins or scissors as well. Sorry, I am no Mcgyver, babe."

He tried to lighten up the situation, not noticing that the girl at the other side of the door frozen when she heard what he called her with. 

"What I have here is only my wallet. I don't even have my cellphone. If only I could bribe my way to get out from here, unfortunately even my credit card cannot save me from this." He chuckled. Credit card? 

"That's it Yifan! You got the credit card with you? I will give you the instructions!" I don't know if this is going to work, but let's try this anyway, she said to herself.

Yifan was unsure but did it anyway. She asked him to slide his credit card to the crack between the door and the frame, did what Amber said, and within minutes the door was opened.

He was stunned! He spent 50 minutes figuring ways to open the door when the small credit card just need 4 minutes to get the job done! He stared at his bent credit card on his hand. Daebak!

Amber couldn't mask her happiness when she heard the door clicked open. The article on wikihow that she thought stupid is truly life-saver.

Yifan was standing in front of her, looking at his newly bent credit card on his hand with awe.

She couldn't help herself but threw herself into his arms.

"We did it, Yifan!" She squealed out of happiness, didn't notice Yifan froze when she hugged him. Then slowly and hesitantly, Yifan returned back her hugs, patted her back soothingly. 

When she realized that they were hugging, she let go of Yifan abruptly, blushing and couldn't look at Yifan's eyes. 

"Sorry." 

"No worries. Thank you for your help, Amber. I don't think I can do it without you." He said awkwardly.

Amber was curious, Yifan that she knows is always cool and collected, not this awkward man in front of her. She glanced upward to see his reaction. His cheeks were tinted with adorable pink color.

He was flustered! So he was affected as well, she thought and somehow, she felt happy because she was the reason for such cute color grazed his usually cold face, it fits him quite well. She smiled at her own thoughts.

"If you are thankful to me, let's go and win this game for me, oppa!" She asked with cute tone and to her surprise, Yifan turned into darker shade of pink.

Well, pink color really suits him

 

A/N: thank you for the comments, I really appreciate each one of them. 

About this chapter though, I think I will overdose by their cuteness! DIABETESSS!!! major fluff here and their first skinship <3333

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I do.

The link below is the article about How To Open the Door using Credit Card ;) maybe you need it like Yifan hahahaha 

http://izismile.com/2012/08/30/how_to_open_a_door_with_a_credit_4_pics.html

Until next timeee ~~~