Uncovered

Picture Perfect

"Yifan!" Chanyeol got a pleasant surprise when he caught the sight of Yifan running towards them. He was so relieved, he was in the brink of insanity, losing a talented player like Yifan was like losing a strong pillar of the team. Sure Minho had the same capability but he could only hold so much, leading the team for the full 40 minutes game drained his energy.

Minho was exhausted, he always leaned to Yifan for the past games, never played fully for the team, and now with Yifan nowhere to be found, he needed to step up to be the pillar of the team. And damn! His physical ability had dropped so much!

"Yifan! Warm up! You will take Minho's place." Coach Im instructed. Yifan was back in the game, people!

---

Seoul High was in euphoria, their win against Gangnam East was unpredictable. Everyone was so sure they were going to lose but Yifan turned the table around.

"Great job, Fan!" Chanyeol patted his head proudly. Despite of throbbing hurt in his right shoulder, he managed to lead the team to win. It's all worth it in the end.

Minho scowled, his plan was ruined.

How did he manage to get out? I made sure I hide the keys. Even their win didn't seem to make him happy. What does the win mean if he is not the one who become the lead?

Amber glanced at Minho suspiciously. It was him who asked her to inform Yifan.

Did he lied to me? Is it him who locked Yifan up in the storage room? She must find out.

There was after party, small celebration held by Joonmyeon to celebrate their win against Gangnam East.

"Wait for me, Amber. I need to take shower first." Yifan went to the men's bathroom with his other team members.

She nodded nonchalantly, then her eyes captured Minho who was walking with his friends back to his classroom, displeasure clearly shown on his handsome face. She looked around, making sure that no one saw her, left quietly and followed the group.

"Cheer up, Minho! At least our school win the national tournament." Jonghyun patted his shoulder, to which Minho swatted his hand away.

"Shut up. I don't care if we win or lose, it's not important anymore. What's more important that how he is able to open the door when I clearly locked the door and got the keys." He grumbled.

"I checked the room just now. There is no sign that the door was open forcefully. It's just normal. The problem is, is there anyone who knew this incident other than us?" Kibum quipped.

"I asked Amber to help me though." Minho said uninterestedly.

"Amber? Are you mad, bro?" Jonghyun replied, 

"She is close with Yifan. Don't you think she will tell Yifan about you?" Jonghyun added, but Minho didn't think it was a big problem, waving his hand dismissedly.

"Now, tell me Minho, do you like Amber?"

Her eyes widen, she was torn inside, wanting to hear his answer yet she didn't really want to.

"She is interesting really. But dating her? Nah, I don't think so. I feel like dating a man if I were to date her. No joke! But I don't think it hurts to flirt around with her, she proved that she could be a good help when I need her. Just like today. I am positive she wouldn't tell Yifan. She is too much in love with me to betray me." He chuckled darkly.

Amber felt like she was hit by a bullet. Her heart and head throbbed painfully, tears swelled on her eyes, but she blinked forcefully few times, not wanting to shed tears for this cruel man in front of her. No, her tears was too precious to be shed for this cruel man.

She couldn't believe that she fell for this man, the one that she thought she could trust, yet the one who blantantly mocked at her and used her to hurt her bestfriend.

You are so dumb, Amber! She cursed herself and quickly ran away, not caring whether Minho heard or not.

Minho whipped his head harshly when he heard someone ran behind him.

Amber heard!

 

A/N: an update for today.

Firstly, I want to apologize if tomorrow I can't post anything. The training for my job starts tomorrow. I hope that I can update after I finish my training but I don't want to give you empty hope. So yeah, probably the next update is on saturday. Enjoy this chapter!

 

Until next time! 

P.S thanks for you who have posted comments and subscribes. I love youuu all!!