Minho's jealousy

Picture Perfect

To say they were closer after the incident would be an understatement. They were practically together, everyday, everytime, everywhere.

Where there is Amber, there is Yifan. And this didn't go unnoticed by people around them, especially Minho.

He didn't like this new arrangement at all. Some of his fangirls had already left his fanclub, according to his fanclub master, and joined Yifan's. And he didn't need Amber to go over Yifan's side anymore.

But he still had his position over Yifan. He was the club captain afterall. He punished Yifan for small mistakes by giving him tougher and harder exercises. Sometimes, with no apparent reason at all.

However, the method that he thought was effective to punished Yifan was backfired. The hard exercise that he was forced to do, making Yifan stronger and faster than any other members.

His natural ability in basketball combined with his newly developed physic due to various exercises he done, became his advantages.

He became the MVP for few competitions and was popular around girls and the team members as well, threatening Minho's position as captain of the team.

And it is not Choi Minho if he doesn't do anything about that.

"Amber, can we talk for a second?" Amber was chatting with her friends in canteen when Minho approached her. She blinked, unsure why Minho wanted to talk to her, but agreed anyway.

"You are close with Yifan, right?" She nodded.

"Great! Help me ok? Coach Im wants to see Yifan right now in the storage room. Can you help me to find him? I need to brief some member for the upcoming game this afternoon." Minho asked her a favor. Of course she would do it!

"Ok sunbae! Leave it to me." 

Yifan was going to canteen when he met Amber.

"It's a good thing I see you! Coach wants to meet you in the storage room right now." She said obediently.

Yifan felt weird, why would Coach Im want to meet him right before the match against Gangnam East? However, he did it anyway.

 

"Coach? Is there som..." his sentences was cut off when a pair of hand pushed his body harshly to the dark room and closed the door suddenly.

Yifan stumbled forward, unabled to stop the closing door, panicked when he heard keys clicking outside. Someone has locked him up here! , not when the final match with Gangnam East will begin in 10 minutes! He needs to get out from this room quick!

Amber chose the best seat on the bench, ensuring the perfect side to watch the match. All the players one by one entered the court, warming up to prepare their muscles for the game.

"Where is Yifan?" Coach Im's voice boomed from the locker room. He couldn't bear to lose one of his best players, not when the game was about to begin.

"Chanyeol, find him immediately!" He screeched, not noticing the smirk graced the captain's features.

Chanyeol was confused as hell. He didn't have any idea where to find Yifan. All his friends also didn't have a clue where he was.

"Why don't you ask Amber?" Luhan suggested, making Chanyeol wanted to slap himself. Why does his brain not functioning properly when he needs it the most!  Well, it's clearly because he was not the sharpest person alive.

"Amber! Do you know where Yifan is?" She frowned.

"He is with Coach Im, I suppose. Coach wants to meet him in storage room."

"What are you talking about? Coach is the one who instructed me to find for Yifan. What do you mean he is with Yifan?"

What is happening here?

 

A/N: an update for you because you are so kind to me! ;) dum dummm! Minho is jealous and it's never a good thing! Enjoy this chapter and give your comments below! I'd love to hear your opinions ;)