His resolve

Picture Perfect

Amber glanced at the man sitting behind her in the bus. He is here again, she sighed. For the past few days, she kept seeing him when catching up for bus to go home. And it seemed like he was stalking her, but the question was why? Why would the famous transfer student interested in her?

Yes, Wu Yifan was famous nowadays. The new resident hottie as Luna would have said. Victoria unnie who usually aloof and not really interested in gossiping men, seemed to be affected as well.

"He is so cool, Amber! He is smart and a basketball player. Whatelse do you need in a man?" She said enthusiastically.

"But so are Minho sunbae!" Amber quipped, not wanting to admit that Yifan was that good. Soojung threw her a disgusted look.

"Minho is good as well. However, I receive bad vibe from him. It's just I don't know what." Victoria added sadly.

"Beside, I don't know why do you keep chasing him. He is so fake and cares so much about his image. If he truly likes you, he would ask you out. The fact that he said he likes you and yet do nothing about it, shows him that he was spineless bastard!" Soojung added.Her accusation for Minho making Amber mad.

"He's nothing like that, Soojung! You don't understand, he wants me to focus on study first. He cares about me." Amber replied and left them.

Damn you, Yifan! Because of you, I quarreled with my friends! Amber thought. I need to get rid of you!

Yifan glanced at the girl sitting in front of him. She seemed to be thinking hard, her forehead scrunched up in deep wrinkle.

What are you thinking about, Amber Josephine Liu?

He looked around the bus, there wasn't a trace of the strange ajusshi anymore. He sighed, almost one week after the incident, maybe he just being paranoid, he said to himself.

During the week, he waited for Amber every time he went home. If she had gone home late because of her club, he would wait for her in the library which was situated in front of English club room. If he had his own club training, he would finish his physical exercise faster than anyone else so he could catch up with her, just to make sure she arrived at home safely.

Maybe, he was just being paranoid for no reason. Beside, he didn't want to be involved this far with the girl he hardly even know.

Tomorrow, he said to himself, would be the last day for him looking after her.

 

A/N: happy reading guysss and happy sunday as well ;) enjoy this chapter. They may not communicate with each other yet, but their silent relationship is cute! Comments if you have same opinion as me ;)